• Published 28th Feb 2021
  • 2,027 Views, 18 Comments

Any Questions? - MASTERMIND360



Sunset was taken to the Mental Hospital. The whole CHS were planning various scenarios on how to bust her out

  • ...
9
 18
 2,027

Flowering Plan

Author's Note:

If you're reading this, might as well tell you all that this story is probably based on one of the episods from Holidays Unrwapped so no hate please, I'm not copying the whole episode. The idea just went into my head.

Next chapter we'll be hearing Rainbow's plan, and maybe after a few more chapters, then we get to hear Trixie's "fullproof" plan of hers or plan of Trixies.

Something terrible had happened that morning. Sunset Shimmer came to school, warier than usual.

But the worse was yet to come. She stepped onto school grounds and immediately attacked Gilda, yelling, "I am not Anon A Miss!" She did to all her classmates, attacking everyone who crossed paths with her.

News of this reached Principal Celestia soon enough. She went to get Nurse Redheart to help her subdue Sunset. The two of them were just in time, too. Redheart Injected Sunset with a sleepy-inducing drug as the latter was busy assaulting Bulk Biceps.

Ever since that day when Sunset told her friends about her medication and why she needed it, and how she got her disability in the first place, Twilight puts two and two together that Sunset must have forgotten about her meds to the point her PTSD started raging.

And that's not all, Sunset is being taken to a Mental Hospital to fix her up. But many of the CHS students, some, if not, most of them have watched a lot of horror movies about Mental Hospitals, this makes them greatly feared for Sunset and couldn't stop rambling about it in the entire morning.

Lunchtime had come, but nobody stops talking about what just happened this morning. The girls ignored everyone's conversations about the very same topic they're talking about, instead, they were sulking with guilt for what happened with that Anon A Miss scandal.

Applejack was first to break the ice between herself and her friends, "We messed up..." she sadly admitted. "We messed up big time. Sure, our sisters started it but we also made it worst is by falling over it!"

"Even though I wasn't here when it happened but I felt like I was also at fault here," Twilight concede, gazing down in sadness.

"What do you mean?" Rainbow Dash asked her. "You're not even here that time, and you didn't anything wrong to her."

Twilight places her hands on her face, "I know! But I can't help but feel like I'm also blamed here!" Twilight replied.

"You don't have to darling," Rarity said sadly. "You don't feel ashamed about it, but we do..."

"We are such bad friends!" Pinkie exclaimed, hugging closely at Fluttershy and Rarity. "And because of us, we might never see Sunny again!!"

Rainbow Dash growled and slammed her fist on her table, "We may also take part in her PTSD worsening! But instead of sulking here, talking about it, we should-"

"-Do something!" Scootalo declared to her friends, unknowingly finishing Rainbow's sentence. "We started Anon A Miss! We did this to Sunset! And to owe it up to her big time we should-"

"-Bust her outta that place!" Sweetie Drops announced, finishing Scootalo's sentence, she was sitting with Lyra, Octavia, and Vinyl. "Seriously, don't you guys see in horror movies?! That kind of place is-"

"-Extremely scary!" Sandlewood told his friends, Flash, Micro Chips, Buky Biceps (with bandages on himself), "I can't help but think they'll-"

"-Do something terrible to Sunset..." Fluttershy whimpered, hears how scary Mental Hospitals can be. "I-I... I-ca-can'..." she stuttered so much that Rainbow pulls her to embrace her.

"Don't worry, Shy..." Rainbow whispered into her ear. "Because we have-"

"A plan to rescue her!" Snips told Snails, surprisingly finishing her sentence.

"But dude," Snails protested. "That place is scary, if not, dangerous! How do we suppose to-"

"-Rescue Sunset without getting bushwacked by the security?" Applebloom asked Scootalo.

"Simple," Scootalo simply replied. "Just listen to me and-"

"-Trixie will guarantee you that this plan is full proof!" Trixie bragged, she was sitting with Wallflower and some of her friends. "And Sunset Shimmer will be a free woman!"

"Speaking of plan," Wallflower meekly spoke. "As much as I'm eager to hear what your plan is, kindly hear mine first since I just thought of something-"

"-Genius!" Micro Chips said. "With this master plan of mine, we can rescue Sunset undetected."

"You guys are talking about something like a prison break, right?" Flash asked them.

Sandlewood let out an exaggerated sigh. "Dude! What-"

"-Choice do we have?" Sweetie Drops protested. "Who knows what they'll do to her anyway! We gotta-"

"Act now!" Rainbow declared. "So hear me out and we will-"

"Get our friend out of there!" Wallflower told her friends.

A few seconds later, her friends agreed.

"As much as Trixie wants to explained the plan, Trixie would like to hear yours first," Trixie agreed.

"Alright," Wallflower clasps her hands together. "Here's the plan...."


Wallflower's Scenario

It was a chilling night, Wallflower and her friends were rowing on a boat to the Mental Hospital. She and Trixie were looking ahead while Derpy and Fuschia rowing the boat.

So, we do this at night, we take the boat through the river, take out anyone that comes in our way, and row her outta here. Simple

Wallflower and Trixie finally notice an island up ahead, the island is big, it had a big grassy field, the Mental Hospital looks more like a federal prison building. That must where Sunset was.

"Okay, stop here," Wallflower whispered to the two rowing, they nodded and put the boat on the shore, Trixie and Wallflower hop out first with their weapons ready.

"Just stay put, Trixie and her friend will be back with Sunset," Trixie whispered to them as she and Wallflower sneak their way to the building.

So, we take out the guards on our path, avoiding the lights, and being quiet as we can.

The two girls repeated this process as they're getting closer and closer to the building, however, this is getting more difficult as they get closer because there's still a lotta guard patrolling around the area. Their process stopped when another guard caught Wallflower knocking out his comrade.

"Hey, you!" The guard halt and Wallflower froze in place. "That's right! Come over here and identify yourself!" He demanded.

But before this gets any further, Trixie hits on the back with her wand, and the man groans in agony and fell in pain.

"Trixie doesn't think so!" She spat on the guard.

"Thanks, Trixie," Wallflower said gratefully. "Now, I think I might have an idea to make this easier, we grab this guy hostage." She suggested.

"Read Trixie's mind, huh?" Trixie replied with a smirk.

Wallflower yanks the guard by the shoulder and held one hand around the guy's neck and the other hand is her gun, pointing at his head.

"Now move. Move it!" Wallflower demanded as the guard nodded fearfully and complied.

So they slowly walk over to the Mental Hospital with the guard being their hostage, as few more guards notice them, they try to act but stopped when their comrade is being held, hostage. This allows Trixie to knock them out with her wand. Trixie also went to the other watchtowers and knocked out the guards there and went back down and proceed to knock more on their way.

"W-why are you doing this?" The guard questioned in fear.

"Oh we just want our friend back," Wallflower replied in a menacing tone. "We won't let sickos like you hurting no matter how to craze she can get."

"You don't understand!" The guard protested and scream in pain when Wallflower tightened his shoulder.

"I don't care...." She whispered venomously.

Trixie whipped another guard with her wand turned her head to the two and asked, "So tell Trixie, who is a fine owner of this establishment?"

"Doctor Johnson, Ma'am," The guard replied.

"Doctor Johnson, huh?" Trixie smirked. "Trixie is looking forward to meeting him. Don't we, Wallflower?" Wallflower nodded.

"T-their not gonna let you do this..." The guard said fearfully.

"You don't have a choice, friend," The green-haired girl replied. "So that's entirely up to you."

And finally, they have made it to the building, the guards seeing them with their comrade in hostage forces them to hold their fire, giving Trixie a chance to knock every single one of them out. With the guards knocked out, it was time to negotiate with the rest inside to release Sunset in exchange for the poor man's life.

"JOHNSON!!" Wallflower shouted at the top of her lungs to the building. The guards step out on the balcony for the two girls to see them from below. "Is Johnson here?!"

"He's at Cantelort," The man replied but sees his comrade being held, hostage. "They got Brian!"

"Yep! I got him and I am going to kill him!" Wallflower shouted. "Unless you bring me Sunset Shimmer!!!"

"You got 1 minute do what she says or say goodbye to this poor Brian!" Trixie added, then proceed to count from 1.

2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,

"Make up your mind already!" Wallflower threatened them. "We must've been 11 by now! Keep counting Trixie."

12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20,

"Buddy, we're waiting!" Wallflower warned them. "Don't you fricking dare to test us! Remember, this guy's fate is on your hands!"

Then Brian started to break into tears, not wanting to die, he cried, "Just fricking get her out you fricking morons!" He then started to cry for his impending death.

Not having a choice, the guards quickly rush back to Sunset's cell and escort her to the exit, there she meets her two friends waiting for her.

"Okay, now buddy..." Wallflower whispered to Brian. "Today is your lucky day!" She kicked him on the back and fell on his chest as the trio rush back to the boat to escape.

With Sunset free, we dodged the bullets raining on us, we run as fast as we can and made it to the boat

The girls made it back to the boat with Derpy pushing it back to the water and they begin to row away to freedom.

And finally, Sunset was rescued and we were home free.

The 5 girls stopped at the docks and walk out in a cool fashion while wearing black sunglasses.


Wallflower crossed her arms with a satisfied expression while wearing the same sunglasses in the last scene of her scenario.

"Any questions?" She asked, adjusting her sunglasses to show her eyes.

"Trixie has few questions," Trixie replied. "How are we supposed to row our way out of there pretty fast with the police caught upon us?"

"Well..." Wallflower spoke but can't find an answer in her mind.

"Also, even if we do have that guy in hostage, they would still one-shot us in the head," Trixie added. "And finally, they would easily gun us down in every single angle and when Sunset was freed, we'll be killed instantly."

Wallflower sighs, knowing that she's right. "Okay," She sigh. "Guess mine it's not foolproof enough."

"As much as I loved to hear your plan, Trixie but we got 5 minutes before lunchtime ends and I haven't eaten my food yet," Fuschia told her.

"Trixie is supposed your right," She replied. "Let's just eat first. The plan has to wait..."