• Published 12th Aug 2021
  • 619 Views, 24 Comments

Love is Blue Remastered - WildAce



The Reboot of Love is Blue. What happens when a Brony fan of videogames gets transported into a Templar-ruled world?

  • ...
11
 24
 619

1. The Beginning Part 1


Spring of 1507

"We Templars are everywhere. We are your neighbours, your family and friends... we are inescapable. Get this clear Assassin, we will succeed and you will all fall. Remember my words, Ceasare will be victorious and the Borgia will have all of Rome become a Templar territory." The wounded Governor sneered, a maniacal laugh following.

*Cough* *Cough* *Splat* His laugh devolved into a series of coughs, blood dripping through his fingers as he held his throat.

He looked away for a second, before glaring back in rage. "Die in hell! Guards! Guards!"

Shink

Silence reigned for a moment, until my hidden blade quickly pulled out of his midsection.

"Requiescat in peace motherfucker." I growled back, as the sound of chainmail clashing reached my ears.

‘Damn, the guards are getting closer.’ I thought as my eyes darted around before landing upon a nearby window.

Already sprinting towards the opening, the nearby door opened dramatically as a guard entered, searching for the perpetrator... which was moi.

"Oh no, you’re not getting away Assassino!" A voice bellowed from behind as I spared a glance back.

He was already charging towards me, unfortunately for him though I’d put a fair distance between us. A whistle blared through the air as I could see archers quickly taking notice of the situation.

The guard signaled the archers as he ran, "Kill him! Kill him!" He shouted.

Shit.

In a blur I dove out the window, swinging off a pole and landing hard on the ground. Wasting no time, I ran to a nearby house and hid around the corner.

"Get him, don't let him get away!” A voice boomed out, “He can’t be far, search the perimeter!" Metallic clashing could be heard in the nearby street as dozens of guards ran past me, not a single one looking my way.

"Where is he? I could've sworn he was around here." Another soldier atop a horse wondered aloud. "Hya!" With a swift kick, he took off to investigate another house.

However, the rest of the guards were still in a group and hadn’t started searching.

"Spread out imbéciles! Search the people... search the hay stacks! He’s around here somewhere..." The mounted guard ordered.

Escape plans danced through my thoughts as I looked around me. There were maybe ten or twelve people here besides the guards, and they were spread enough that I couldn't just blend in with them. Cazzo. (Fun fact: Cazzo is Fuck in italian.)

‘I could climb the house and go through the rooftops... but I’m bound to be noticed by an archer up there...’ I pondered for a second, before shaking my head. ‘Nah, they’re really scarce in this area’

Taking a cautious look around anyway and not seeing any in the vicinity, I pulled myself up the wall… quickly scaling the house. As soon as I reached the top I took off in a free run, jumping from rooftop to rooftop and quickly nearing the edge of the search zone.

Well, it was worth it. I finally had enough money from those stupid and repetitive assassin contracts... and I finally can buy the final upgrade of my armour. But first... I needed to go to a blacksmith. Glancing at my map, I took note of the blacksmith not even a few blocks away.

"There! I saw him! On the rooftops!" A shout suddenly rang out as I looked to where the voice came from, before a rock just barely glazed my forehead.

‘Phew! That was a really close one!’ I thought to myself as I quickly crossed the roof before starting my descent.

But then, as I was beginning to get down, my controller stopped freaking responding!

"No! No! No! Come on, don't do this to me Xbox... don't fuck me now." I spoke in a panicked tone as I fought to turn on the controller, just as an arrow nails Ezio and knocks him over. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Get the fuck up, fucker!" I mashed the buttons at random, hoping one of them would magically stand him back up. "Get up! Get up! Get up!" At this point I was screaming, my heart pounding from the fear of desynchronizing for the twelfth time in a row.

‘Where did they all come from?!’ What started as a dozen had turned into thirty as guards quickly surrounded me. I watched helplessly as I waited for the inevitable.

RING RING RING

Present day: 24 of May of 2020

Place: Jorge's apartment.

Tearing my gaze away from the scene unfolding on the T.V, my eyes locked with the small flashing phone across the room. Grumbling in annoyance, I tossed my dead controller aside and closed the distance. The wool socks making the small trip across the wooden floor surprisingly hazardous, my feet slipping out from me a couple times as I scrambled over. Apparently not fast enough, as my phone continued to blare angrily from it’s spot on the counter. Finally after an Odyssey of fights against the floor, I managed to get to my phone and flipped it open, rolling my eyes at all the notifications. Besides, 70+ unread messages in whatsapp is normal… right? Sighing, I tapped on the ‘Accept call’ button as an angry voice blared through the speaker.

"Where the hell were you today dude? Tonight’s the night to turn in the assignment for Corporate Finance!" The angry voice shouted.

'Ohhhh yeah that assignment. I forgot about that’ I shrugged having already finished it a while ago, hence the video games.

"James, calm down. I already finished it, the question is... have you?" I smirked at the lack of answer.

I took a look back to my Xbox, the fated twelfth desync having already transpired. Sighing, I moved over to the TV and shut them both off before my parents saw it sitting idle, so I don’t get the same old lectures like, 'Son! Why are you not saving energy?' or 'Son! It's 11:00 at night, get to sleep!' I mean, come on I’m 24 not 15.

"Shut up, pony fucker." The voice finally replied back.

"Hey! You’re as guilty as me, at least I fuck a widely known athlete. Who do you fuck? A nobody? A commie?" I finished with a laugh eliciting a groan of defeat from James.

‘Damn, that was easy’ I thought as I returned to my dead controller.

Picking it up, I stashed it in the nearby drawer by the TV. "Come on dude, help me out. If I fail this one I’m gonna flunk. Besides, we’re bros… right?”

"That we are. Though… next time maybe stop jerking off to pony pictures during class long enough to take in some of the lectures." Urgh, what have we become?

We don't even have enough experience to know the pleasures of a woman.

"Hey that goes for you too, don’t come at me with that shit! Besides, I don't jerk off during class, even if we are in the middle of a pandemic. I do listen, it's just… hard man." There was a moment of silence through the speaker, until a muffled voice rang through the background.

James, dinner!” Followed by the sound of JAmes fumbling his phone. “Coming!”

Looking over at the clock, I grumbled at the time. "Ok, I'll help you. Should've told me like an hour ago at seven, you won’t even be done eating until like nine.” I paused for a second before letting out a sigh. “I don’t think we’ll have enough time, it’s a pretty big project..."

"It’s fine! I just need a passing grade." James replied desperately.

"...alright. But you owe me big. Mhm?" I finished with a snicker, hoping that he understood the implication.

"Ok fine, Dominos on me next time." James groaned back.

"Yes!" I yelled, pumping a fist into the air. "We’ll worry about this when you get back. Bye."

"Bye." James squeezed in before I tapped the end call button.


After two hours and a half and countless problems in the Financial Statements...

"Finally! Finished... thanks man." James said through zoom.

James was your run of a mill white guy, really chill mate and a good friend. However, he was definitely more built than I was. Cupcakes, beer and no exercise… the unholy trio. His eyes were brown and he sported messy black hair which he had to brush out of the way often.

He was pretty outspoken with his love for the show. MLP merch decorated his whole room, dominantly one pony in particular… Starlight Glimmer. Though for me, my room was the typical teenage ‘design’ with no MLP merch... shame. However, my computer was a whole other story, modded to the brim with whatever I could change. The background, the browser… the cursor. All best pony.

I’m sure we all know who that is.

"No problem, it's getting late. See ya tomorrow." I replied, waving at the screen.

"See ya." The screen went black, and I sat back and sighed.

‘Phew.... urgh, why, why me?’ Why doesn't he just get better at Finance, after all... he’s going to deal with Finance for almost his whole life.

Sighing again, I looked around and picked up my phone. Looking at the time, I saw it was already one in the morning. Swearing under my breath, I rubbed my tired eyes.

‘Need to get up in five hours...*Groan* Stupid life, stupid university, I hate this’

Taking in a breath, I let it out slowly before shaking my head… such is my life lately. Pushing the thought out of my mind, I decided not to linger on it any longer… I was a grown ass man of twenty four. Why the hell am I whining about how much sleep I’m missing?

Unlocking my phone I quickly pulled up something to watch, and settled on the last My Little Pony season. Funny, how even seeing my waifu in a cartoon have feelings for another pony can instill a feeling of jealousy. Maybe I should stop… stop watching the show, stop looking at the porn… move on.

Nah.

Author's Note:

Glad that the first chapter has been rewritten to perfection. I have to thank for that the following editor: Pinkies Imagination