• Published 13th Jan 2021
  • 201 Views, 2 Comments

Time Jump! - Alectra24444



Young Luna has found some weird contraption and now set to see where it takes her

  • ...
 2
 201

A party, a bugbear, The First spark!

Woona didn't think a town could be so huge, tho more than what she thought when it came to the sugar house of Ponyville, things got exciting quickly as they came in mid-party Scootaloo had set her mind to know woona, she had no luck, but she had felt some bond with her. Woona was already fuming with excitement and ran off Scootaloo quickly followed.

Cake on the table with other goods, an unbroken pinata, and a dancing pink mire. She didn't get enough time to think when thy pink mire came straight up to her, and woona quickly backed away. The pink mair was not surprised at how she reacted. Woona jumped onto one of the many tables nopony seemed to notice, and the pink pony looked at her, wondering where she came from.

Scootaloo caught up to woona only to see Pinkypie looking at her with excitement as she suddenly sed in one breath, "I wasn't expecting another pony to visit Ponyville; you must be new! It's Time To Set A PARTY INSIDE ANOTHER PARTY!" And then record timed, pinkie pie overlapped the parties together somehow, It surprised woona with excitement, but then Scootaloo tapped her shoulder, "Hay woona wanna go play some of the games?"


Morning into noon when the party ended, but a few stood to clean up. PinkyPie wondered, 'Why are woona and Scootaloo still here' but then realized it was the weekend, 'o silly me.'

"Hay Twilight, isn't it strange that a little filly came to a party out of nowhere? I mean, I wasn't even expecting it." But then a roar came from outside, making every pony panic; Pinky saw woona rushing to the sound, setting off red flags inside of Pinky.

Twilight didn't hear Pinky's question as Twilight and Pinky ran outside, only to see woona running around the bugbear of all things. Seeing how well she kept dodging, Twilight took the chance to use a sleeping spell, but then the bugbear knocked out the little filly.


Woona and Scootaloo were having a fun mid-conversation, thinking how nice this place can be, "hay woona put this blindfold on and used this and hit the pinata," the pinata exploded with candy, and they were laughing together.

But then a roar came out of nowhere, "Hay Scootaloo, I gotta go something came up." Woona said, then woona rushed out the door, now looking for what that sound was, a bear with a bee pointer, Woona threw a rock at it to get its attention, but then the bugbear started chasing Woona.

At some point, there was another magical aura, but it detracted Woona, so the bugbear hit Woona, the space around was frozen in place, but woona herself.

Woona was confused and then saw something, a sparkling item woona couldn't help it, and woona disappeared without a trace.

"Game over," but something changed. . .

Author's Note:

that concludes Chapter 1 of Time Jump
Will the ponys remember woona, or will there be deja vu?
Well, we will see in the next chapter!