• Published 30th Sep 2020
  • 156 Views, 0 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship was Magicmata and is Magic - ForeverCaseInPoint



Many stories of the all too common mane six combine to create the ultimate mane six.

  • ...
 0
 156

All of these new "products" want something from ForeverCaseInPoint's stoies.

The grey mane-less and tail-less pony named ForeverCaseInPoint stands in Twilight's Council of Friendship. The most royal majesty of all majestically majestic-al Princess Twilight Sparkle the lavender mares named Twilight Sparkle sits "in" her council seat. They just stand there due to the Lavender Unicorn Syndrome being a waste of time for everyone as usual. Finally, ForeverCaseInPoint regained "her" senses about why "she" is here.

"You wish to speak with me your majesty?". Unfortunately, the story falls on ForeverCaseInPoint to write Twilight even more canon than ever before with only the resources found from the canon human's land. In "her" hands, this Twilight is fated to be fanon, which is something "she"'s clearly not comfortable with as expressed by "her" Lavender Unicorn Syndrome OH MY GOODNESS ForeverCaseInPoint PLEASE GET ON WITH IT! WHAT DO THESE ULTIMATE BEINGS OF EQUESTRIA WANT FROM YOUR STORIES?! "So it was you who wanted to ask me something?" WHAT?! "Narrator, I need to tell you something first. People wanted me to get better at writing and practice is the way to do it, so I had to keep writing the story about Twilight in the first episode over and over again while occasionally writing a story in some other canon time and space." Ponies want your writing to not change their past, present, and future. "Until Starlight Glimmer changed all that, but they still make their own decisions and I'm expected to control them like toys via writing only to copy exactly what they would do if I wasn't controlling them in the first place in whatever case of theirs I wanted them to be in. Quite a shame that I have the same problems of writing as the writers of canon..." AND "she"'s rambling on again. Guess "she" thought "she" knows what they want but "she" doesn't. As I say that, his Lavender Unicorn Syndrome becomes stage two of wordiness syndrome. The Lavender Unicorn Syndrome Terror (LUST) is getting worse. I must get out of here before it becomes Level of Violence (LOVE).

And so the Narrator hands the Narrator's job to another Narrator to Narrate the Narrator before crashing through a window of Twilight's Council of Friendship and running for the Narrator's life because the Narrator already lost the Narrator's pronoun and identity of gender, fearing the apocalypse. It seems Yoobii's apocalyptic Annabelle series followed Yoko Taro's NieR:Automata wherever ForeverCaseInPoint goes, because "she" had to play them. The Narrators will have none of that thank you very much. Instead, the Narrator keeps running forward without a care about running through forth walls. Yes, it's going to be that "2012" kind of story now. I kiss my hand and put it in the air. Goodnight everybody!

Goodnight Narrator.

As the last narrator, I, the pronoun, continue walking in the diamond dogs' cave until I walked into a place filled with what humans call 1950s technology and point to the dog using it all with what I have: a hoof. This diamond dog is so doggy it's an actual dog, the very dog humans call dogs. So this is all your work! I bow down to you master dog with headphones on.

This is how it all began. It has led to 1T trying to stop an apocalyptic explosion that changed everything into an almost canon Equestria, and turned it into Twilight. This is the circle of fate, created by ForeverCaseInPoint for ever trying to write this story.