• Published 13th Jan 2021
  • 201 Views, 2 Comments

Time Jump! - Alectra24444



Young Luna has found some weird contraption and now set to see where it takes her

  • ...
 2
 201

Traveling the Everfree Forest

Woona was now going along the path when she ran into a running river thinking to find a way across, she heard two more voices she ended up hiding in a Bush "...oh darling how about we go help Twilight with this star charm she's been talking about before if we don't find it today I'm sure it'll be in the same spot where it lays" the white hair with purple main sed.
"Um, Rarity" "Oh, darling, you worry too much were all-wow" Rarity fell into the shallow River.
"Well, didn't see the river there did we go through the original rough again Flutter Shy?" And they went in the other direction.

Woona only giggled after what she had planned, she went over the water and onto the path which had ended. She was now going through the forest blinded by the trees moving forward.

woona found a good tree to climb up now looking for the closest town, but instead, all she saw were trees and Mount Ever Peak, which now have some Castle on it Maybe she thought but for now she had to find someplace to go.

Sometime later

With only a few encounters with some bunnies and an owl perched on her main, she finally found a path she was about to go down, but a certain zebra appeared in front of her "Little one you're quite brave for being a foul, but it's right a fright being alone" the zebra sed trying to persuade.

"My name is Zecora, And who would you be Little one,” she sed "woona," Woona sed
Not wanting to use her real name quite yet.

"I see I can take you in for tonight, I'll bring you to Ponyvile at twilight"

And so the owl left her main and Zecora took Luna in for the night, Luna wonder what I'll be like after being the ever-free for so long time to be continued...

Author's Note:

And a little chapter goof

that star charm is quite a mystery. But as to why there are hidden stars no creature will ever know.
Until then!