• Published 15th Feb 2021
  • 188 Views, 0 Comments

The Return of Fluttershy's Mother - Brony5ever



Fluttershy finally reunites with her mother.

  • ...
 0
 188

Fluttershy's Mother

That night, Hardy fell asleep feeling a mix of emotions. He thought about Fluttershy’s mother, she seemed like the best mother anypony could ask for, it reminded him of his own mother’s passing. The young alicorn knew that he had resurrected his mother. He no longer had nightmares of his father, the Colt, he had killed his father to avenge his mother and Bellamena. He could hear an older mare speaking to a young filly, along with a music box playing a single melody. It sounded a little sad but the young filly didn’t seem to mind. Smudger watched as the filly hugged the older mare, it was heart-warming to see.

Please never forget. . . That I love you . . .

“ The older mare said as her voice grew quieter, Hardy realized who the older mare and filly were. The young filly was Fluttershy and the older mare was her mother. The last memory Fluttershy had with her mother, he saw a young Fluttershy covered in blood, and saw a dark creature approach the little filly.

The memory faded away and he heard the sound of hooves coming near him. He turned around and saw who was approaching him. She looked almost like Fluttershy, the only differences were that her mane was styled differently and her eyes were lavender, she also looked worried.

“Are you okay?" Asked the mare. Hardy nodded as he calmed down. The mare’s voice was full of concern, like a worried mother. It was also soothing to hear after what he saw.

“That thing who loomed over Fluttershy before the memory faded. What was that?” He asked.

The mare just shrugged as she didn't know.

“I'm confused about seeing...what I saw." He was confused as to why he saw a memory of Fluttershy’s foalhood.

“I don't know either, but it seemed that something bad happened." Replied the mare.

Hardy understood, it had stuck with him ever since today and he was fully aware of this.