• Published 13th Dec 2020
  • 1,527 Views, 14 Comments

Scooby Doo: Friendship is Magic - BronyBoy98



Scooby Doo and the gang meet The Mane Six and try to solve a mystery

  • ...
4
 14
 1,527

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

I enjoy Scooby Doo and My Little Pony so of course I wanted to make a crossover. It seemed right to make a monster and mystery for the gang while also including characters from the show who are the real Mane Six.

"Will these people ever learn?" said the security guard as he picked up a soda can from off the ground.

It was just after dark and the BronyCon building was officially over for the night. BronyCon was a convention for a popular TV show called My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. It was a show full of unicorns, Pegasus, dragons and much more, but the security guard did not enjoy it.

"You alright there Tim?" said a voice
Tim, the security guard, turned and saw his friend, another security guard named Philip.
"I'm fine, just finding trash all over this dump" said Tim, looking annoyed.
"Come on, it's not that bad, a lot of happy kids love coming here, it's like a big wonderland." said Philip delightfully.
"Yea whatever, as long as it's quiet here I can manage.", said Tim.
Suddenly they hear a noise, it sounded like a balloon popping.
"What was that?" Tim asked, looking around with his flashlight.
"Probably just a stray balloon, might've hit the ceiling." said Philip
More balloons started popping all around the area the two guards were in, and then smoke started to appear.
"Hey, whoever you are, this isn't funny, show yourself! shouted Tim.

From out of the smoke stood a figure on top of a beam on the ceiling. He looked like a bird man, with a beak for a mouth and yellow eyes but he was also wearing armor and a cape. He had claws on his hands and feet, his armor and cape was dark red, and his face was red and had a scar on his left eye.

"HAHAHAHAHA," His laugh was deep and booming. "Leave this place if you value your lives, surrender this building to me, Tartarus: The Sun Bird." Tartarus leapt off the beam and flaming wings spread out from him as he flew over the guards and then vanished.