• Published 8th Feb 2021
  • 1,449 Views, 15 Comments

Equestria Girls: New Ghost Rider - BROLY MUI



Maverick is sort of a loner student of CHS, ex boyfriend of Sunset Shimmer and oldest student of CHS. Everyone has a secret, right, his secret is a dark one, that involves Vengeance.

  • ...
5
 15
 1,449

Prologue

An alarm was heard, as the scene starts with a clock and a person under the bed sheets but the person just straight up smashes the clock. The sheets move and shows a guy with spiky black hair and in the sides it was trimmed with orange skin. The guy got up and went to the kitchen and prepared cereal but for two bowls.

"DUKE!!! Come on we have half an hour before we go to school!" screamed the guy, as a kid in a wheelchair came from a room, as the kid stops and starts to eat the cereal.

"Cereal again? Big bro you should start doing something else that isn't cereal." said Duke.

"I know, I'll go to the supermarket today, we'll make Tacos after school."

"Now that's a lot better."

The guy finished the cereal and got up.

"I'll start the car, don't leave anything or no Tacos for movie night." said playfully the guy as Duke giggles and keeps eating. The guy walks to the car and showed a muscle car and starts it. He gets his hand on the wheel and accelerates the car to the front of the house as he gets out and goes to get changed. The guy changes to a black jacket with white streaks, black gloves, jeans and black shoes. He walks out and sees Duke ready as the guy pushes the wheelchair to the car.

"So how's things with you and the ladies?" asked the guy to Duke.

"Normal."

"Sure? No funny business with Scootaloo? Sure there's nothing between the two of you?"

"No I'm sure... maybe."

"You do pick up after me, I like you."

"Shut up, Maverick."

"I'm just being nice." Maverick picked up Duke and puts him in the passenger car, puts the wheelchair in the trunk and walks to the drivers seat. He drives away to CHS with Duke.

"What about you, Mave? New girl?"

"After what happened between me and Sunset, I'm not looking for new girls."

"You still love her?"

"I don't know being honest. I break up, she goes to Flash, he also breaks up, I'm imagining if she doesn't go and tries to order someone to be her boyfriend.”

“You are a little crazy, Mave.”

“Maybe I am... I just wish I could understand her why she does that.”

Maverick arrives in CHS and parks his car. He sees someone park a car by his side, which was a yellow skinned guy with blue hair. Maverick gets out of the car and walks to get Duke out as well but not before he grabbed his wheelchair. The guy with blue hair gets out and greets Maverick.

“Hey Mave, running late?” asked the guy, as Maverick nods.

“A little, you’re late as well, Flash.” Maverick walks to get Duke out of the car, as he carries him and sets him down in his wheelchair.

“Hey Duke... have you been annoying your brother like I said?” asked Flash

“Try to... he’s too hard to annoy.”

“You and me will talk after this and give you a few tips.”

“No tips. (pushes Duke’s wheelchair) Don’t teach him anything stupid, Flash.”

“I won’t.”

“Don’t believe you.”

“You will.” Maverick pushes the wheelchair and when it was time for stairs, he carefully pushed it and Flash opened the door for the three of them. The two look at a group with three girls which were the Cutie Mark Crusaders, making Maverick smirk.

“Look at that, there’s Scootaloo, go and say hi.”

“Sometimes you are annoying.” said Duke angry.

“I know. Don’t get into trouble, and no funny business with her.”

“Goodbye, Mave.”

Duke moves his wheelchair, as Scootaloo greets him and pushes the wheelchair with the other two girls walking by their side. Maverick sighs, and walks with Flash by his side. Mave grabs his headphones and puts it around his neck while he walked to the first period which was physics. They enter to the classroom and wait for it to start. He feels a hand in his shoulder and sees Sandalwood.

“Hey bro, did you see the news last night?”

“No... why?”

“That crazy guy of the Ghost Rider appeared again, and people say he uses a car that looks like yours.”

“Then that bastard should choose another car to use.”

The teacher arrives which was Cheerilee.

“Morning students, we’re gonna start quick with the new subject, which is Quantum Mechanics. Grab your book and turn it in page 112.” everyone grabbed their books as Maverick had an annoyed look.

“This is why I hate science.”

1 hour later

“As you saw now what KE means, right?” everybody nods but emotionless. “Good, but I’m still gonna explain it. KE which means Kinetic Energy in short words is the energy that is produced by movement, right now if we’re running, we’re producing Kinetic Energy, almost everything here has a bit of Kinetic-“

The bell saves the day, as Cheerilee who now had an annoyed face since she didn’t finish her topic was resisting her own anger, as she sighs and looks away.

“Ok everybody is free, get to your next class as fast as you can.”

Everyone nods and in lea than a second, everyone disappears. Maverick and Flash were walking now in the hallways going to their lockers.

“I thought she would never finish.” said Maverick, as Flash nods.

“Me too. Hey me and the gang are making a new song, would you be interested in helping us?”

“Why not... is not like I have anything else better to do.”

“Great, then at lunch sit with the group and we’ll tell you everything we’ve done so far.”

“Ok.”

Flash feels someone crash into him, as he closes his locker and sees a girl with purple skin, darker purple hair and very lost.

“Whoa, (offering his hand at her) are you ok?”

The girl puts her hand in his but slowly opening her fingers like if it is the first time she opens them. Flash helps her get up, as the girl nods. Maverick looks confused at her as Flash walks away. Maverick grabs his stuff as the girl looks at him walk away, until Maverick breaks the silence.

“He’s a real gentleman, don’t you think?” the girl looks at Maverick who only waves. “You are not exactly from here, are you?”

“Me? Umm... hehe no, I’m not exactly from around here. My name’s Twilight Sparkle, and here this is my... um, dog, Spike.

Spike barks, as Maverick looks at the dog and later at her.

“Nice to meet you two. Do you two need any help with finding class or Principal Celestia, or something?

“Principal Celestia? Is she like the ruler or something?”

“Umm... if you say like the big woman then yeah.”

“Thanks but I think I’m fine, but really thanks for asking, Maverick.”

“Your welcome.”

Maverick walks with a basketball in his hands, as Twilight looks at his dog, but Twilight needed to be more careful to who she lies to, as Maverick’s eye flick a small fire, as outside his car revs up once.

Author's Note:

First chapter is in, hope you enjoy it and if you’ve seen some of my stories disappear is cause I have to edit them so I can publish them again, but still like this story and I’ll keep bringing these chapters.