• Published 3rd Oct 2020
  • 2,694 Views, 28 Comments

Kind hearted Demon - Hydreigon_Omega



Meliodas, and his pig friend Hawk, are transported to another world by a cult who summoned them. Where the cult want to over throw the princesses, so Meliodas decides to play their game for a while, until they find a way home.

  • ...
4
 28
 2,694

Full counter

About a week has passed since Meliodas and Hawk arrived in equestria. Their new friend Stella, the unicorn, was putting on some weight and starting to look healthier. Despite Stella being in charge now, Meliodas’s kindness was rubbing off on her. She rarely lashed out at anyone, or in their dialect anypony. Infact, the worst punishment she gave was giving father be on janitor duty. Now it was about lunchtime now, one of the few times Stella and Meliodas were alone, so they could talk to each other in peace, Hawk was usually too busy eating to care what they were talking about.

“So tell me Stella,” Meliodas asked, “what are these ‘Elements of Harmony’ I keep hearing them talk about.”

“Oh?” Stella said, a little surprised at the question, “Well you’re not from around here, so I’ll tell you.” Stella got a smile, “But in return, you have to tell me about the Ten Commandments you used to lead.” She knew Meliodas was kind enough to agree.

“Deal,” Meliodas said

“The elements of harmony are crystals with a magical power, they have been used in the past to defeat evil.” Stella stated, “Each crystal represents part of how this land works. There are six elements, Honesty, Generosity, Kindness, Loyalty, Laughter, and Magic.” Stella finished up her small speech. “Your turn.”

“The Ten Commandments are not only the Demon King’s Generals, but they are also a set of curses bestowed upon them.” Meliodas started, “The Commandments were made by splitting half of the Demon King’s power into ten equal sized pieces. The ten commandments are: Purity, Patience, Love, Selflessness, Truth, Repose, Pacifism, Faith, Reticence, and Piety.”

“They Don’t sound too bad for curses,” Stella asked, “What do they do?”

“The bearers are just as much at risk as ones around them.” Meliodas said, “If you lie or go back on your word in the presence of the commandment of truth, you’ll be turned to stone. If you turn your back on piety, you become a mindless slave to the demon king.” Meliodas finished, “Any more questions?”

“Which one were you?” Stella asked, wanting to know more about Meliodas and his world.

“I was-” Meliodas was cut off.

“MY LIEGE!” A dark brown earth pony said running through the doors, “THE ELEMENTS AND THEIR BEARERS ARE HERE. And they captured most of us as well.”

“Where are they?” Meliodas asked

“There only about a minutes run away,” The earth pony said panting

“Hawk,” Meliodas turned to him, “Go show them in,”

“Yes sir.” Hawk said while doing his best to salute with his ears. “Piggy-trot, Piggy-trot, Piggy-trot, Piggy-trot,” he said, as he ran out the door.

“As for you,” Melios said, turning to the earth pony, “Go find a secret exit or something, you don’t have to worry about Me.”

“I’ll do my best, my liege,” he said before running off.

“Meliodas, do you think they’ll take me away?” Stella asked, starting to shake at the knees.

“Don’t worry,” Meliodas said, “I won’t let that happen to you, or Hawk.”


Meanwhile, somewhere down the hall.

“Piggy-trot, Piggy-trot, Piggy-trot” Hawk said as he moved down where he stopped by a group of six ponies.

“Um. Excuse me Mr. Piggy,” The yellow pegasus said, “Is the demon this way?”

“???” Hawk stopped in his tracks, “Yes.” Hawk said, making everypony jump, except Fluttershy, “What you act like you've never seen a pig before.”

“You can understand him?” The yellow one said,

“And what you can’t?” the cyan one asked sarcastically.

“Eh-hem,” Hawk coughed, trying to get the attention back to him, “He actually sent me to greet you and let you all in. He is actually very nice and laid back.”

“So your one of his minions?” the white unicorn asked

“Minions? no,” Hawk said leading the way, “I’m Hawk, one of his friends.”

“Friends?” the orange one asked “why would you be friends with a demon?”

“And why are you talking to a pig?” He asked rhetorically

The orange one opened her mouth to speak, before closing it. “Fair point.”

“Aren’t Demons evil?” the purple winged unicorn asked,

“Most are,” Hawk said, “But you’ll need to ask him if you want more information.”

“I wonder what his favorite flavor of cake is?” the pink one asked, everyone, including Hawk stopped in their tracks and turned to look at her, “What? You all took the good questions.”

A few moments later they were at the room where Meliodas and Stella were at. Meliodas stood where he was summoned with Stella quivering behind him.

“Oh hello,” Meliodas said, “I am Meliodas, it's nice to meet you all.”

“Are you sure this is the demon Twilight?” the white unicorn asked, “He isn’t as intimidating as I thought he was.”

“Hey twi, I think we missed one.” Rainbow dash said, swooping around behind Meliodas and in front of Stella.

Meliodas drew his sword and placed it at the pegasus’s neck. It was done so quickly that the cyan pony was frightened. “Touch her,” Meliodas said with a menacing aura, “And it will gravely cost you.” His demon mark was starting to show, adding to his intimidation.

The pegasus let out a gulp of fear before she flew back to the other 5 ponies.

“Sorry about that,” Meliodas said as he sheathed his sword and his demon mark disappeared, “I don’t like it when people try to hurt my friends.”

“We understand,” The purple one said, “By the way I’m Twilight Sparkle, and these are my friends. We have Pinkie pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rainbow dash.” Twilight said point to each of her friends when she said their name. “So would you mind telling us why you're here?”

“I was summoned here to help overthrow the princesses.” Meliodas said, but before he could finish what he was saying he was cut off.

“I KNEW IT.” Rainbow Dash said “It is now or never girls.” Then the six of them were lifted into the air to form a circle-like shape. Their eyes began to glow white as they fired a rainbow blast of magic from within the circle. Meliodas unflinching took lostvayne prepared to protect him, and his friends at all costs.

“FULL COUNTER!!” Meliodas yelled as he launched the blast back at them. The power was so great that it caused a shock wave. The blast launched the six ponies at the back wall, also cracking the Elements of Harmony.


Meanwhile at Celestia’s Chambers.

*BOOM*

A massive shock wave shook the nation.

“Sister?” Luna asked, poking her head into the room, “What was that? And why did I feel a massive power surge from the element.”

“I don’t know sister.” Celestia replied, “I just hope they are not hurt.”


Back to Meliodas and the Main Six.

“You never let me finish talking,” Meliodas said, walking down towards the six ponies. “I was summoned here to overthrow the princesses. I never said I would do that, so normally that attack would have made me angry enough to attack you.” Melliodas said looking in the eyes of the fearful six ponies, “But I understand you wanted to protect your princesses, so I’ll let you live.”

“How did you escape the magic binding circle?” Twilight demanded

“Someone put the rune that powers it in backwards.”

“Y-y-your not g-g-going to e-eat our souls?” Fluttershy asked

“I may be a demon, but I’ve retired from evil long ago.” Meliodas said, “Come on Stella and Hawk. Let's get going.” Meliodas and his two friends then left the building, and entered a bright light. It was the sun, no magic involved (Kinda).

“Meliodas,” Stella asked, “Where are we going to go? We can’t stay here for long or else the guard will get us.”

“Do you know of any place we could go?” Meliodas asked

“Either north to the crystal empire, or south west to the dragon lands would be the somewhat safest options.” Stella said, pausing a moment to think “I think we should go north.”

“That settles it,” Meliodas said “We’re headed north.”

“But it is so far away, how will we get there?”

“I can fly, you can ride on my back while I carry Hawk.”

“Are you sure that's going to be safe.”

“As long as you hold on.”

Author's Note:

There may be a few (But not insignificant) things that change in this chapter. For example I place the time events in the mlp universe wrong, or they may just work out.