• Published 26th Sep 2020
  • 190 Views, 2 Comments

A Collection of my Unfinished Stories - Fluskie

  • ...
 2
 190

[E] A Promise Kept [OC, Alternate Universe, Backstory]

Author's Note:

This is somewhat a side story or I guess continuation to Flusk's (my ponysona/draconequussona] backstory. I actually am planning on writing a full detailed fanfic on her past and events having to do with her universe but for now, have a little side thing I wrote while I was bored and feeling pretty edgy.

"You told me that it was safe..You told me that the ponies are no longer like that anymore!"

"No, I told you that majority of Equestria has forgotten about what happened and doesn't remember. It might not be safe but we shouldn't be hiding ourselves away forever. We can't help who we are."

Flusk panted as she lied on the ground, hearing that very same conversation repeating in her head as pain spiked all across her body. Her wings ached, her head was pounding, and her back felt like it was about to split in half. She had just fallen from the sky from a very tall height and slammed right into the ground. Despite all the pain, she continued to recall her conversation with the Spirit of Chaos, Discord. The one who had convinced everything would be alright and that she should accept who she was. Why did she fall for it?..What a fool..Why did she even try?..

"Don't remember?..Are you kidding me?! Someone I trusted found out about me recently and they tried to strap me to one of those machine things! They still remember. You can risk your life all you want but don't expect me to follow you in your plans. This is who I am."

"You will continue to live in fear and beneath the ponies just because you don't want confrontation? That's what they want from you. Stop being a coward and stand up for yourself!"

Flusk winced as a invisible force grabbed at her neck, gliding her limp, tall body towards the pony she hated most. She didn't know her name but she knew who she was and what she stood for. A pony from millennia ago who shouldn't even be alive anymore. Ponies live very short life spans yet she still was here. Obviously, her existence is being fueled by draconequus magic. How disgusting..She should have stayed in the past where she belonged. Her hiding underneath a dark hood didn't make her appear any better either.

"All alone with no one to save you..Just how I like it." The pony spoke coldly, a smirk spreading across her face. Even underneath the shadow of her own hood, Flusk could see her sickening smile spreading.

"Y-You should have died a long t-time ago..You old hag." Flusk replied weakly.

"I suppose the same should go for you. The higher power of this world gave your species such a long life span while the rest of us are left to die. How despicable..You all have such disgusting forms and displays of magic. It makes me sick."

"W-We didn't ask for it..We were given it generously..P-Perhaps that's something ponies should learn..To be given rather than take.."

"You naive little child.."

Flusk felt her magic constricting around her throat, making her want to cough so badly to somehow clear her airways of her magic yet there was no air to help her do so. Her limbs fought at the air uselessly as she gripped her neck with her paws. Broken promises and useless words..She never should have listened to that stupid draconequus.

"That's enough!"

Flusk's purple eyes could barely keep up with a large multicolored grey blur zooming in front of her and ramming into the mare attempting to choke her. She instantly felt relief as the mare's spell was instantly knocked out, landing to the ground. Flusk held her neck, coughing and gasping for air. Her eyes widened at the draconequus in front of her who currently had the mare pinned to the ground with his paw and claw.

"Discord?.." Flusk said absently.

She watched his head turn around, both his eyes meeting hers. Every time she saw his face, she always saw that scar over his eyelid and the slightly cloudy yellow and red within his left eye. She didn't exactly see it at as a bad thing though. His scar defined him in a way. It showed that he had been through much worse than this. Not to mention his rather attractive black mane and goatee. For a creature who was considered an elder in draconequus years, he sure kept himself in good shape.

"You shouldn't doubt me as much as you do. Doubt only gets you so far. Besides, you really thought I was just going to leave you here with her?"