• Published 28th Aug 2020
  • 1,116 Views, 50 Comments

Imperfect Replica - Ocelot the Devil



Once upon a time, I was an lonely boy on planet Earth and now I'm in a world of ponies as a young girl called Xion... I hate my life.

  • ...
5
 50
 1,116

Awaken in a New World

Awaken in a New World

My eyes slowly cracked open as I felt a massive headache coming on at this very moment which is odd cause I don’t drink alcohol – actually, never once have I tasted the stuff since I’m just a minor after all. So, how did I gain a headache and where am I?

I’m laying on some green grass… in a forest of some kind? At least the grass is soft and I don’t feel like I have any sort of injuries whatsoever – except for the ongoing headache which sucks… and- Huh, weird.

For some reason, I feel… different. Don’t get me wrong – I’m still human and everything yet my body… it’s weird. It’s so light… soft… did someone drug me last night? I hope not since I don’t really have that many friends at all…

Maybe the school bullies played a prank on me? If so, I truly hate them – always picking on me for the smallest reasons and no matter how much I ignore them it doesn’t work. My life is such an awful one.

Sitting up straight, I let out a small sigh and rubbed a gloved hand through my hair. Wait, gloved hand? I don’t wear black gloves. Something is definitely wrong.

“Whoever did this is really going to pay.”

I froze immediately after speaking that – that’s not my voice! It sounded… feminine. Something is definitely wrong and I need to find out what it is!

Getting up, I spotted a puddle of water nearby and rushed over to check something quickly. When I spotted my own reflection in it, I gasped in complete shock.

My hair which was short was colored raven while my eyes were a deep blue. The outfit I was currently wearing was a black coat of some kind with a silver zipper and drawstrings. Black gloves were covering my hands while my footwear consisted of black boots.

Tears leaked from my eyes as I curled into a ball and began to cry. I’m a girl… A GIRL! I’m not supposed to be a girl! I’m a boy! If this is a prank, it's not a funny one! I hate this! I hate it!

I continued to cry while not caring if anyone heard me or not. Right now, I’m feeling very miserable at the fact that I’m no longer a boy and instead I’m… this… this thing! Life is so unfair to me!

Nobody knows how I feel – my parents don’t care about me; bullies pick on me since I’m an easy target… why don’t people just leave me alone!?

Sniffling a bit, I wiped a few tears away while wondering what I’m going to do with this darn female body instead of my own. “I don’t want to be a girl… I wanna be a boy!” I declared yet nobody heard my wish to offer me salvation.

Rolling my gloved fingers into a fist, I slammed it onto the green landscape before what seemed to be magic enveloped my hand much to my surprise. What’s going-

*POOF!*

Regardless of me continuing to cry, it couldn’t hide my astonished face at what had appeared in my right hand: a giant key! It’s blade was colored silver while the teeth formed an outline of a crown, its guard was bright golden while the rain-guard was blue. Lastly, it had a gray handle while a keychain connected with a mouse head token.

I stared at the weapon for a couple more seconds before I rolled back into a ball and released a soft girlish sigh. “This is the worst day of my life.”

Really mean it – first, I wake up in this forest only to realize that I’ve become a girl who can summon a giant key to use for… I don’t know! Anything at this point. Ugh, I hate my stupid life. I really do.

Getting up, I released another sigh and decided to at least find out some clues as to where I am. Maybe find out if I’m near a village or city from which I can explain my situation to the police so they can contact my parents… not that they won’t care since they’re already in prison for child abuse and whatnot. Kind of wish I could get adopted or placed into the hands of child services.

I began to walk slowly with my boots making no noise whatsoever - maybe it’s the soft grass? What a weird forest I’ve found myself on. Doesn’t help that it looks so… creepy and unsettling.

As my walking through the forest continued, I began to wonder who the culprit was for transforming me into a girl and giving me a giant Key to wield. Probably one of the bullies that hate me in school. Wouldn’t surprise me… nearly everyone seems to enjoy tormenting me. Except for one person… Haruhi.

My school’s guidance counselor – the only person who truly seems to care for me… in her very own motherly love. Most of the students however don’t seem to take the advice she gives them but not me. I always enjoy seeing and asking her for advice.

Needless to say, she pitied me deeply when she overheard my story along with how things are at home. She asked me if I could introduce her to my parents and well… the outcome was bad.

I was punished heavily which really pissed Haruhi who was at her ends. She contacted the police who arrived to arrest my parents; then she packed my bags and took me to live with her. We bonded very deeply and she promised that she would be there for me no matter what.

These days, she told me that she was preparing a surprise for me but requested that I would wait until the end of the week. I do wonder what it is… hope I haven’t worried her with me being gone for so long-

Stopping immediately, I turned around behind me to look yet there was nothing. “Weird… I could have sworn someone was watching me.” I said before continuing on ahead.

Anyways, what was I thinking… Oh, yeah! The thing with Haruhi! I really hope that she isn’t worried for me that much. She’s overprotective but I’ve often told her that I’m a grown boy and I-

I stopped and turned around. There it was again! I could swear that someone is following me yet there’s no one there. Weird…

Better pick up the pace and find out where I am… quickly!

I ran ahead but didn’t stop since I wasn’t sure if the figure was still following me or not. Is it one of the school bullies? If that’s the case, then he/she is in trouble. That could wait though since I need to find out where I am.

Continuing to run, my face morphed into joy when I noticed an open clearing – Yes, an exit! Don’t stop and get through it… NOW!

I made it out of the forest as I slowed my running and started breathing heavily. So… much… running. Oof, darn! That made me work up a sweat!

Speaking of sweat, I wiped it off using the black coat’s sleeves before turning around to see if the figure was still following me. Nobody was there – good. I guess it was just paranoia.

Now to find out where I am exactly along with the nearest police station so that they could contact Haruhi and let me explain everything.

Looking up ahead, I spotted something in the distance… it couldn’t be… was it possible…

“A village?” I questioned with an astonished look.

“Ponyville and I’m very sorry about this.” A voice spoke which startled me.

Who was that and for what is she sor-

*BONK!*

I felt a huge pain in the back of my head as my eyes rolled upwards and my vision began to blur. Falling forward onto the ground, I tried to get up yet everything was cloudy unfortunately. The last thing that I noticed was something which was colored purple standing over me and a book in the air.

Then, I slipped into an unconscious state and didn’t feel or hear anything else.

Author's Note:

Author's Notes: Figured I'd give this fic a shot since the last displaced one was a disaster... this time, hopefully I'm not rushing too much.

All will be explained in the following chapters - who our Xion really is and how he came to Equestria (the pony version - not anthropomorphic or humanized one.)

Please, no haters and flaming - I beg you all to give this one a chance! I'm trying my best here... hope you all enjoy it.