• Published 13th Dec 2020
  • 1,527 Views, 14 Comments

Scooby Doo: Friendship is Magic - BronyBoy98



Scooby Doo and the gang meet The Mane Six and try to solve a mystery

  • ...
4
 14
 1,527

Chapter 8

Shaggy, Scooby, Pinkie Pie and Applejack were exploring the convention having fun, they were supposed to be looking for clues, but Shaggy and Scooby hardly did that sort of thing.

"Those cupcakes were amazing" Pinkie Pie said, eating the last cupcake and getting chocolate smeared around her mouth.
"I'm just glad they had Apples here too" Said Applejack with a big smile.
"Yea, like me and Scooby eat lots of tasty food," Said Shaggy, "Too bad we don't have any Scooby Snacks"
"Rea" Said Scooby with his head down.
"Oooh, I have some!" Said Pinkie Pie as she reaches into her mane and pulls out a box of Scooby Snacks.
"Wow," Said Shaggy, "Where did you get these?"
"I'll never tell" Said Pinkie Pie.
"It's just Pinkie Pie, we don't ever question it" Said Applejack.

Janice, the guide who worked in the convention walked over to the group.

"I'm sorry you two," Janice said pointing to Pinkie Pie and Applejack, "But we need you to be talking with other fans here"
Applejack tilted her head in confusion," 'Scuse me?" Said Applejack.
"We can't have any actors walking around with just these two, people might think you're stalking them."
"Listen here, sugar cube.." Said Applejack looking a little annoyed but Shaggy intervenes.
"Like it's ok, Janice" Said Shaggy getting in front of Applejack, "We were told by the security guards here to investigate all the strange goings on here, and we thought the actors here would be a great help, and they have been"
"You hear that princess?" Said Pinkie Pie looking smug, "we're investigating"

Janice looked puzzled, "Thou knows who we are dear Pinkie?"
"Ruh?" Said Scooby looking confused.
Janice shook her head, "Never mind, just try to stay out of trouble" Said Janice as she walks away.
"Like what was that about?" Asked Shaggy.
"I dunno, but something seems off about her." Said Applejack.
"Let's follow her" Said Pinkie Pie
"Like no way," Said Shaggy, "We're not gonna follow a suspect, what if she turns into the demon bird and toasts us"
"Baked" Said Pinkie Pie, "she might bake us"
"I don't think that's gonna help Pinkie," Said Applejack, "Tell you what, if we all follow Janice, I'll give you a gold bit"
"We don't need gold," Said Shaggy, "and if you're trying to bribe us, you should offer something we really like"
"What kind of feller doesn't want gold?" Said Applejack surprised.
"Alright listen up hippy and doggy" Said Pinkie Pie, "I'll give you a Scooby Snack if you go with us to see where Janice goes"
"Nope, we're not going with you" Shaggy said crossing his arms.
"Okie Dokie, how about two?" Said Pinkie Pie pulling two Scooby Snacks from the box/.
"Well..." Said Shaggy thinking about it.
"Four, and I'll throw in a pudding" Said Pinkie Pie, finally.

Shaggy and Scooby looked interested now.

"Alright, deal" Said Shaggy as Pinkie threw two pieces each to Shaggy and Scooby and handed them both Vanilla pudding.
"How much food do you even have in there?" Asked Applejack
"Enough" Said Pinkie Pie.

Author's Note:

Looks like the group found their first suspect. The mystery is moving along nicely