• Published 15th Feb 2021
  • 188 Views, 0 Comments

The Return of Fluttershy's Mother - Brony5ever



Fluttershy finally reunites with her mother.

  • ...
 0
 188

Fluttershy's Broken Wing

Hardy was extremely tired. He had been hallucinating all day, it tired him out. He just wanted to take a nap and hopefully the hallucinations will stop after a long nap. His mother noticed how tired he was, and decided to ask why he was so exhausted in the middle of the day.

“Hardy, is everything okay, sweetie?” Asked his mother. She was worried about him, and she knew that what happened a month ago would stick with him forever.

“I had been hallucinating all day, maybe if I rest the hallucinations will leave.” He said with a yawn. His mother understood, for a foal to have five hallucinations in one day will leave them exhausted.

“I hope you feel better, Hardy. I’ll let Red know you’re a little unwell. You head to bed and rest, I’ll be downstairs if you need me.” She said. Hardy nodded and hugged his mother, she kissed his cheek and smiled.

Hardy went into his room and got straight into bed and fell asleep. He was going to tell Fluttershy’s mother everything he saw. He approached Fluttershy’s mother who was waiting for him.

“Is everything okay? I hope everthing is alright.” She said. Hardy looked at her sadly she knew something was wrong.

“I’ve hallucinated four more times today, the first hallucination was a headless mannequin, the second hallucination seemed to be a filly crawling crawling away, the final was a nurse with a blood-stained jacket, a muzzle and bandages where the eyes were. Fluttershy also said that the music box would buzz when she was in danger.” He explained.

"I gave her that music box, but I don't remember it making that sound." Replied the mare.

Hardy found himself in Cloudsdale Hospital, where a filly Fluttershy and a nurse were. The nurse was fixing Fluttershy’s injury, she seemed to have broken her wing. However, she seemed to be very angry at Fluttershy. He saw and heard a lound smack and Fluttershy crying, he listened to what they were saying.

”Now tell me again...how did you break your wing?” She snapped at Fluttershy who was crying.

”I...I...” There was a pause as the filly gulped and breathed in, ”I...f-fell while t-trying to fly...” She choked out as the nurse sat her upright.

”That’s right.” She said bitterly. Hardy knew that tone wasn’t of concern. It sounded hostile and uncaring towards the filly. ”You broke your wing while trying to fly, you silly filly.” She said. ”You really should be more cautious while flying. Flying isn’t as easy as it looks.” She explained in a bitter tone as she examined the cast. ”Now let’s freshen up that cast on your wing.” She continued. Fluttershy was still crying as the cast seemed to dig into her skin. The memory faded and he now saw Fluttershy’s mother.

"That nurse...I can't believe she just hit Fluttershy while her wing was broken." Hardy managed to say after being speechless.

Fluttershy's mother gasped in shock at what Hardy just explained.