• Published 24th Oct 2020
  • 400 Views, 4 Comments

Fallout Equestria Stupid Adventures - mariomario4156



You know the world of Fallout Equestria But what if there was a parody of the story well here it is . :D

  • ...
4
 4
 400

Chapter 1 The Beginning

Fallout Equestria Stupid Adventures

By: mariomario4156 or Jud

Co-writer: Fox plays

Editors: Cooper, LÆN, Fuzz playz, And Dark Claw

La Vie en Rose starts to play as Little Pips alarm clock goes off. Little Pip gets up, yawns, and to start the day she brushes her teeth and goes out of her room. The scene cuts to her in the cafe drinking nuka cola, and a new pony arrives.

Velvet Remedy looks at pip and says “Hi um if you don't mind could you fix my pip buck for me if it's not a big deal of course.”

Little Pip says in her mind “Oh my gosh its Velvet Remedy I’m her biggest fan I have all her albums on my pip buck and i”

She gets cut off by Velvet saying “So can you fix it or not?”

Little Pip says “Sure i'll get right on it.”

Velvet says thanks and hands her pip boy over to Little Pip.

Velvet Remedy says “I gotta go, my leg hurts see you later.”

Velvet walks off Little Pip begins to fix Velvet Remedy pip buck and she drills the pip buck, and hammers the pip buck, she does electric surgery on the pip buck and then there is an explosion.

25 hours later.

And Little Pip is done fixing Velvet Remedy pip buck so she walks to her room but there are a bunch of ponies in her way and there talking about something.

Little Pip says in her mind “Gosh darn these paparazzi it's ever bloody Sunday!”

Then she walks forward and shoves some ponies aside to get to the Velvet door until she notices she is not there.

Little Pip says “Oh crap” as she says that and her eye twitches.

There's a loudspeaker and a voice could be heard on the speaker the voice says “Ok every pony chill the beep out ok we are going to be ooookkkk ok a ok ok I think I drank to much sparkling water woooo man and some beers whoooo ok I think I need to barf.” (She starts barfing in the background)

Then the speakers go off and every pony is confused one pony says “Why would Velvet Remedy just leave us?”

another says “This isn't like her, it just doesn't make sense.”

And then the loudspeaker came back on and the pony voice says “Ok everpony i tracked her down on her pip buck and it says she's in the building. Wait, that doesn't make sense unless some pony stole Velvet Remedy pip buck whoever has Velvet Remedy pip buck find them and bring them to me!”

Everyone looked at Little Pip who had two pip bucks one that was on her and Velvet Remedy pip buck Little Pip laughs nervously “Ha ha ha crap.” She says and then she runs away with ponies chasing her she tries to find and exit.

Little pip says “I have to find an exit to this place or I might get killed.”

She runs and runs and finally she sees a door that says totally not an exit do not go out this way she does and it's the vault.

She sees two guards and asks “Hi may I please go through the vault door please”.

The guard says “No you can't, sorry you don't have an id.”

Little Pip then punches the guard and throws him at the other guard and pushes a button that unlocks the vault door.

The guard says “No are you an idiot or something you might get yourself killed out there!”

Little Pip looks back at the guard and says “I don't flippin’ care, I’m going to find my friend see ya later.”


And with that she was at an elevator she took at and she was outside for the first time ever in her life she freaked out a bit. She says “oh no no no why did I do this man I'm such an idiot sometimes oh man what am I going to do?”


The town and its wreckage and Little Pip looks at all the dead bodies and garbage and is really scared as it's All Over But The Crying is playing on her pip buck. She walks by a house and it's destroyed. She looks in a fridge but nothing in the fridge and she frowns.

The radio station switches to another station with a creepy story about what it said ”And desperately wanting some attention from everyone she was trying to help her friend kyle but the dark magic that was brought on to her by a evil curse she was trying to fight it she was so overcome with grief she wanted to wreak havoc on every town and state of existence but she was stuck in the surrounding dormant volcano that is her mind and thought process she went to school wonder what she was doing with her orientation of what she looks like where she is where she wants to be she keeps her mind in a positive preference she is still a demon but she does what most demonic tortured souls do keep behind the shadows and keep her thoughts on her dad and mom the mom wanted to kill her but she keep a well image of what it is to become.helps a lot of people with bad thoughts like depression or suicidal bad things her bloody hair and big smile across her slitted smile her nocturnal messed up mind.”


Little Pip turned off her radio and said “man there 's some screwed up stuff on the radio out here.”

Little Pip heard some weird sound outside like a whole other story was unfolding again. Her door so she went out and saw a bloody blue mare with red eyes talking to herself about a random backstory to herself about her backstory.

The backstory went like this ‘’I was in a dark place I was a adopted girl and I was brought in to a place called 404’s adopting service and that was when it started I’m adopted and I was called by a lot of evil curses I was a child that had powers and was very controlling of victims who come into my trap or mind-controlling stare that is real the dark magic that was brought on to her by a evil curse she was trying to fight it she was so overcome with grief she wanted to wreak havoc on every town and state of existence but she was stuck in the surrounding dormant volcano that is her mind and thought process she went to school wonder what she was doing with her orientation of what she has ‘’become a true killer?’’ she did not mean for this to happen it was not suppose to be killer it was meant to be a helping hand i couldn't control my dark evil within my own skin’’

Little Pip was truly sorry for her and wanted to help so badly and Little Pip’s eye twitched and he was thrown across the place.

Little Pip responds with ‘’I’m sorry’’

Rain killer flew away crying and laughing!.


Later that day Little Pip walked around looking for her friend Velvet Remedy she looked and looked and looked and she finally found her looking at a wrecked house.

Velvet Remedy was sad she said, “This was my house and now look at it it's gone destroyed.”

Little Pip screamed “HI Velvet Remedy!”

Velvet Remedy looks up in horror “Oh no, she found me, I can’t believe she found me.”

Little Pip walks over to Velvet Remedy and hugs her. Little Pip says “Yay i found you i missed you so much.”

Velvet Remedy shuied and says “I missed you too Little Pip but why did you come out here just to find me or.”

Little Pip says “yep just to save you and get you back to the vault!”

Velvet Remedy facepalms herself and says “Little Pip we can’t go back in the vault they wont let us back in.”

Little Pip says “wait why?”

Velvet Remedy says “Well because there's no way there going to let us back in.”

Little Pip says “Well at least we can try to.” Velvet Remedy says “what?”


They are on the elevator of the vault.

Little Pip tries to look for a button to make the elevator go down but she couldn't find one.

She slams her head on the elevator ground and says “Yea we’re screwed.”

Busta by Neil Cicierega starts playing.

Little Pip says “Ok let’s get out of here.”

They walked down the hill and Little Pip found a tricycle, Little Pip smiles and looks at Velvet.

Velvet says “Oh heck no! No no-no.”

Little Pip and Velvet Remedy are on the tricycle and little pip starts to go really fast and they fly off of the cliff and they fly through the air. They fly for a couple of seconds and the tricycle starts to fall back down, as the land below appears closer they both realize they should probably jump off before they become a stain on the ground.


They ride through town and over a bridge and sees a gas station and head towards it. Velvet starts to open the door but it looked so she gets a lock pick and starts to break it to the gas station.

Little pip says “Whoa whoa whoa what the heck are you doing!”

Velvet says “What I'm breaking in?”

Little pip says “Yea but you shouldn't break into a building!”

Velvet says “Look little pip it's a different world out here it's not the same as in the vault it's a dangerous world so chill out ok look if any ones in there we will just say sorry ok.”

Little pip says “Oh ok.”

Velvet breaks open the door and says “Ta-da!”

Then a gun is pointing right at them and a pony says “Don't you dare move.”
Velvet says “Oh shoot wait nooo don't!”

little pip screams “Ahhhhhhhh oh god!”

The pony says “So what are you doing here huh.”

Velvet says “Sorry sir we are on our way home and we--.”

Velvet gets interrupted by little pip who says “we are from the vault and we can't get back in the vault so we came here because it was the only building that looked good please don't shoot us we are innocent i swear.”

The pony says “ummmmm……….ok hi my name is calamity what's your name’s?”

Little pip says “Hi my name is little pip how are you Calamity?”

Calamity says “I'm good also I like you.” Little pip says “ooook.” Velvet says “hi I'm velvet remedy I um I sing sometimes.” calamity says “oh that's cool you gals want to come inside?” They both say “yea sure ok.”

They are in the gas station now it's small but has some room.

Little pip says “oooo room me.”

Calamity says “yep i build her myself.”

Little pip says “what?”

Velvet says “no you didn't.”

Calamity says “yes your right i don't but it put the stuff in it does that count.”

He goes near all the stuff he has. Little pip says “I don't think that does count.”

Calamity walks over to a computer it starts to beep and the Dial-Up Internet starts to going.

Littel pip looks around and sees a gun on the desk she says in her head “man I wish I had a real gun expect this stupid nerf gun painted.”

Little pip picks up the gun and asks “Hey does this gun work?”

Little pip points the gun in the air and then it shoots in the air. Little pip says “Oh ha ha.”

Calamity says “Yes it does work you can have it by the way.”

Little pip says “Alright now i finally have a real gun.”

Little pip jumps up in the air really happy and falls back down landing back on the ground face first she says “oooowwww.”

Velvet says “Wow.”

Calamity says “Hey guys look at this come here you should see this!”

Little pip goes over there with velvet. They look at Calamity computer and there was a picture of Celestia with a bathing suit on Calamity computer.

Calamity says “Ha ha haaa that's not mine i swear.”

He quickly clicks off of it and clicks on another page and that page has a note from his doctor on it that says he has to get rid of his explosive diarrhea.

Calamity says “Oh dang it!”

Little pip says “Why do you have that on your computer?”

Calamity says “Uh no reason at all ok hang on yea this is it.”

Calamity clicks on a page that says there are raiders nearby.

Calamity says “That where my friend lives he's kind of up tipe though.”

Little pip says “what are raiders?”

Calamity says “so are you gals ready to save my friend?!”

Velvet says “Yea we're ready!”

Little pip says again louder “What the fudge are raiders?!?!?”