• Published 2nd Nov 2020
  • 1,221 Views, 35 Comments

Chrysalis trial. - Kingless knight



Chrysalis father takes her statue to be unfrozen and stand trial for the crimes of breaking multiple changeling codes, like revealing your existence to the world!

  • ...
14
 35
 1,221

The Emperor and Empress.

Twilight fell to the floor crying. “I can’t take this anymore, why do I keep being the one to save everything? I just wanted to unite everyone and be friends!” A hoof rubbed her back. “What should I do?” When the pony spoke that shocked her.

“Look from a different angle.” She saw up and turning around to see the ancient warlock. “The formless you scared me there.” He said looking over the books and taking a flask filled with liquid joy.

“Why now? Why not before the canter lot attack or any other time! Why now?!” She demanded tearing up, he gently removed a tear, she stared in to his eyes.

His eyes currently were like no other pony, the whites were black and his pupils a amber color. “Because this is the only time, where I was able to find my baby grub; her hive is a joke now, I could have taken them anytime.” She pulled away.

Twilight sighed looking for an angle. “Is that why chrysalis ran away?” He didn’t show any emotion.

“Yes, if it meant more power, she would have stayed and had reformed herself; sadly she let herself be driven by desire.” Twilight interest peaked.

“Don’t you mean greed?” He chuckled.

“Yes, greed is intense and selfish desire for something. Again desire is the word, she desired power, she desired to take what was not her’s. She took the black throne and she wanted to rule, ponies that were not hers.” Twilight stared not understanding what this even meant.

Starswirl stared. “You’re worse than discord.” He said glaring at the warlock. “If we can convince that chrysalis didn’t give her changelings a choice,” he paused waiting for the rebuttal, that luckily never came. “Or that she is simply insane.” He said and Maxilla shrugged drinking a bottle of sadness.

He then smiled. “We’re all insane in some form, yet those who know when to show are called geniuses or to use that madness creative expressions.” His horn glowed teleported out of the hive.


Flash and Impetus stared at each other. “The beast of the stadium.” Impetus grinned. “I was a big fan, I would bring my nephew and niece to your fights.” He chuckled remembering them.

Impetus laughed. “The past was a more dumber time.” Flash laughed. “Remember when foals used to throw snow balls down, the clouds to hit earth ponies?” Flash burst out laughing when he was remembering his foalhood throwing snow balls from clouds like evil cupids.

The B team and rainbow dash looked at them. “It’s kinda weird.” Dash said. “We have two pegasus legends sitting together and they’re talking like Granny Smith talks to her cousins.” They nodded, apple about to add something but stopped realizing rainbow was right.

He sighed. “So you’re a witness.” Flash nodded. “Yea, there was talks of revolution and queen Myrmecia threw one her generals was getting bribed by chrysalis, Myrmecia threw her out of the window, pulled him back inside broke his horn and used it to stab him in the chest. The Changeling who told her got a promotion.” Flash nodded understanding completely, if it was common practice but the other ponies were horrified.

“So do you know how we can save the reformed Changelings?” Impetus leaned on his chair.

“Having your soul sealed, thrown into a hole where you have to climb out, turned into a statue, being mummified, eaten by beetles, to work at a demeaning job for one bit a day.” He took a breath. “Wearing a steel helmet during a thunder storm; have puppies lick you to death that sounds cute but both seeing and experiencing it before apologizing, and finally being beaten with carrots and banishment.” There hung the question. “Those are the mild punishments, don’t even ask what they can do with a boat and honey.” Flash looked horrified.

“What rotten brain dead squirrel wrote these punishments?” One Changeling gently hit apple jack with a carrot. “What was that?” She asked before the Changeling ran out of the room.

“Bad talking the Empress of the Changelings will get hit with a carrot. I think she just wanted Changelings to hate carrots as much as she does. Seriously that mare will throw you into a hole filled with spikes, if you offer her carrot soup.” He said eating a carrot. “She eats a lot of apple pie, I think she has an addiction.”

“She has some taste.” Applejack smiled since her family almost monopolized all forms of fruit.

Flash jumped. “So what kind of punishments are there when a hive revolts and the queen is unable do their duty?” Impetus pressed his lips together.

“Remember that hole thing?” Flash groaned, Fluttershy had to ask.

“C-couldn’t they just fly out?” Impetus nodded.

“Yea, but the spell just pulls you down, the gravity turns any flying object into a bowling ball, better climb or be turned into a pancake.” They all looked horrified. “Yea, it was surprising how shallow the hole is, three ponies high, but it’s wide like a dragon.” He shrugged.


Cocoon came in and screamed. “What kind ugly thing is that?!” She said hiding behind Blue harvest, in his Changeling form.

“Hmm, do you mean your sister or the filly who looks like sugar gained a sentient form?” Emilia and Freia laughed at that.

“The filly, I mean what’s with the bows? If we have princesses no bows, they’re my babies not gift wrapped toys,” He nodded and Cocoon took her place. “Freia, Emelia and Archania.” At the last she whispered.

“Is this because of what I said at your wedding?” Archania asked guilt pressing on her.

“Oh, that thing about not have kids for at least a decade or else it will start sucking the joy out of your marriage.” Dopamina said recounting the event.

“No, you said that and then you laid under the table, because your nymphs were looking for you.” Blue harvest explained.

“No, I said that it was a fling... Why wasn’t chrysalis invited?” She asked, trying to change the subject.

“I sent her an invite, she sent it back in a baggy shredded.” Cocoon said disappointed. “It was a peace offering, she didn’t want to take it.” Freia was trying to defend her, but pressed her lips together.

“Does anyone know who will defend the monkey head?” Emelia asked and they all looked perplexed. “Wait none of us is defending her right?” They all thought about and shock spread across their faces. “It couldn’t be.” Mandible came in smiling.

A orange pegasus with a blue mane entered. “Good day sisters.” They stared at him if he had just called them all pig faces.

“What are you planing, you spineless, mass killing, destroying.” Dopamina stopped once he raised his hoof.

“I have been doing my job, guarding the Royal family and now I will prove my sisters innocence.” They looked at him suspicious.

A magic surge was felt as the Changeling empress started appearing, sparks of fire floating toward the throne slowly reforming into the massive and gorgeous Vehemence the Breaker. “It’s been a long time my loves and— Son remove that, what is that forms name?” She asked standing twice the height of Celestia, with two horns the bottom growing into the top; six pair of eyes blinking at different intervals and where her leg holes should be was filled sacks of violet liquid.

“Flash Sentry mother, I needed to check on the copies father left in the royals place.” He returned to his normal form.

“I’m thinking about trowing chrysalis into the hole and cursing her so that the sun burns chrysy.” Vehemences said before her daughters nodded.

“It’s symbolic, it’s cruel but teaches her to stop trying to grab the sun; in this case almost literally.” Emilia nodded. “Wait would the sun kill her?” Vehemence shacked her head.

Dopamina thought about it. “Wait the deep hole or the wide one?” They gave her a look. “Oh the deep one..”

“When is the trial?” Blue harvest asked and Vehemences looked at him.

“Cocoon you chose a handsome mate, and to answer your question. When my husband returns and that stallion knows better than to make me wait.”


At sweet apple acres Maxilla bought a pie, put in a bag and gave the bits to Granny Smith. “See you in another eighty years.” Granny nodded taking the bits.

He then continued to walk out of ponyville.