• Published 3rd Feb 2021
  • 10,364 Views, 61 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Viper Kai - AmethystMajesty25



The Young Ninjas participate in a martial arts tournament to save their school program.

  • ...
13
 61
 10,364

Sending A Message

Later on Monday, the CMC, the Young Six, and the Rock N’ Beats were were stretching and warming up in their PE clothes as the cheerleaders of CHS continued practicing their cheer routines.

“These gym shorts pinch in all the wrong places.” Lancer commented.

Apple Bloom replied back, “C’mon, have a little school spirit.”

“Yona look tough. Yona look good in shorts.” Yona commented.

Ace said while stretching, “See, she gets it.”

Then out came Shark walking with his Viper Kai gang to enter the field as everyone on the field cleared the way. Bright Eyes had that determined look on her face as the Viper Kai gang continued walking.

Smolder said, “I wish we could do something about those cretins.”

“We can,” Bright Eyes answered.

Lancer asked her, “How? Cheerilee will give us a detention for breathing near them.”

“I don’t see her, do you?” Bright Eyes asked him.

Bright Eyes made a good point as her friends nodded and listened.

“Besides, what’s a soccer game without a little physical contact? They think we’re doormats. Let’s prove them wrong.”

Her friends all smiled and they got a plan to fight back against Shark and his gang.

Scootaloo, Gallus, Sandbar, Yona, Smolder, Ace, Lancer, Half Note, and Melody were competing against Shark and his pals in an intramural soccer game while Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Silverstream, Ocellus, Clover Bloom, Logan Berrytown, Sweet Note, Sweetheart, Patch, and Bright Eyes were in the bleachers cheering on for their friends. While everyone started playing and kicking the ball from two opposing sides, Half Note had possesion of the ball and kicked the ball across under the legs of Crimson Napalm. Half Note tumbled over Crimson Napalm, rolled over to get herself back up, and stepped on his chest.

Minutes later, Shark had possession of the ball and he kicked the ball into the goal.

“Whoo! Yeah!” Shark celebrated after scoring a goal as he ran back and winked at Diamond Tiara, who was his girlfriend and now ex-girlfriend of Shark and part of the cheerleading squad. However, Diamond rolled her eyes and appeared to flirt with a guy standing right next to her. Shark was unhappy and decided to push over Sandbar onto the ground to release a bit of anger.

Cranky Doodle, who’s subbing for the actual PE teacher, blew the whistle and said, “Take it easy on the physical contact!”

Lancer approached Shark and told him, “She loved you, you know.”

“What’d you say?” Shark questioned him.

Lancer replied, “Oh yeah, she told me. Man, you had a good thing going with the richest girl in school, and you ruined it by becoming a loser.” He responded with a punch to his back and performed a leg sweep on Shark, tripping him down to the ground as Cranky blew the whistle again.

Lancer stood over Shark and told him, “I guess that’s why the Europeans call it, football.”

Valhallen lended him a hand, but Shark refused and picked himself back up.

“Let’s get him,” Thunderbass requested before Shark stopped him.

Shark informed his gang, “No, wait. Remember what Sensei Kai said. Fight smart.”

His pals nodded and resumed playing soccer to use their sensei’s teachings against the opposing team. As the ball started to descend from the air, Shark was about to hit the ball with his head, but he instead buttheaded Lancer on the head and sent him down as a receipt. From then on, the two opposing teams got physical and it felt like they weren’t playing a regular game of soccer anymore.

Cranky had seen enough and blew the whistle. He got angry and informed everyone from the two teams on the field, “You know what? That’s it! Everyone to the principal’s office now!”

The two teams stopped playing while Bright Eyes and her friends got upset that her plan didn’t work.


Minutes later, Bright Eyes, Smolder, Lancer, and Gallus were glaring at Thunderbass, Heath Burns, and Vallhallen rigth across of them as they were all waiting outside the principal’s office. Shark exited the door to join up with his buds as Principal Celestia exited her office to give everyone the news.

“Heath, Valhallen, Thunderbass, the three of you and Shark are free to go.” Principal Celestia said.

Shark and his buds gave them a smug look on their faces and walked away from their rivals.

A frustrated Lancer commented, “Unbelievable.”

“You’re kidding. What about my friends?” Bright Eyes questioned her.

“I’m sorry, but your friends will be receiving a rehabilitative, not punitive, Saturday detention.”

Lancer who now had a bloody nose and said, “Detention? Great, that’s going to be a blemish on my permanent record.”

“This is downright dirty!” Half Note commented.

Principal Celestia fired back and informed her, “Miss Half Note! That is not how we express ourselves here. Calm down before I start handing out detentions for all of you for the next two weekends!”

Bright Eyes became upset now that her friends were going to be held in detention on Saturday.

“Grrr! This school sucks!” Smolder growled as she punched a locker and walked away.

Her friends looked on and felt upset as well.

“I don’t know her that well.” Lancer replied before Principal Celestia raised her eyebrow, knowing that he was clearly lying to her. Lancer’s guilty and nodded as he and the rest of his friends walked away to join Smolder.


After school, Shark and his Viper Kai friends stroll through the arcade center to cause some more mischief. Shark blocked the basketball from the little boy who was going to shoot it at a basketball hoop in a basketball machine, and after that, he stole tickets from a random girl playing skee ball.

At the prize counter, Teddy was working, doing his job, and gave a cat plushie to the little girl.

“Here you go. Come back anytime.” Teddy said.

The little girl loved her plushie and her parents thanked Teddy. After the happy family left, Shark and his pals swung by and put the stolen tickets down on the counter.

“What’s up, buddy?” Shark greeted the big guy.

Teddy was not too pleased to see him after witnessing the "accident" from the cafeteria.

Rumble said, “Hey, prize winch.”

“What do you guys want?” Teddy asked them.

“Well, to spend our hard-earned tickets, of course. Why don’t you be a good girl and grab us those bobbleheads.” Shark said as he looked up to see some bobbleheads on the top shelf.

Teddy begrudgingly got on the ladder, getting ready to get the prize Shark requested. When Teddy wasn’t looking, Shark climbed over the counter to steal several prizes.

“Don’t! Stop! Hey!” Teddy shouted as Shark’s pals received the stolen prizes and laughed. Shark threw a few stuffed animals at Teddy and the Viper Kai crew ran away quickly.

“Thanks, Teddy!” Rumble said.

“You sir, are a good friend to us!” Shark added, pretending to be nice.

After Shark and his crew ran away, a desperate Teddy texted Bright Eyes for help.

Meanwhile in Pinkie’s house, Bright Eyes was lying down on the couch to calm herself down after that soccer game from yesterday. Then, her phone vibrated and went to check on it. She got a text from Teddy and the text read:

NOW VIPER KAI’S MESSING WITH ME AT WORK!

Bright Eyes became angry that Viper Kai was back on the prowl again. She texted Teddy back.

On my way.


Minutes later, Bright Eyes along with Smolder, Lancer, and Apple Bloom entered the arcade area and met up with Teddy.

“Where are they?” Bright Eyes asked Teddy.

Teddy answered, “They snuck into the old laser tag place next door.”

“How many?” Apple Bloom asked.

Teddy replied, “Four of ‘em.”

“Five of us. I like our odds.” Lancer commented, feeling confident and determined.

Apple Bloom felt doubt and asked, “Are you sure we should be doing this?”

“We’re on school property. This is our chance to fight back.” Bright Eyes informed her friends as she and her friends head to the laser tag room to get some payback.

In the laser tag area, Rumble, Heath, and Thunderbass watched Shark as he performed a spinning roundhouse kick on the cat plushie as target practice.

“Nice!” Heath complimented.

Rumble unzipped his backpack and said, “Brew time, man.”

“Sweet.” Shark replied.

Rumble asked his friends, “Who’s for a warm one?”

“Who the heck wants a warm soda? You didn’t bring an ice pack?” Shark questioned Rumble, who was feeling nervous.

“What were you thinking Rumble?” Heath asked as he shoved Rumble.

Then, the lights were turned off and the Viper Kai gang were all confused.

“What in the world?” Heath wondered.

Bright Eyes and her friends entered the field and confronted Shark including his pals.

“What do you want?” Shark questioned them.

Bright Eyes responded, “Payback.”

As a result, Bright Eyes and her friends struck first. Shark and his pals fought back and the fight was on. The brawl went on for minutes as Bright Eyes and her friends got the upper hand and as Bright Eyes was about to punch Shark in the face, Lightning Dust along with Rolling Thunder and Short Fuse showed up.

“Bright Eyes!” Lighting Dust called her out as Bright Eyes stopped.

“Where are you, chicken?” Lightning Dust shouted.

Bright Eyes took deep breaths and her heart was beating heavily, starting to have a panic attack. Lancer was about to punch Heath, but Heath ducked and Shark stepped in to give his old pal a beating.

“Show yourself, Four-Eyes!” Lightning called Bright Eyes out again.

She started having flashbacks, remembering that she and Lightning Dust battled each other months ago. Lightning was a skilled fighter. She used her spiked bracelet as a weapon and slashed Bright Eyes on her right arm, giving her right sleeve of her jacket a tear.

“Bright Eyes!” Teddy called for help as he was beaten down by Thunderbass and Rumble.

As for the rest of Bright Eye’s friends, they were all beaten and bruised. Viper Kai had the advantage now and Bright Eye’s friends didn’t have the strength to take them down. Bright Eyes sat down and hid herself, feeling afraid and knowing that Lightning came back and never wanted to hear her voice again, but the only thing Bright Eyes can do now was to watch her friends suffer by the hands of Viper Kai.

Lancer threw a punch at Shark, but he countered his attack and pinned Lancer down. Then, Shark put Lancer on a tight hold on his right arm. Lancer begged Shark, “No! Please, stop! Shark, stop! Stop! It’s me! You don’t have to do this. Please! This doesn’t have to be this way!” While continuing to be pinned down, he looked at Bright Eyes across from him and begged her, “Help me! Please?”

Bright Eyes couldn’t do a thing and she was scared to death.

Lightning Dust ordered, “Finish him off, Shark! Do it!”

“He deserves it!” Rumble shouted as the rest of his friends encouraged him to finish Lancer off.

Lancer begged him while struggling in his hold, “Let me go! Just leave me and my friends alone! Please?!

His friends whimpered and closed their eyes, knowing that they couldn’t bear to hear or watch what will happen next.

Shark looked conflicted before he heard his uncle's words "No, Mercy!" Then glaring, and with a yell, he slammed his fist into Lancer's right arm, breaking it with a loud snap like a stick.

Lancer screamed in pain, “AAAAHHHHH!!!”

Lighting Dust and the rest of Shark’s friends were satisfied with his choice and celebrated while Lancer’s friends shed some tears on their faces.

Lancer winced while continuing to feel a lot of pain from his right arm, “Gah, dang it!”

Lightning Dust kicked Lancer in the gut and informed everyone, “Loser! You should never cross with Viper Kai!” Lighting looked around to find Bright Eyes, but she was nowhere to be found. “You know, you could have saved him. Too bad you were too afraid to do it! You coward!” She patted Shark on the back and told him, “Awesome ruthlessness, Shark!”

Shark pretended to nod at Lightning and then Rumble told him, “Good job, bro.” Shark and Rumble fist bumped each other and the Viper Kai gang walked away from the laser tag area. However, after the rest of the Viper Kai gang exited the laser tag room, Shark looked back at Lancer, who was quivering in pain, and saw a tear roll down his face. With a look of regret, Shark just turned away.

Finally, it was over. Bright Eyes cried and whimpered after witnessing Lancer getting his arm broken. And as a result of the battle, Bright Eyes and her friends suffered defeat by the hands of Viper Kai.

Author's Note:

Trivia:

    • The soccer montage with the rivaling students fighting can be compared to the soccer scene in The Karate Kid. In fact, when Smolder is being reprimanded by Principal Celestia, she states that "this school sucks". This mirrors Daniel's line in The Karate Kid when he tells the principal "this school sucks, man".

This is what the Young Six looks like in human form. Plus, some more My Little Pony Tales characters in human form. All the pictures down below are artworks created by jebens1.


Name: Melody

Gender: Female

Occupation: Student at Canterlot High, Singer, Rapper, and drummer

Eyes: Blue

Hair: True Blue with Light Blue streaks

Skin: Magenta

Relatives: Unnamed parents, Sweetheart (sister)

Weapon: Chakram

Voice: Jordyn Jones

Bio: This Melody is her human counterpart. She part of a band called The Rock N Beats with Ace, Lancer, Sweetheart, and a girl named Half Note and she's often the lead singer. When Silverstream, captivated by their music, jumped onstage a sung out, she said that she was good.

Trivia:

  • Her attire and her role as a drummer is based off Gwen Stacy from Marvel Rising.
  • Her band was called the Rockin' Beats in My Little Pony Tales, only in this version she's the drummer and not the lead singer.

Name: Sweetheart

Gender: Female

Occupation: Student at Canterlot High, part-time shelter worker, pianist

Eyes: Lavender

Hair: Megenta with light pink streaks

Skin: White

Relatives: Unnamed parents, Melody (sister)

Weapon: Chain Claw

Voice: Isabella Farrier

Bio: This Sweet Heart is also her human counterpart. Like human Fluttershy, she loves animals and works part time at the shelter. When Fluttershy sang "So Much More To Me", she was secretly watching. She's is part of the Rock N’ Beats band with her sister Melody along with Ace, Lancer, and a girl named Half Note. She plays the keyboard.


Name: Ace

Gender: Male

Occupation: Student at Canterlot High, Jock, and Singer

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blonde with light streaks

Skin: Tan

Relatives: Unnamed parents

Weapon: Sparing Batons

Voice: Travis Turner

Bio: Like his pony counterpart, Ace is a soccer joke with cocky and arrogant personality. But also has a loyal and caring side to him when it concerns his friends. Especially his crush Melody. He's part of the Rock N’ Beats with Melody, Lancer, Sweetheart, and Half Note. He plays the turntables.


Name: Sweet Note

Gender: Female

Occupation: Student at Canterlot High, backup singer

Eyes: Light blue

Skin: Magenta

Hair: Yellow with pink streaks

Relatives: Unnamed parents, Half Note (twin sister)

Bio:: Sweet Note is Half Note's twin sister and a back up singer in the Rock N Beats band.

Trivia

  • Her boots are based off Serena's from Pokemon XYZ.

Name: Clover Bloom

Gender: Female

Occupation: Student at Canterlot High, backup singer

Eyes: Pink

Hair: Pink with light pink streaks

Skin: Lavender purple.

Relatives: Unnamed parents, Meadowlark (older sister)

Weapon: Shinai

Voice: Zoey Siewert

Bio: Like her pony counterpart, Clover is a great dancer, the best dancer in the school, even better than the Shadowbolts. Which she proved by outdancing them. But she also had intense stage fright and would instantly freeze up the minute she set foot on a stage and that certainly didn't help when Silverstream signed her up for the school talent show. She froze up before she even went on. So Patch gave her a tough pep talk, telling her that she can either be like Fluttershy, "a scared, cowardly, timid, chicken little mouse, who will always be too shy and never ever be brave enough to sing in front of an audience ever!" Fluttershy was very offended by that remark, but her friends agreed with Patch.

"I speak soft, out in the crowd, I whisper, am I being too loud..."

"Point made."

- SweetHeart and Fluttershy.

Or was she going to be Clover, "the best dancer in Canterlot High" and pushed her out on stage. When Trixie called her "Fluttershy Junior" Clover was finally able to unfreeze and dance in front of the whole school and Fluttershy joined her on stage to sing out and show Patch and her friends that she was NOT always too shy to sing in front of audience, and Clover won the talent show.

Clover is also trained to be ninja with her friends and also a backup singer in the Rock N’ Beats band, along with Patch and Sweet Note.


Name: Patch

Gender: Female

Occupation: Student at Canterlot High, backup singer.

Eyes: Amber

Hair: Dark pink with lighter pinkie streaks

Skin: Pale Yellow

Relatives: Unnamed parents

Weapon: Butterfly Swords (couldn't think of anything else)

Voice: Michelle Creber (in her normal voice)

Bio: Like her pony counterpart, she has an Applejack/ Rainbow Dash rivalry with Ace and ironically they like to make fun of the said Rainbooms' rivalry. When her best friend Clover had intense stage fright, she gave her a tough pep talk, telling her to be "Clover: the best dancer in Canterlot High" and not be a mouse like Fluttershy, which Fluttershy found very offensive. She was latter shocked when Fluttershy joined Clover on stage singing out and showing that she doesn't alway let stage fright hold her back.

Patch is trained to be a ninja with her friends and also a backup singer in the Rock N’ Beats band along with Clover Bloom and Sweet Note.