• Published 21st Nov 2020
  • 234 Views, 7 Comments

A fight no one asked for - Funkierparty



Just an ordinary day of school. Nothing out of the ordinary. Until they arrive and then it became a very long day

  • ...
 7
 234

Definitely a Monday

Match golden was making his way to his next class. He was relatively new to the school and was still running his way around. But he was a fast learner and the kids at this school were surprisingly nice and we’re more than willing to show them around and point him in the right directions if needed.

Speaking of the kids here. he had made some good friends with some of them, probably lifelong friends.

“Hey Match!” Match heard his name called from behind him. He saw a red haired girl run up to him.

“ hey there Applebloom” he greeted his younger friend looking down at her.

“Hey Match what ya doin”? She asked with a big smile.

“ just heading off to class“ he said looking off in the direction that he was heading.

“What? But class ain’t starting for a while.” She said I’m looking a little confused.

“Yeah I like to get to class a little early.” Match said with a sheepish smile.

“Oh really? Or are ya just tryin meet some girl before class?” She asked with a grin.

“No not really. just had some homework for another class to finish” he said laughing a little later question

“Well in any case ya promised Scootaloo ya watch her do some of her tricks. she’s out front right now.” Applebloom quickly grabbed his wrist and started walking down the hall “ A promise is a promise.”

Match Laughed a little as he went along with his young friend “ you’re right I did promise her.”



Match made his way to the front of the school followed by Applebloom. Some kids greeted him with a smile and wave and he return the gesture. As he stood at the bottom of the steps he noticed a purple haired girl riding on a scooter weaving between kids left and right. She soon came to a screeching stop right in front of Match.

“Well good morning scootaloo.” Match said with a small smile.

Scootaloo looked up to match with a bright expression on her face Full of excitement.

“Morning Match, are you gonna watch me perform some of my new tricks? I got a few I’ve been working on.” She said while pushing yourself back-and-forth on her scooter.

“ I guess so“ he said as he sat down on the steps leading to the main entrance.

“ Great I asked Rainbow Dash if she wanted to watch but she was too busy this morning with the soccer team. So I guess you’re the next best thing, as well as my friends.” she said gesturing to her two friends Appleboom and Sweetie Belle that are on the other side of the courtyard. Both of them waved at her and she waved at them back.

“All right then go ahead and get started.” Match said as he leaned forward on to his knees.


After a while most of the kids have already left the courtyard and off to the classes. However mattress still sitting on the steps watching his friend continue to perform different tricks. And he was slowly starting to get annoyed.

“ come on scootaloo we should head on inside I don’t wanna be late for class and neither should you.” Match called out to her feeling like a babysitter at this point.

“Oh come on just one more trick. I promise you’re gonna like this one.” She said what is zooming off around the statue in the center of the courtyard.

“ why is she still at it?” Apple Bloom hast walking up next match along with her friend sweetie Belle.

“ i’m not sure. you two should head inside Before y’all are late for class. I’ll stay out here with her.” He gave a heavy sigh at the end resting his chin on his hand.

“ all right then have fun with that.” She said jokingly walking up the stairs.

“ see you later Match” sweetie Belle said following her friend.


He sat there for a little bit longer before his patients just about reached its end. He was about to get up and just simply grab her scooter out from underneath her so that they can head off the class.

“Alright scoots let’s get goin—“ Match froze for a moment as something caught his eye. He noticed that the statue that certain the center of the school was beginning to ‘shine’ for some reason.

“What the?—-what is that?” He asked mostly to myself as he saw the statue the front of the statue beginning to move. A purple and black swirl was beginning to move the reflection of the statue. and it was growing exponentially.

Match stood to his feet, in shock of what he was seeing. He’s slowly but surely started to approach the statue trying to get a better look at the weird colors that were coming from it. But is soon froze in place when he saw what looked to be a massive hand shoot out the swirling mist. The hand slowly rotated before swinging over and grabbing the edge of the statue with the heavy side causing that fairy Stone crack under its grip. Soon massive boot appeared through the mist and slam down to the ground causing more cracks to appear from underneath it’s heavy stomp. Soon the figure fully appeared out of the purpleish black mist. smoke admitting from its body, The sun shining Off its worn and damaged armor.

Match was frozen in fear he did not know what stood in front of him. Whether it was a man or a monster. In any case it was big and it was scary at least 7 feet tall with some sort of stone mask covering his face the blue symbols scribbled across it. The figure slowly scanned across the courtyard taking in its surroundings.

At this moment scootaloo was zooming around the statue trying to finish off the last trick before ramming into something and falling back with a heavy thud causing her helmet to fall off. She sat there for a moment rubbing the side of her head. She was about to apologize to whoever she just ran into until she got a good look at what stood in front of her...and she had no idea what was standing in front of her.

The massive figure slowly look down at her staring daggers through it stone mask. Soon another figure appeared not as dramatic as the first one and not as big either but still fairly large and intimidating wearing one in ragged armor and sporting a similar stone mask on his face.

“Take this one. we will draw the others out.” The larger of the two spoke in a deep grumbling Voice I can shake them very school grounds.

For a moments notice the one bent over and grab scootaloo in one arm. She tried running away but didn’t react fast enough due to being frozen in fear. She scrambled trying to get out of his grip but it was no use. “ LET GO OF ME YOU BIG MONSTERS!” She screamed out at the top of her lungs throwing her legs around frantically.

Match couldn’t believe what he was seeing. it was all happening so fast. He looked around frantically realizing that he was all by himself no one else to help. He knew he couldn’t just stand there and do nothing while his friend was in danger. These “people” whoever they are they are, there here for a fight that’s for sure. they don’t look like they’re in the talking mood to begin with But he thought he should start by saying something. He took a deep shaking breath trying to calm himself down.

“ LET GO OF MY FRIEND RIGHT NOW!!” He yelled out tightening his fist and tensing up his body.

The larger one just simply stared at Match, Unfazed by his demand. He begin to slowly move forward each step causing a heavy thud.

“ this boy hasn’t run away yet, he seems to think he’s in a position to make demands sir” The smaller of the two spoke walking to the right of the larger one. “He doesn’t seem to be who we are looking for either.”

Match Was shocked for a moment ‘what did he just say? there looking for someone? Who are they possibly looking for a high school!?’ He talked himself shocked that they would go out of their way to terrorize kids just to look for someone.

“ that you were right.” The larger one grumbled glaring at Match. Within a blink of an eye the large armored beast charged Towards Match bringing his left arm across chest The muscles in his arms exploded doubling in size.

‘nnNoo-‘ Match could barely react in time he quit his teeth as he brought his left arm over his head trying to block his assault but was unprepared for the amount of strength that hit him his side, knocking him off Balance and sending him flying for a moment before he his back slammed against the brick wall The other side of the courtyard.

The massive beast slowly stood up straight while looking at his victim. The his attention was caught by a gasp that was her towards the main entrance. he slowly turned his gaze towards but look to be a girl with red and yellow hair pure utter shock right across her face.

“n-no...MATCH.. you..You monsters. how could you!”

Author's Note:

Yo
What’s good y’all
I made this thing I’m not too sure if it’s extremely cringe or kind of exciting maybe a little bit of both but I’d like your feedback to know what you like and what you don’t like and use this as a reference