• Published 18th Oct 2020
  • 550 Views, 2 Comments

Forgotten - GRYFFINDOR123456



Sunset Shimmer and her friends are compliling a yearbook. But Wallflower is jealous of Sunset. Sci-Twi is in love with Sunset. Will Sci-Twi remember Sunset? Or will something else happen?

  • ...
 2
 550

Equestria(for Sunset), Investigation(for Sci-Twi)

Chapter 2: Equestria(for Sunset) and investigation(Sci-Twi)

"Twilight!" cried Sunset, wobbling on 2 hooves. "Whoa! Whoa!"

Princess Twilight caught Sunset. "Hey, easy, Sunset. Now, tell me what has been going on."

Sunset took a deep breath. "Well, it's a long story. Basically some bitch has erased all the good memories of me from everyone and now no one in my world believes me."

Princess Twilight led Sunset to a seat. "Take a seat. Whilst I ponder, help yourself to some sweets."

"Thanks," said Sunset.

Princess Twilight sat their, thinking. "I know who can help, but you 2 need to reconcile first."

"Celestia." whispered Sunset.


"I'm here," whispered Princess Twilight.

Sunset took a deep breath. "Okay, Sunset." Sunset looked directly in her former teacher's eye. "Princess Celestia. The last time we saw each other, I was your snide little pupil who betrayed you and abandoned you."

Princess Twilight nudged Sunset. "I wouldn't have said it like that!" protested Princess Twilight. "What Sunny means to say is-"

Sunset ignored the comment. She sighed. "I mean I come before you a changed pony, humbly asking for forgiveness, guidance and knowledge." Sunset shifted awkwardly. "Or, I can just go, and... you... never have to..." she thought about her words. "... see me again."

Celestia trotted down regally, embracing her former student. Celestia lifted up Sunset's head with her hoof. With a smile, she replied, "I've missed you, Sunset Shimmer."

Celestia hugged Sunset. Sunset squirming in discomfort, "I'm so sorry," she whispered.


Twilight and her friends were in Canterlot, thinking. "Did you see how Sunset burst into tears when I said about the friendship games? If she had gone back to her old ways, she'd would have pleaded. But who did it? How? Why? She even mentioned we were girlfriends. She must have loved me, right?"

"Sunset Shimmer? Loved you?" sneered Rainbow Dash. "What the hell are you thinking of, Twilight? She's like a fucking er bitch!"

"Language," said Rarity. "I know you are frustrated but cut down on the profanity."

They went to get a bite to eat at the Mall. "Twilight, if Sunset was our friend, I have her details. I only have people's details if they are really close," said Pinkie Pie.


Sunset Shimmer walked into the Mall. She sat down at a table with a tray. Next to her, was 6 very familiar girls.

Sunset caught parts of the conversation. They were talking about her.

Author's Note:

So, this is chapter 2! Equestrian adventures! Chapter 3, will be Sunset vs Trixie!