• Published 13th Jan 2021
  • 201 Views, 2 Comments

Time Jump! - Alectra24444



Young Luna has found some weird contraption and now set to see where it takes her

  • ...
 2
 201

Mysterious resemblance

Woona had snuck around the two and explored the runes the place looks familiar, too familiar, to the point of running from room to room until she found her room.

Woona slowly came up to the door and looked around the room.

The room seems to be clean of dust and rubble the only thing different was the Vest in the middle of the room.

The vest was still in good condition she didn't know what it would do, looking around there was nothing but a bed, a mirror, and the chest full of toys.

Sighing happily she put the vest on

Luna found the closest mirror she didn't know what to say but who who made this vest she thought but this didn't didn't stop woona from continuing her adventure.

She heard more voices on the other side of the right wall, she listened to them through a hole in the wall "hay Applejack you think we could find this star charm is it here or is it there, there got to be a hidden room here and..." The pink pony voice was muffled by the farm pony "calm down pinkie I sure we'll find it sooner or later."

At that luna was confused about what they meant about a star charm, at this point she finally decided to move on from the ruins, and find the closest town.

Woona had thought of a way of getting out of there, tho there's not much in the room she then looked at the box of toys there were deflated balls same old plushies, and a rope?

When did this get here she thought but not saying anything she decided to use the convenient rope to get down to the grass.

She went down the bridge and off onto the path ahead!