• Published 15th Feb 2021
  • 189 Views, 0 Comments

The Return of Fluttershy's Mother - Brony5ever



Fluttershy finally reunites with her mother.

  • ...
 0
 189

Fluttershy's First Day of School

“Good night Hardy. I'll see you in the morning.” Said Quarry.

“Good night Quarry.” Replied Hardy. He gave her a hug, Quarry returned the embrace and left the room. Hardy fell fast asleep.

Hardy seemed to be in another one of Fluttershy’s memories. He seemed to be in a school of some sort, he saw many pegasi talking and flying to and from classes. One filly stood out in particular to him, it was Fluttershy. She was talking with her father.

From what he could tell about their interaction, it sounded like Fluttershy’s father was intimitading. Hardy listened to what they were saying...

“Now you listen to me.” Her father said gruffly as the two of them stood outside of the Flight School in Cloudsdale, “It’s required for you to go to school so you’ll go everyday they have it. You’ll do everything your teachers tell you, and you’ll come straight home unless you ask permission to do otherwise. And if you’re good, I’ll likely allow your request.” He sounded very stern, “But every other rule from home still applies. You don’t talk unless spoken to; you don’t tell anyone anything unnecessary; you obey everything the adults say unless I overrule them. Do you understand?

“Y-yes sir…” Filly Fluttershy squeaked her response, never looking her father in the eye, keeping her head low.

“If you understand then I’ll see you at home later tonight.” He said turning away from her, opening his wings and flying flying away. For the first time, Fluttershy lifted her head to look at her father flying away. Even from there she could see his scalpel cutiemark.

Fluttershy made her way into Cloudsdale’s Flight School as the memory faded...

“I can see why she moved out.” Hardy muttered.