• Published 4th Jan 2021
  • 423 Views, 13 Comments

True Loves - SweetCarol



Seeking to be in love again, Big Mac and Marble find themselves happy when they meet anonymous ponies virtually.Parallel to this, Bright Mac the second and Chee Chee fall in love, but are unsure about it for their families might be related.

  • ...
 13
 423

Chapter 10

The next day, as much as Marble insisted that she and Caramel had one more day of the weekend to try to make up for lost time, Caramel didn't change his mind and packed up while his wife slept.

Inside the train on the way home, he remained silent, his face turned to the window.

"Great, now he'll be quiet for 3 whole days!" Marble said mentally. "I have 2 options: I try to make it up, or I let it go just like Elsa!"

"Honey, I've been thinking, what do you think about us two enjoying that Rocky is still with my sister and let's go to your favorite restaurant?" She asked with a smile.

Caramel looked at her still for a few moments, then looked out the window again.

"Really, if you're not going to say anything, I think we better stay at home because it's cheaper. I'm just being objective!"

"Now I have to talk when you want to!" He murmured coldly.

"No, now do I have to wait for you to feel the willing to talk to me? Everything is just in your time now, huh?" She retaliated angrily.

At that moment the conversation ended, but Marble was saddened to think that the fun moments they both spent on the beach meant nothing to him.

They had been lost forever. There was no more love, there was only the memory of what was once good.

Tears streamed down her cheeks, when she decided once and for all that she was going to ask him for divorce.

Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie and Cheese were really concerned about their eldest daughter.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk to us about this?" Pinkie Pie asked, when she brought her breakfast to her bed because she didn't feel at all willing to get out of bed.

"No, sorry mom!" She answered. "But you and dad don't have to stay here, I'll be fine!"

Pinkie Pie smiled and placed a tender kiss on her daughter's forehead.

"I love you, honey!" She said sweetly.

"Yeah, love you too!" Chee Chee replied, forcing a smile so that her mother's comfort was not in vain.

As soon as he heard the sound of the door closing, Chee Chee took a toast from the tray and went to the window, leaning on it and sighed sadly. She was missing Bright Mac so much. She kept wondering what happened as she hadn't asked to want him that way.

Lost in her own thoughts, the young mare was slow to hear the song of a bird.

She looked down and smiled when she saw that it was Bright Mac's little pet bird, with something around its neck. She took the thing from the bird's neck and was curious to see that it was a rolled paper. She unrolled the paper and read what was written.

"No one needs to know"

She felt it was his. The note asked her to find him again on the apple and pear trees intertwined if they still had any chance for their love. Chee Chee knew it was wrong, but something told her to follow her heart.

She rode as fast as her legs could, which her parents found strange.

"Hey, where are you going, miss hurry?" Cheese asked, because a few minutes earlier his daughter was determined not to get out of bed for anything.

"Fiamma said that she needs my help to ..." She thought of an excuse, until she saw Pipi flying back home. "Feed the birds, yeah, bye I love you!" She lied, before continuing with the rush.

"... Fine?" He said, while his wife and he looked at each other with confused looks.

Meanwhile, Bright Mac was waiting for her under the trees. He had his gaze fixed on the path that led to the entrance to his family's farm.

"Please Chee Chee, reconsider!" He murmured under his breath, hoping she would come, otherwise he would be unhappy for the rest of his life.

It had been 20 minutes since he had sent his most trusted messenger to inform her.

But he didn't know that his little bird had stopped halfway to drink water in a small stream, so the sad conclusion came that he'd never feel the immense joy of being hers.

The young purple stallion wiped away a few tears that streamed down his cheeks and got up to walk for the rest of his unhappy life.

But as soon as he took a first step to walk back to the barn, he heard the sound of autumn leaves on the ground being stepped on and someone panting, as if they had pulled 3 apple carts alone.

He slowly turned to see who it was, his sad eyes regained their brightness when he saw his beloved. Bright Mac briefly scratched his eyes to check if he was dreaming. Fortunately no.

As soon as she got her breath back, Chee Chee ran towards him, until they were face to face and looking into each other's eyes. The tears of sadness in his eyes became tears of joy, while a big smile formed on his mouth.

"You ca..."

Before he finished speaking, Chee Chee interrupted him, wrapping him in a tight hug. Although surprised at first, Bright Mac hugged her back, both of them feeling their hearts pounding against their breasts.

She had never been so happy to do something that could cause a huge controversy. But she was absolutely sure that what she felt for him wasn't just a youthful crush as she first thought, but a great true love that would last a lifetime, 'cause it was inevitable.

"Are you really willing to have a relationship with me, without anyone knowing?" She asked, her eyes filled with tears.

Bright Mac smiled and gently stroked her cheek.

"As long as I'm with you, I'm willing to do anything, because I love you, more than anything in this world!" He said, making her smile and her cheeks flush.

Chee Chee leaned over and kissed him.

"I love you too!" She murmured against his lips.

She couldn't help but laugh at his cute reaction, seeming not to believe what she had just said.

"Uhhhh ... Are you all right?" She asked.

"If I'm alright? I just couldn't be happier, this is the happiest day of my life!" He replied, taking her by the hoof and kissing it.

"The happiest day of your life so far!" She replied, before they leaned and kissed each other lovingly again.

Time skip...

The girls left school and were about to put their plan into practice.

"Now let's go get Butty!" Apple Belle said.

"Are you sure that we should take her with us?" Honey B asked.

"Yes, did you forget that she'll tell on us if we don't take her with us?" Rocky reminded her cousin.

"Oh yeah, so let's go!"

They went to kindergarten dressed in coats, hats and sunglasses, waiting for her to leave.

Buttercup came out in the same guise.

"Did you leave the note to your parents?" Apple Belle whispered to her.

"Positive, everyone ready to go?" She asked.

"Yes!" They confirmed in unison.

"So what are we waiting for?" She said enthusiastically and got rid of the disguises.

They went to the station and waited for the right train.

"I can't believe we're doing this!" Andi said between nervous laughs.

They bought the tickets with some jewelry that Andi was saving to make necklaces for her, but the girls promised her that they'd help her get more jewelry after the quest was over.

Although they were a little nervous, because it was the first time they were riding the train without their parents, they were excited and hopeful that they'd get the answers they were looking for.