• Published 23rd Jan 2021
  • 178 Views, 0 Comments

Life in Equestria - TPC-2k16



Six short stories involving six special mares.

  • ...
 0
 178

The Fabulous, Generous Life

After spending the whole day yesterday helping buck apples with the Apple family, Kyle would decide to spend the day today with (grown-up) Rarity.

Rarity’s usually laid back (sometimes) so maybe they’ll spend today at the spa, hopefully.

Or maybe for today, and today only, they’ll be a liquidation sale at one of Rarity’s favorite clothing store.

“Hey Rares, I know you like fashion and all that..., but did ya really have to almost buy out the whole store?!” Kyle asks right as him and Rarity leave the store. A whole bunch of carefully wrapped gift bags all piled up on Kyle’s back.

“I know today was supposed to be your ‘relaxation’ day, but I just had to shop for one last time at my favorite store. I’m sure you know what I mean.”

Yeah... I don’t know what you mean.” Kyle says seriously before livening up a bit, bursting into laughter.

Rarity smiles proudly at her laughing alicorn friend.

“So after we drop off all these bags, what ya wanna do next?” Kyle asks, not forgetting that he still has a whole bunch of carefully wrapped gift bags all piled up on his back.

“Yes. Speaking of those...” Rarity uses her magic to lift every last one of the carefully wrapped gift bags off of Kyle’s back and into the air, seconds later teleporting (*poofing*) them all to her boutique.

“So, what now?” Rarity playfully asks.

“Ya know, I would’ve really appreciated that from the beginning.” Kyle says before showing a small smile.

But thanks anyway.”

Rarity gives him a smile before the two walk over to the Ponyville Day Spa for some well deserved TLC.

“I don’t usually say this, but this pony enjoys the occasional spa time. I know you understand.” Kyle says as him and Rarity both walk in through the door.

“Oh, I know. Someponies just need a day of relaxation.” Rarity says back.

The two ponies begin their relaxation by covering themselves up in towels of white eggshell color, then both going into the steam room.

Aaahhh. Now this is relaxing.” Kyle says as he lays back on a wooden bench, floating a small hand towel on his face, taking in all the steam.

(Two Hours Later)

“Why didn’t you tell me there’s a time limit for how long one pony can be in the steam room?!” Kyle asks... well anypony who can give him an answer as Rarity safely escorts him out of the steam room, a whole line of ponies outside the steam room’s door watching the all pruny pony leave.

“Well, at least you got to do some relaxing.” Rarity says, trying to find the positive in this situation.

“Yeah yeah,” Kyle looks over Rarity, a big, pruny smile coming over his pruny face, “It may just be my pruny eyes, but you look the most fabulous today. As you do everyday. Oh I...” Kyle says a little awkwardly (more like a lot awkwardly).

“What I mean to say is... thanks for being the most generous, fabulous mare of Ponyville. Not like there’s nopony else like that. Everypony can be as generous and fabulous as you! I, uh...-“

“I know. No need for reminders.”