• Published 13th Dec 2020
  • 1,527 Views, 14 Comments

Scooby Doo: Friendship is Magic - BronyBoy98



Scooby Doo and the gang meet The Mane Six and try to solve a mystery

  • ...
4
 14
 1,527

Chapter 2

The Mystery Machine van rolled into the city of New Fauster, the sun was shining the Mystery gang was in the van doing things while Fred was at the wheel driving.
"Like oh boy!" Shaggy said happily, "I can't wait to go to BronyCon"
"Rea! Rea!" Scooby responded.

Shaggy and Scooby were Bronies, men who were fans of My Little Pony. The gang didn't watch a lot of TV while solving mysteries and catching bad guys, but whenever they had free time, they were eating and talking and of course, watching TV.

"I still can't believe you two actually like that show" said Fred, he didn't like the show and had no idea while anyone would.
"It's not that bad of a show," Said Daphne, in the front seat. "It's full of a lot adventure and cute animals"
"Animals that can talk and do magic" Added Velma, rolling her eyes. Velma didn't watch a lot of the show and she also thought the show was a bit strange.
"Ray, rare it is!" Scooby said, poking his head out the window. They van was now in the view of the convention and Fred pulled into the parking lot.

After Fred parked, the gang got out to look at the convention building. It was almost a big as a stadium, it had a big glass roof and most of the building was colored blue with words and characters painted on the walls. Something was odd though, some people appeared to be leaving in a hurry and they looked scared. The gang approached the entrance where a lady was waiting.

"Hi," said the lady waving her hand. "Welcome to BronyCon, I'm Janice, I'll be your guide for your time here at the convention." said Janice "Are you all family?" she asked.

"Well Scooby and me are kinda like brothers, haha, except we don't have the same parents," Said Shaggy.
"Rand I'm a rog" said Scooby wagging his tail.
Fred spoke next, "No, we're all just friends here to have fun." Said Fred smiling.
"Well that is really great to here, there are lots of fun things to do here at BronyCon. Follow me, please." said Janice, walking inside the convention with the gang following.

The convention looked really amazing. the whole place was buzzing with people in costumes and others taking pictures. There were stands where little girls were getting pictures painted on their faces, other children and adults were eating apples and other tasty snacks. As the gang looked around they saw two security guards talking with a man in a suit, they all didn't look happy.

"I don't care if you saw some demon bird man, we're not closing the convention." said the man in the suit
"But Mr. Wagner," said one of the security guards, "That thing looked scary, he said he was gonna hurt us if everybody didn't leave, he wants this whole place to himself."
"It's probably just some joker trying to get attention, you know how many freaks are here." Said Mr. Wagner.
"But-" the guard began.
"But nothing, get back to work Philip, and stop bothering me." Said Mr. Wagner and walked away.

The Mystery Gang walked up to the two guards, Fred spoke first.

"Excuse me," Fred asked, "If you don't mind me asking, what was that all about?"
"Oh, nothing, it was just some fan in a costume, it's not big deal." Said Philip, straightening his tie.
"It sounded pretty serious," Said Daphne, "perhaps we can help, we're mystery solvers."
"I believe the term is Paranormal Investigators." Said Velma.
"We don't need any college kids poking around the convention looking for ghosts and goblins" said the second guard next to Philip.
"Rosts and roblins?" Asked Scooby nervously.
"Yea, some freak broke in last night and wrecked the place, nothing major, just popped balloons and tables knocked over, name's Tim, who are you?" said the guard.
"We're Mystery Inc." Announced Fred. "I'm Fred, this is Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby Doo."
"Alright, fine." said Tim. "If you want to look around then you're free to, let any of us know if you find anything." Tim says as he leaves.

"Well gang," Said Fred. "It looks we've got a Mystery on our hands."
"Like Zoinks!" Said Shaggy feeling scared.

Author's Note:

Looks Mystery Inc has some work to do. Little do they know the mystery is only gonna get much more strange.