• Published 30th Sep 2020
  • 156 Views, 0 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship was Magicmata and is Magic - ForeverCaseInPoint



Many stories of the all too common mane six combine to create the ultimate mane six.

  • ...
 0
 156

Unleash the magic! ALL of it!

Twilight opened her device's stored magic. This magic sphere floats up and drags Twilight with it. It's not all the magic she unleashed, but it's the sphere that consumes a panicking Twilight.

She reaches out.

"Help me!" she screamed out in fear before multiple magic spheres from different times and places, all looking suspiciously identical to the magic sphere stored from her device, arrive at her cry for help.

These growing spheres consume the very growing sphere that consumes Twilight. From this time forward, Twilight sees exactly how she's being helped: The growing spheres are consumed before her. In her imaginative mind, the once living spheres are dead. It's all in vain, for their cause of death turned them into one combined sphere.

Tears in Twi's eyes and guilt in her heart as she says, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen." before she's fully embraced by the magic as she fully embrace the magic.

The combined sphere of magic grew so big, it consumed Sunset and the main five. However, Sunset Shimmer managed to unleash her own, more friendship stored, magic sphere before it happened. The two spheres met the same fate as the spheres from the last time spheres consumed each-other.

The great sphere of magic rises from the "ashes" of the other spheres, and transforms Twilight, Sunset and the main five.