• Published 4th Jan 2021
  • 423 Views, 13 Comments

True Loves - SweetCarol



Seeking to be in love again, Big Mac and Marble find themselves happy when they meet anonymous ponies virtually.Parallel to this, Bright Mac the second and Chee Chee fall in love, but are unsure about it for their families might be related.

  • ...
 13
 423

Chapter 11

2 hours passed.

The first one who found their daughter's delay in arriving to leave her backpack at home strange, was Big Mac. But he calmed down, imagining that Apple Belle had gone somewhere with her friends, so he decided to wait a few more hours before going to look for her.

Meanwhile, Marble arrived and the first thing she did was go get Rocky.

She was very sad because her little filly would have to grow up in the middle of divorced parents and that could be a little difficult adjustment for her to get used to. But she couldn't close her eyes to what was happening, whatever Rocky's reaction, she would support her by giving all the love and affection in the world.

"Where are you going?" Caramel asked harshly when he saw her walking towards the door.

"Oh, now do you care what I do or don't do?" Marble thought about saying, but despite being very angry at him, she didn't want to argue.

"I'm gonna get my daughter." She replied quietly.

"Oh, now she's just your daughter? Did you happen to made her with your hoof?" He retaliated furiously.

Marble took a deep breath and ignored him, willing not to argue and waste time.

She went to Sugarcube Corner and luckily Pinkie Pie was still there, but she was about to leave to organize another party.

"Marbs, why did you come back so early? Not that I'm not happy to see you here, but ..."

"Okay, it doesn't matter now, let's talk about it later." Marble said, interrupting her. "Where's Rocky?" She asked, looking around to see if she could see her daughter at the store.

"The girls haven't arrived from school yet, which is very strange." Cheese replied, filling a pink balloon.

"Wait, if they haven't arrived from school yet, where are they?" Marble asked, starting to get worried.

"Look, probably nothing happened, Ponyville is very safe since I moved here, but to be sure, let's go to the farm and Maud's house to see if they're there." Pinkie said, determined not to go because family always came first.

"I'm going with you!" Cheese said.

"Honey, I think you better go, because it won't be good for our business if we cancel our appointment on the last minute." Pinkie said, as she ran her hoof through his slightly gray curls.

"But how am I supposed to know where our daughter and nieces are?" He asked in dismay.

"I'll call you, I promise." She assured him, standing up and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "I love you."

"Love you too." He replied back.

Meanwhile, the girls arrived at the right station.

Apple Belle looked around and was confused to see no farm around, understandable since she had never been to the rock farm before.

"Where's the farm?" She asked.

"We have to walk a few kilometers to get there." Rocky explained.

"It's in that direction, let's go!" Buttercup said pointing in the right direction and they walked over there.

After a few minutes walking, Apple Belle smiled when she saw the farm and ran as fast as her legs could, so much so that it was almost impossible for her cousins ​​to be able to keep up with her.

Igneous, who after so many years still had enough strength to work on the farm, despite his impaired vision due to old age, smiled when he saw his little granddaughters arriving.

"Honey, our granddaughters came to visit us!" He announced with joy.

Cloudy, who was preparing dinner, left the house to receive them too. They liked their granddaughters very much, as they missed the time when their four daughters were small and cute like that.

Apple Belle wasn't really their granddaughter, but they also loved her as if she were, although they doesn't like her father very much for breaking Marble's heart in the past.

"My dearest granddaughters!" He exclaimed happily, while they all attacked them with hugs. "Where is the parents of yours?"

"Uhhh ... We came alone." Apple Belle said, a little afraid of their reaction.

"What?" Cloudy Quartz said in total astonishment that those five little fillies traveled alone by train. "Does at least the parents of yours know that you are all here?"

"Yeah, I left a note!" Buttercup said proudly.

"Alright, but what do we owe your most welcome visit?" Igneous asked curiously.

"We came to solve an old family mystery." Andi said.

"Forgive me, we don't quite understand what you just said." Cloudy said.

"Well grandpa, we want to find out if our families are really related or not." Honey B said. "We thought about going to Gold Delicious' old house, but we remember that Butty and Apple Belle's parents went there when they were young and found nothing. Butty figured we could find something here on the farm."

Igneous thought, scratching his chin.

"We have some old belongings in our basement, we don't promise that you will find what you are looking for, but if you want, you can go look for it." He said, causing the joy of the 5 little fillies.

Meanwhile, Chee Chee carved their initials around a heart on one of the trees' trunks. As they were living in a clandestine romance, the initials were not close to the others, it was in a high place, where only they knew where it was, because they used some leaves to hide.

"I think it's time to go home!" She said while leaning on him.

"Already? I know we've spent time together, but just thinking about getting away from you, I already start to miss you so much." He said, pouting.

"Me too, my love, but my little sister must have come home from school, I have to take her with me to the store." She explained.

"If that's so, then it's fine, she's too small to be alone." He replied. "See you tomorrow sweetheart!"

"See you always." She said.

They shared one last true love kiss before they finally went home.

She came home and smiled at the thought that Buttercup would be happy when she saw that she was happy again.

"Hey Butty!" She called for her younger sister, but there was no answer.

Chee Chee looked for her around the house and found it strange that her backpack wasn't behind the door, where she always left it.

"Buttercup? Are you there?" She asked, while knocking on her bedroom door.

She opened the door and looked around the room. The young mare soon noticed sheet of paper on her younger sister's untouchable bed.

"Mommy and Daddy, Rocky, Apple Belle, Andi, Honey B and I will be back with a surprise."

She was immediately desesperated to see that Buttercup and the girls hadn't come home from school and were now somewhere that she didn't know where. Without thinking twice, she ran to Sugarcube Corner to warn her parents. Just thinking that the younger sister and her little cousins ​​might be in trouble at that time, caused her anguish.