• Published 30th Sep 2020
  • 156 Views, 0 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship was Magicmata and is Magic - ForeverCaseInPoint



Many stories of the all too common mane six combine to create the ultimate mane six.

  • ...
 0
 156

The rush to the party

Twilight's in her running reset panic, yet Moon Dancer and her party is all in her head. All of a sudden, blackout. Then she finds herself laying on the ground. Minuette brings her hoof to Twilight as Lemon Hearts help Twinkle Shine get up.

"Min-u-ette?"

What happens next is something very suspiciously familiar, ""Wow, you must have hit your head pretty hard if you're having trouble remembering me." Minuette giggled as she pulled Twilight off the ground. "You okay? I mean, you've been really oblivious to the world around you before, but you usually never run into ponies like that!"".

Sadly, this is the once upon a time that Twilight got herself killed for Moon Dancer's party. "MUST GO TO MOON DANCER'S PARTY!" is the last they heard of Twilight before the fatal collision. They did find her letter to Moon Dancer though. They also found blood coming out of Twi's head.

They arrived at Moon Dancer's party. Then Spike arrives to Moon Dancer's party. He and Moon Dancer sees the dead Twilight and the letter. They eventually figure out What was going on in Twilight's head. "She's so worried about coming to your party, she got herself knocked out and hurt."

"I guess the things that don't exist are a part of everything." said Moon Dancer. The moment Moon Dancer starts to leave, Twilight grips her and tells her like the zombie she is, "Please, don't let my mistakes be why you can't be friends with anypony else." over and over again. Twi recites the sentence. Out loud for the party to hear, as The Princess arrives to the scene. Hurt as real as broken friendship, the face Moon sees every time Twi tries to speak, made Moon hug Twi, crying. She's hurting from the everything outside. Going not a single inch at all. The distant pony shown to her are stuck inside her heart, and now she's a part of everything to her.

In hopes of giving Twilight a better life, she let The Princess send Twilight to her friendship assignment. Spike comes with her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight's eyes open up to see five ponies go to the Everfree Forest. She thought they live there, so she followed them. The next thing she knew, she's in some old stone place. "Whoh. Come on Twilight. Isn't this what you've been waitin for?" Applejack asked her. Then Twilight sees a different old stone room, and then Nightmare Moon. She recalls seeing her silhouette in the center of the explosion that changed her life into Twilight Sparkle, and changed all of Equestria. Twilight figured this is what Applejack meant.

She and Nightmare charge at each other, but she teleports to the stone elements before collision. Twilight gives the stone elements a spark, and said elements reflected it back at her. The spark still lingers, "No! No!" before the stone elements teleported due to the spark and baffle Nightmare Moon. "You used the Elements of Harmony for the last time." Twilight told Nightmare. Twi and her just arrived friends rise up in the air, on their own. "What?" said Nightmare. Then all the powers that would've done it for them combine into them instead.