• Published 8th Sep 2020
  • 426 Views, 30 Comments

stranded. - sunsetshimmer_13

  • ...
 30
 426

Flashback #1 [Interlude]

Fall 1814

“Heh... I didn’t think you would want some sort assembly line factory out in the middle of nowhere,” a man in 19th century clothing says to his boss as he chuckled a bit.

“Hey you must go through some risks if you want to have a successful business... Someday this here factory will Revolutionize the entire world... each and every country, city, colonies, just about everyone will see how this could change the way we work Misty,” the man says to his apprentice as he holds up a map that leads to the Everfree Forest and going to the direction they needed to go to.

“Once the war is over we start on our little project of ours Sunfall?” Misty asked.

“Yes, if we don’t make history here then we might as well be damned,” Sunfall says as they have just arrived at the spot. “This is it. This place had lots of cut down trees 20 years back, so it should be big enough to build the assembly line,” he explained as he rolls up the map and puts it in his coat.

“Well I guess this is where we will build?” Misty asks.

“Yes,” Skyfall answered.

Hours later

Meanwhile Skyfall and Misty went back to the town as the sun was starting set.

“We start to build right after the war, but for now I need to work out some of my finances, I’ll it’s a good thing I have you,” Skyfall said only to look at his concerned partner, apprentice, and more importantly his friend.

“Actually I’m not gonna be around here for a while,“ Misty explains.

“Well... why not?”

“I’ve been called to go fight in one of our battles... I’m afraid this might be the last time I’ll ever see you again,” he says as Skyfall frowns a bit in reaction.

“Misty...”

“Yes?”

“I’ll wish you luck,” Skyfall says to him with a little bit of depression in his voice. “You may be just an apprentice for other people but you have always been a great and loyal friend to me for god knows how long,” he says as he puts his hand on Misty’s shoulder.

“I promise if I survive... Then I’ll see you on the other side of the war,” he said.

“I’ll see you on the other side of the war,” Skyfall says as he and Misty say their goodbyes to each other.

Author's Note:

This is just a flashback chapter that I would consider an interlude. These interlude chapters are the only ones that will not have a 1st person format and will have 250–500 words.

If you want you can try to piece some things together to figure out what’s gonna happen next to Sunset, Anon, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Twilight or if they might find some clues.

See ya in the next chapter
—13 Shades of Sunset