• Published 13th Dec 2020
  • 1,527 Views, 14 Comments

Scooby Doo: Friendship is Magic - BronyBoy98



Scooby Doo and the gang meet The Mane Six and try to solve a mystery

  • ...
4
 14
 1,527

Chapter 10

It was nighttime, and once again, the convention was closed. The Main room was empty, trash was on the floor and all was quiet. Suddenly, a figure covered in flames came down from the ceiling, gliding over the stands and landing by the door to the storage area. Tartarus opened the door to storage and walked over to where the hole in the ground was.

There was a big tunnel underground lit with florescent lights on the walls. Tartarus made it halfway into the tunnel where he saw a hole on the side. He looked through the hole where he saw a satchel and picked it up.

"Finally, great fortune is finally mine." Said Tartarus, opening the satchel.

Suddenly a head poked out of the satchel.

"Surprise!" Said Pinkie Pie, taking out a bazooka and blasting confetti in Tartarus's face.
"Gah!" Tartarus yelled, throwing the satchel and flying away.

Tartarus flew across the tunnel and up the hole when he runs into a net covering the opening. Tartarus's wings burned through the net and he tried to go up to the ceiling when something appeared to be pulling him.

"What is this?" Tartarus said, trying to break free from the pull but gets dragged to a spot that appeared to be covered in tarp.
"It's called science." Said Velma coming out of the shadows.
"And it may not be magic, but it's still really handy." Said Twilight Sparkle, joining her.

Fred also appears and removes the tarp from where Tartarus was stuck as his armor starts to make noises and sparks fly.

The thing that had Tartarus stuck was a big metal cabinet with lots of wires attached to it and was making a magnetic field clinging Tartarus's armor to the cabinet.

The rest of both of groups joined the others as Tartarus continued to struggle.

"Now let's see who this bird man really is." Said Velma as she pulled off Tartarus's mask.

It was Philip, the security guard.

"Philip??" Everyone said, shocked.
"But why?" Asked Daphne.
"Isn't it obvious?" Said Philip, "I wanted to find that stolen money so that I could get rich, this job doesn't pay me enough."

The police, Mr. Wagner and Tim, the other security guard all arrived at the scene.

"Philip?" Said Tim, surprised. "But that's not possible, we were both there the night Tartarus appeared, how can you be him?"
"Actually we can explain that" Said Velma, lifting a giant bag and opening it up.

There was the Tartarus costume inside the bag but it looked slightly different.

"You used this animatronic made from a griffin and human animatronic that was in storage, to make a Tartarus duplicate so that you wouldn't be a suspect." Said Velma
"That night, you used a remote control to make the Tartarus animatronic say what you wanted it to say and even had it fly using wires on the ceiling." Added Fred.
"And had the balloons rigged to cannisters that would fill them up with too much air so they would pop." Said Shaggy.
"But what about the flaming wings and fireballs?" Asked Tim.

Velma knelt down and lifted Philip's arm to reveal a small device on him.

"I've seen a device like this before, it just shoots out wads of flash paper, he was never gonna burn or bake us, he was trying to scare us off." Explained Velma.

This time Mr. Wagner Spoke. "I can understand the flying with wires using the animatronic, but how did he fly when it was just him?"
"Another cannister in his suit, it uses a special compound that can make anything float in the air, sort of a Super Helium, he used it to fly." Said Velma.
"I knew there was something fishy about your resume," Said Mr. Wagner, "All that education, all those degrees and you wanted to be a security guard."
"A security guard for a convention that focuses on TV shows and movie series, it was amazing doing my job here, until you stopped giving me my usual pay. I would've had millions if it wasn't for those meddling kids and those...those animals" Said Philip.
"Rooby rooby roo!" howled Pinkie Pie and everyone stares at her, "What? I really wanted to say it."