• Published 16th Sep 2020
  • 3,424 Views, 40 Comments

Cozy's Paw Patrol - Tidal Wave2



Cozy Glow get's sent to Adventure Bay and she meets the Paw Patrol

  • ...
6
 40
 3,424

Final Battle

The pups howled as they charged at Celestia. She flew up above and fired some beams at he team, but they dodged them perfectly. After dodging a big laser, Chase turned towards the alicorn.

"*Bark* Net!" Chase's pup-pack fired a net at Celestia, that she dodged, which was actually exactly what he wanted her to do. Celestia yelled in pain as Skye bit down on her side, causing her to bleed. She quickly threw the cockapoo off and was about to fire at her, but was grabbed by the tail. She turned to see Tracker with two claws coming out of his pup-pack. Tracker tried to yank Celestia down, but she cast an electric spell that traveled through the rope, electrocuting the chihuahua.

"TRACKER!!!" Everest and Marshall yelled. Everest growled as she launched her grappling hook at Celestia who dodged it. The alicorn descended and grabbed the husky.

"What's the matter pup?" She asked. "Cat got your tongue?" Celestia threw the husky at Skye knocking her out of the air. Rubble tackled the alicorn while Cozy tried to pull her wings off, but Celestia blasted them off of her. Rubble however, crashed into Rocky, making various objects fly out of his pup-pack, including a lost crucifix which hit Celestia in the face. She screamed as the cross burned her face and quickly shook it off. Cozy, Twilight and the pups stared in shock at what just happened.

"Guys! Did you zee that!?" Zuma shouted. Chase quickly put the pieces together.

"HOLY SHIT! SHE'S A DEMON!!!" He yelled. Celestia turned to the group grinning.

"Surprised?" She asked grinning.

"Not really." Chase responded. "Only a demon would trap a child in Tartarus for their own amusement."

"Not just any demon!" Celestia's horn glew and her aura changed from gold to blood red. Flames surrounded her body as her wings sharpened along with her teeth. Her horn split into what looked like two horns of a bull. When the fire subsided, Celestia's fur was pitch-black and her mane was made of flames. She then turned to Cozy and opened her eyes. Cozy gasped at the sight; burning red eyes looking into soul. It was then that she realized who Celestia really was. "Remember me Cozy?" Celestia asked as her voice began to deepen. "When I killed your parents. I talked. JUST. LIKE! THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSS!!!!!"

Celestia fired a beam of fire towards Cozy, but Rocky pushed her out of the way just in time. His tail got burned a little, but he didn’t care. Chase tried using his tennis ball launcher, but it didn’t work. Celestia began warping across the room attacking the pups, but she noticed that Marshall was missing.

“Where is that spotted mutt!?” Celestia roared. Zuma tried to leave several bite wounds on the demon but she nodded him in the head and picked the lab up. “You know what? You remind me of chocolate. I love chocolate. Let’s see if you taste like it.” Before she could take a bite, Cozy grabbed on to her face and started punching her. Celestia grabbed the filly and threw her to the ground. “You little bitch! Your life ends here!” She was about to incinerate Cozy when she heard a voice.

“Hey Sunbutt!” She turned to see Marshall staring at her with water cannon ready to squirt.

“WHAT!?!?” The demon asked in anger.

“You’re a bad. GIRL!!!” The second Marshall said that last word, his water cannon shot at Celestia making her scream at the approaching water. The water blasted the demon mare and her skin started to dissolve. Smoke rose from her melting body and her screams altered from what sounded like a mare in agony to an injured bird. The group stared in shock as the demons bones became visible. The group figured out that Marshall had used Holy Water. Celestia continued to scream and melt, until all that remained was a black puddle. She was dead.


Twilight and her friends were free and they thanked Cozy and the Paw Patrol. It was then that Tidalwave approached Cozy.

“I knew everything would work out in the end when I freed you.” Everyone turned to Tidalwave in surprise.

“Wait. That voice.” Cozy started. “That was you?”

“Yes. I knew you deserved a chance and I couldn’t let you suffer any longer.”

“I’m sorry, who are you?” Skye asked. “I’ve never seen you in the TV show.”

“That’s because I didn’t come to Equestria until 3 months after Twilight became the new ruler.” Tidalwave said. “I’m Tidalwave, Applejack’s fiancé.

“Woah! Really!?” Skye shouted. “That’s so cool!”

“Not as cool as you pups.” Rainbow Dash said. But after that, the group heard hoofsteps and turned to see... Celestia. She was bruised all over.

“CELESTIA!?!?” The group screamed. Celestia nodded and saw the black puddle.

“I see you’ve met Leon.” She said.

“LEON???” They all asked.

“Yes, he’s Grogar’s son. He likes to take the form of others to trick his victims.” Celestia informed them.

“So, the Celestia we killed was... fake?” Chase asked.

“Indeed.” Celestia confirmed. “He had me imprisoned in his chamber ever since the Storm King died.”

“What!?” Twilight yelled. “So every time we saw you for the past couple years, that was Leon?” Celestia nodded.

“He also corrupted Luna and made her hateful towards Cozy.” She added. The group were relieved to know that those weren’t Luna’s real feelings. “Now Leon is gone and we are all safe.” Celestia turned to Cozy and the pups. “Cozy Glow, Paw Patrol, you forever have my gratitude. As thanks for everything, I will gladly unite both our worlds.” The group cheered.

“That means we can visit each other any time we want!” Chase said hugging Cozy.

“As ruler of Equestria, I hear by decree that we will live together in harmony!” Twilight said. The door opened revealing a black alicorn filly; Nyx.

“Um... Did I miss anything?” The group all laughed.


Back in Adventure Bay, the pups and Ryder were hosting a celebration with citizens of Equestria as guests. The Mane 6, Young 6, CMC and much more were talking about the adventures Cozy had.

Soon Cozy joined the Paw Patrol onto the dance floor for one more song.