• Published 12th Nov 2020
  • 371 Views, 4 Comments

Magical blast from the past - mlplife



Trixie takes matters into her own hooves when Starlight agrees to take her back in time to when Sunburst got his cutie mark

  • ...
 4
 371

Friends

Starlight rubbed her eyes as she walked through town, trying to fully wake herself from last nights shallow sleep. The unicorn used the extra bits she had on her to buy a muffin from Sugarcube Corner , once she was finished, Starlight decided to do a little sightseeing. Starlight was walking past the Carousel Boutique, she suddenly felt her horn hit someponys in front of her, the impact sending her off balance and onto the earth .

''I'm sorry, I have a recent habit of bumping into..'' Starlight trailed off as she saw a flash of Purple against white when the other pony got up and flipped her mane to straiten it out. Starlight widened her eyes as she waved her hoof.

''I'm sorry Rarity, I'll be more carful, I swear'' The unicorn was surprised to look up at Rarity, smiling with her hoof reaching down to her.


''That is quite alright dear, I have a friend who often knocks me to the ground, but she means well.'' Rarity smiled as Starlight took her hoof in Raritys as the white unicorn pulled her off the ground. Rarity's eyes suddenly sparked with curiosity when Starlight finally stood up and stepped back, silently cursing at herself for saying Raritys name without thinking but to her surprise, the other pony had no suspicion in her dazzling blue eyes only curiosity as she inspected the pinkish- purple unicorn from horn to hoof. The white unicorns face brightened.

" You must be Starlight Glimmer" Starlight nodded as Rarity went on.

" So nice to finally meet you darling, Twilight just absolutely raved about you and Sunburst, and I must say you sound delightful". Rarity finished with a slight flutter of her eyelashes. Starlight dipped her head in thanks before saying her goodbyes.

" Thank-you for the compliment Rarity, but I really need to get going". She waved to Rarity before trotting away toward the park.


Starlight Glimmer watched ponies having picnics and playing in the Ponyville park, she spotted Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo playing with a blue ball near the fountain. She sight and sat down, thinking about Trixie and how her friend was only trying to help. Starlight sat and listened to the ponies talking around her, she pricked her ears when one conversation in particular caught her ears.

" What do you think happened to the pony who ran into the Everfree forest yesterday, she seemed pretty upset". Starlight didn't hear the response as her blood ran cold. Her mind was racing, what if it was Trixie, Starlight shook her head, anypony else in town was to scared to even enter the forest let alone race into it. The unicorn rose to her hooves and trotted toward the dark everfree woods, steadily hurrying into a gallop. Starlight took a deep breath as she stood at the edge of the forest, sudden fear pushing on her heart, would Trixie even want to see her after how she acted yesterday, her friend ran into the forest for a reason- probably to avoid her.

Hard determination overpowered her fear as Starlight suddenly remembered when she first met Trixie, at the Ponyville spa, their first magic show together, and when Trixie had made Twilights map disappear, in the end it had made their friendship stronger. Starlight wiped a tear from the corner of her eye, no matter what Trixie had done, and no matter how mad Starlight had been, Trixie is her best friend and she had to apologize, and keep her safe.

Author's Note:

It has been soo long omg:pinkiegasp:


I tried really hard to improve my writing this time.

I know this is short but it really felt like an ending to a chapter. Idk how long or short the next one will be.