• Published 5th Oct 2020
  • 1,076 Views, 24 Comments

Alexis 10 - Chaos Nightmare



You never think about what you have, till it's all taken from you.

  • ...
12
 24
 1,076

Twilight sparkle and a change of plans

My bisexual furry ass was confused by Celestia. She was giving off serious mommy vibes and I don’t know how to handle that. As I wandered the room I didn’t want to make this ‘somepony’ wonder where I was. I decided to take a seat on the pillows that covered ground that was the center of the room and flip through the Ultimatrix’s aliens to see what I had. I saw I had about an even split of Ben aliens and some stuff that I didn’t recognize even with that old man's memory thing.

“Hello?” A voice asked as I sat up. It was a cute Lavender unicorn wearing a T-Shirt and jeans and a purple lizardman who was not wearing anything strangely enough.

“Hi, I’m guessing you’re the ‘somepony’ that Celestia mentioned,” I said standing up and extending my hand to greet her.

“Right... I’m guessing by the way you look you’re Alexis?” She asked.

“Yep,” I said nodding.

“Okay, I’m Twilight Sparkle.” She said introducing herself. “So Celestia said I have to watch over you.” She explained. “So we're just going head over to my library and you’ll be there.” she said in a dead tired voice.

“Come one Twilight you can show someone Canterlot, isn’t that better than a musty old library.” the Lizardman said

“We’re heading back to the library.”

“Okay, lead the way then.” I said as we walked out.

The walk towards Twilight's library was long and quiet on her end, I wanted to ask questions but every time I started to speak Twilight would just glare at me as if I was ruining her day. When we finally got there she had me sit in a corner and said “Okay you’re not moving from this part of the library till Celestia decides to do whatever she’s going to do with you.”

“Wow, I must have really ruined your day if you're this angry about having another person to talk to other than the Lizardman?”

“Dragon, and my name is Spike.” Spike stepped in and said.

“I was in the middle of writing to Celestia about an actual threat to the world and now I have to play Foalsitter for some hairless monkey who-” Twilight said angrily before Spike just dragged her away before coming back.

“Sorry about her, she's just on edge since Celestia wants her to head to Ponyville and overview a celebration. I wanted her to go to a party and have her relax.” He explained before sighing. “Celestia wants her to make some friends, and she’s not too happy about that.”

“Wow.” Was all I could say as he handed me a book. Daring Do. “Huh, this looks interesting.”

“Yeah this is the first in the Daring Do series, Mom...er Twilight Velvet helps make these with some writer named A.K Yearling they’re really good.” Spike explained. I took a seat and began reading it. It's been so long since I held a book in my hand even before the coma.


A few hours passed as I devoured book after book, I was always a speedy reader and just having something other than the soap opera to fill my head with ideas was fantastic.

“Twilight?” A familiar voice came as I looked up from my book and saw Celestia.

“Hey.” I greeted before heading back into the book, it was a take on Harry Potter only with very big changes...other than the fact the world was populated by ponies.

“Ah Alexis, good to see you.” Celestia said before turning back to Twilight. “Tomorrow before you go for Ponyville I want you to help Alexis get some clothing that fits her, as she will be joining you in Ponyville.”

Twilight looked around and said, “Oh I can’t go to Ponyville, I’ve made a prior commitment with Moondancer, But Alexis can go in my place.”

Celestia narrowed her eyes and glanced at me. “Uhh, sure I can go for you...” I said nervously.

“See it's decided.” Twilight said, clapping her hands together “Alexis can go in my place. And I’ll stay here...er head to Moondancers sleepover.” Yeah, something was up with her. Celestia looked at Twilight then at me with an unsure look on her face.

“Very well but I’ll have a guard escort you to the party” Twilight looked devastated by that news, I had a feeling she had an ulterior motive for avoiding this. “Oh and since Spike was so excited to head to Ponyville he’ll be heading there with Alexis.”

“I’m okay with this.” Spike said, as Twilight looked more frustrated and she wasn’t hiding it so well.

Before Celestia made her leave she said. “Alexis I’ll send a guard to have you meet me in an hour. We’ll deal with your clothing then.”

I looked at Spike and he shrugged before I walked up to Twilight and put my hand on her shoulder “Oh Twilight trust me there are worse things than going to a party, you could be continuous while in a coma. For two years.” I said confusing her as the Ultimatrix beeped.

“What was that?” Twilight asked, distracting her.

“It's my watch, it's slow but it can tell when people are lying.” I joked before saying “Anyway I'm going back to the books, they're a lot of fun.”


In Celestia’s tower room, she was unsure of what to do for the first time in a few centuries. Twilight Sparkle, one of the chosen by the elements, would not be heading down to Ponyville to meet the others chosen by the elements. This was a problem, she was also throwing Alexis to the proverbial wolves by having her go In Twilights place.

Celestia had no way of figuring out what to do, if she demanded Twilight head to Ponyville it might drive her away, but if she told her the truth it also might cause her ego to get inflated and the prophecy of the Mare in the moon to not happen as told.

She would just have to hope that 5 elements would be good enough to purify Luna.

Author's Note:

Now some people might call Twilight in this chapter out of character for this chapter. I'm going to remind everyone that she wasn't always the princess of friendship. In the first and second episodes, she was against the idea of making friends. and this is a day or two before those episodes.