• Published 24th Dec 2011
  • 1,085 Views, 6 Comments

Fall of Harmony - Samthelegoman



a betrayal occurs, Discord gets his revenge, on ponies, and humans

  • ...
 6
 1,085

Betrayal

The moment Dash was released, news finally broke of Discord's escape. Dash knew deeply of his plot, but had to think harder to get the plot in action. Celestia summoned them and said that reports have been shown that he is in the everfree forest, and immediately they where sent there to encounter him with the elements of harmony.

Twilight had the elements ready and they all went to the forest, sure enough, Discord was there, along with two black Pegasi, with fangs dripping blood. "Well, you have arrived." Discord said. "so I'll be defeated again, as story goes". One of the Pegasi growled and was about ready to attack when Discord calmed it down. Twilight had them ready for action, until Dash said, "hold on a moment, I want to say something to him." Dash approached Discord, and then, bowed down to him. "Discord, I accept you, as my master, and from hereby forward, Celestia, her allies, and the citizens of Equestria, are now enemies of you, me, and our cause." She said, she yanked her element off and handed it to Discord.The others were shocked, Dash, the element of loyalty, betrayed them. Discord, pleased with his triumph, pulled out a bag, glowing blue, with lighting surrounding it. "For your loyalty to me Dash, here is a gift I bring on you." he said as he pulled out an orb and handed it to Dash."You may arise." He said, Dash got up and grabbed the orb, the lightning shot out into her, Twilight looked her in the eyes and noticed, they were now blood red. the lightning stopped shooting out and she nearly passed out from its power. she got up and looked at the others, "You are now enemies of me!" With a swipe of a hoof, the elements came to her and Discord. Discord, put an arm around Dash and said, "You did well." twilight tried to talk to Dash, but threatened to shoot her new power at Twilight. Discord took the elements and pulled gold staffs out of another bag, the elements formed in to a jewel and went into the staff. Twilight tried to use her magic to get the elements back, but it seemed the staffs had a property that was keeping magic from working on it.

It seemed everyone couldn't contain their rage, the one upset the most was Applejack, she approached Dash and said, "Dash, I can not believe you betrayed us and took the elements from us!" Dash gave out a small laugh and said, "You never really cared for me in the first place. Its your fault for the accident that nearly killed me anyway AJ." Applejack was confused by her statement, and said, "Ma fault? MA FAULT? dash, it was YOUR job to keep the skies clear! You were slackin' a bit that day! You were totally unprepared for it! Since when is one of your problems, MA FAULT?" Dash, felt a bit defeated yelled back, "to keep you precious apples! It seems you care more about apples than me!" she took her hoof back as if to punch Applejack, but instead, lightning shot out and hit Applejack, she turned pale and fell over, Twilight and Pinkie went to her, however, she turned to dust. Where she once stood, a pile of dust lay there, with her hat on top of the pile, as the wind blew it a little bit. "Anyone else going to contradict and question my new power?" Dash asked. Pinkie and Rarity backed down and Pinkie ran away. Discord then went to a small tree shaped like an arch, put the staffs under it and lightning also shot out of the top, Discord, the two pegasi, and Dash walked through the lightning and disappeared. the staffs also disappeared. Twilight who ducked and took cover at the sight of the lightning, got up and noticed they were gone. the others soon came, and looked at the pile of dust that was once Applejack. "Now what?" rarity asked. "Dash turned on us for Discord, this is totally unbelievable!" She said again. "Well, her memory is ruined from the accident, and is still recovering, I think Discord corrupted it." Fluttershy said. Twilight said, "Well one thing is for certain, Dash is an enemy now."

Meanwhile, Discord, Dash, and the Pegasi came out into a desert. They walked to a cave and entered it. More black Pegasi, from young fillies, to old ones on the verge of death, looked up on them from the cave. Dash came in and approached some fillies, looking up with blood red eyes and small fangs developing. They were hungry, really hungry. All of them seemed to be hungry, Discord left with the two Pegasi for a moment and came back, with sacks. The twp Pegasi ripped open the bags, they were full of feed, chicken feed. all of them huddled over the feed and devoured it, devouring every last bit. That night, they set up a campfire and they all sat around it, one of the two Pegasi that was at Discord's side, came up and started speaking, his name was Artillery, A tough Pegasus with a Scottish accent. He started to speak in his accent:

Everypony, we were once accepted, accepted for who we were, then Celestia banished us, banished our hopes, spirit, and freedom. We have been hiding here, here in this God-forsaken place! The day will come, the day when we march on the Canterlot castle bring Celestia and dye the steps with our blood and guarantee our fillies the freedoms they could only dream of. Celestia will fall, her blood will be spilled in the name of Discord! Long live Discordian Equestria!

He was close to tears after his speech, his fangs continued to drip blood and he left into the crowd. another Pegasus, a female this time came up and started a speech too, her name was Skydive, and she had an accent too, an Australian one.

Everpony, we were taken out of Equestria wrongfully, those pitiful low lives, besides our newest addition defeated him when he arose. WE WILL NOT GIVE UP! We will take Equestria back, in the name of Discord, LONG LIVE DISCORDIAN EQUESTRIA!

Dash was touched a bit by their speeches, finally, she realized, Celestia was a bile monster who hated all who were different or unique. That's what Discord said and that night, everyone else went to sleep, she stayed up and spent the night looking at the stars, she flew up to a cloud and tried to sleep on it, not like at cloudsdale, but it was a cloud. She eventually fell asleep.

Back at Equestria, Celestia had summoned the rest of the four. They arrived at the castle, in shock from the events. "One has died, and one has betrayed us. What else is going to happen?" She asked. Twilight said back to her, "We have no idea what caused her to do this, but she wasn't the same, she was more aggressive and her eyes, Oh my, her eyes were blood red, from a power Discord gave to her." Celestia was in shock hearing of this, and then Twilight continued. "She took the elements, and put them into staffs." Celestia, who was sitting in her throne, got up and said, "The Portal staffs? I banned those along with Discord because of their danger to us. Apparently he has found them and plans to use them on us, be prepared for an attack, and these staffs, are the master staffs, they control all portal staffs, there are hundreds of them, the are nearly indestructible and have properties to avoid magic from interfering with it. The master staffs only work under an arch shape. The rest are independent of operation under an arch, but are weaker and scattered throughout the world." Twilight learned a lot and realized, that Discord is planning something, something big.