• Published 8th Sep 2020
  • 426 Views, 30 Comments

stranded. - sunsetshimmer_13

  • ...
 30
 426

Day 1: .....we’re lost

Sunset’s POV

I have to say, me and my friends have faced a lot of stuff that dealt with magic before but this situation was just too random. But hey I guess random things just come and go I guess.

Well I guess none of you will believe this but whatever, we were all there so you can call us out whenever you want, it doesn’t change the fact that you never experienced what we experienced.

It was about 8:00 in the morning and all of us were still asleep at the time. I’m not that much of an early bird but these are one of the times I would get up at that time. As I got I stretched out a little bit and yawned as I went in the bathroom to wet my face a bit. I figured that I wasn’t even going to change yet so I thought that I should just chill outside for a while. I went to the door and opened it to exit the RV. As soon as I opened the door and went outside I screamed, waking everybody up in the process. I instantly went back inside of the RV and shut the door behind me as my heart was just pounding to the point where it was just gonna rip itself out and run away.

“Sunset... what’s going on,” Anon asked as I took a second to just breathe.

"Are you ok? what happened? ....and why are our paper plates and plastic forks on the floor?" Twilight said as I looked down and saw the plates and forks Twilight was talking about.

"Yeah me and Sunset got plates and forks since the RV came with a stove... they must've fallen out of the cabinets some how,” Anon explained as I took a while to calm down and started to speak.

"Ok... don't freak out... but you might want to look outside."

"Why?" Rainbow Dash asks.

"You'll see," I say as I opened the door to go outside and the others followed me and stepped out of the RV.

"Whoa," everyone says in disbelief as they look around only to see lots of trees and maybe bushes surrounding us and the RV. All of us realized that there’s no trail for us to follow to get back to civilization, which meant that we are lost in the middle of the forest.

“Uhh.... Where the heck are we?” Rainbow Dash asked me as she looks around the area.

“We’re still in the Everfree Forest..... it’s just in the middle of..... well no where but the forest,” I answered.

“So we’re..... lost?” I didn’t say anything to Fluttershy but I gave a slightly slow nod.

“But how did we get here to begin with? we were still on that trail last night and the parking brakes were on,” Anon says as he was trying to think about how the RV ‘allegedly’ moved but couldn’t be able to explain. Even Twilight couldn’t be able to think of something which always surprises me since she’s usually the smart one.

“Well maybe for starters we should check our supplies,” Twilight suggested as we all nodded to that idea. Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Twilight went inside the RV to check to see if we still have our book bags and some food while Anon and I stayed outside to check the suitcases.

“So...” Anon starts to speak.

“So...?” I asked.

“I guess we’re lost in the Everfree Forest?”

“Yeah I found that pretty obvious,” I giggled a little nudged Anon in the arm a bit.

“So what now?” Anon asked as I only took a little while to try and answer. But the more I try to come up with an answer, the more I come empty-handed.

“I honestly don’t know... I never thought I would have to deal with something like this,” I said I pulled out one of the suitcases out.

“I’d say that this might be horror movie but I don’t think it’s made yet,” Anon jokingly said as I cocked an eyebrow while I was still smiling at him. “Look, it’s like you said last night, we’ll get through this... we can just face any problem head on,” I giggled as he just quote the conversation we had last night.

“You really like turning my own words against me huh?” I started to let out a laugh as I said that.

“It doesn’t matter if it’s your words or mine. You know you like it,” Anon teases me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I guess I do,” I kissed Anon on the lips.

Later on Anon and I would pull out all of our luggage as the others came out of the RV when they were finished checking the inside.

“We still have some food in one of the two cabinets,” Twilight informs us.

“Our book bags are still in there too,” Rainbow Dash says.

“So... what now?” Fluttershy says nervously.

“Maybe we could try starting up the RV?” Twilight suggested. “Where are the keys?” Anon and Twilight then goes into the RV to get the key. The rest of us just decided to wait for them to try out the RV. After waiting a minute Twilight and Anon comes out of the RV only to shake their heads, telling us that the RV doesn’t seem to be working.

“Should we explore the forest?” I asked as the others just exchanged glares and then just nodded at the idea.

“Let’s not split up though,” Rainbow Dash suggested us as we all looked at her in confusion.

“Um... why is that?” Anon asks to which I wished he hadn’t.

“One, because you’ll need all the help from the one and only. Two, no one is touching my Fluttershy. And Three, the first one to leave is more than likely to get killed off first. Don’t even ask about the second,” Rainbow explained her reasons and to my surprise I wanted to ask about the third reason.

“First of all that’s appreciated, Secondly I’m not gonna ask, and Thirdly you’ve been watching too many horror movies,” Anon replies.

“You’ll never know if watching too many horror movies is gonna save your life some day,” Rainbow Dash said as the five of us started walking.


Twilight’s POV

I have to say, I’ve come across lots of weird things in terms of magic or any other science mysteries that are yet to be solved. This was definitely one I couldn’t explain and I hate how that happens. Anon did in fact put the parking brakes on the RV so there’s no way it could’ve rolled away. All it’s almost physically impossible for even at least 4 people to push an RV all the way out in this distance.

Me and my friends were only walking for approximately 15 minutes or so and we were mostly silent for the whole time.

"Should we turn back?” I asked since we’ve only been walking for a while.

“Probably... we wouldn’t want to go out to far,” Sunset said as we agreed and then we turned around to walk back to the RV.

“Sunset?” I called her as she falls back to talk to me. “So how long till we get out this forest?” I asked in a quiet voice so the others won’t be able to hear us.

“I would give ourselves 3 to 4 days tops,” Sunset guesses. We all kept walking back to the RV until Anon heard something.

“Did you hear that?” Anon says as heard the sound of a small stick being stepped on.

“Actually I did hear that,” Rainbow Dash said.

“I don’t think I heard anything,” Fluttershy says in concern as she felt like she was being jumpscared. All of us started to look around to see if someone was following us. As I look around I caught a random figure in my peripheral vision. I started to look directly at the figure only to see a person in a far distance trying to sprint towards us.

“RUN!!!” I shouted out as I started to sprint as fast as I could as the others quickly ran with me.

“Twi, what did you see?” Sunset asks me while we’re still running like our lives depended on it.

“Not what... WHO?” I corrected.

“Run now, Talk later,” Rainbow Dash called out.

Meanwhile all five of us one by one finally arrived to the same spot that we were stranded in with the RV. The five of us got tired of running all the way back here and we took a moment to catch our breaths.

“Twilight who did you saw?” Anon asked me between taking breaths.

“I saw a person..... I swear that he/she was running directly to us,” I say as my heart rate started to slow down to its normal state.

“That was too scary,” Fluttershy said as she almost cried, trying to hold back her tears. Rainbow Dash tries to calm her down as some of us looked around to see if we lost that person that was chasing us.

“Should we try the RV again?” Anon asked.

“It didn’t work the first time but I guess we can try again,” we all nodded at Sunset’s comment as the five of us made sure we still had all of our stuff and we put all of our suitcases back inside the small doors of the RV so we won’t have to take them inside. As we all got inside the vehicle I closed the door behind us.

“Hopefully this works,” Anon says as he tries to start up the RV. This time it actually worked. The five of us were taken by surprise and remained speechless.

“Wha......but...... how?” I say as I couldn’t find the right words since my mind isn’t able to process this.

“Drive Now, Questions Later!” Rainbow Dash called out as Anon starts to drive. There were many trees but it wasn’t that many for us to be stuck in one spot. After about 10 minutes of traveling we all seemed to have settled down, despite still being lost in the woods. That encounter with that mysterious person left me with so many questions in which I haven’t even came close to an answer. Who was that person? Why was he or she chasing us? What was that person doing here in the middle of the Everfree Forest? More importantly, How in absolute hell did the RV just randomly got back to working again after the first time we tried it? After a little while longer Anon just stopped driving and then shuts down the RV.

“Ok....... what in the absolute shit was that?” Anon says as his hands covers his face.

“I could’ve sworn that I saw a person who was running towards us,” I explained.

“I looked back while we were running, she’s right,” Sunset agrees.

“I know who it could be,” Rainbow Dash says as we all knew what she was gonna say.

“I swear if it’s Bigfoot,” Anon says while irritated.

“Well..... nevermind now,” Rainbow Dash says.

“Do you know who that was?” Anon asked as I just shook my head.

“All I know is that the person was wearing all black but I was unable to see the face. Even if I were to see the person’s face I would’ve seen him or her within a 15–20 feet radius,” I explained.

“...and in English that means...”

“It means I could only see a person in black but I couldn’t see a single detail of his face..... you never studied,” I explained to Rainbow Dash.

“Hey I still passed,” She says as I face-palmed myself.

“It was a 67 in Science class you barely passed with a D+” I argued.

“Doesn’t matter, still passed,” Rainbow says as she just stood up and went to the bathroom.

“So what do we do now?” Fluttershy asked as the four of us exchanged looks.

“Well the next thing to do is to find a way out of this forest,” Sunset says. We all nodded.

“Well it looks like we’re on our own for this one, especially since we have no service in here to call for help,” Anon explains as Rainbow Dash opens the door and comes out of the bathroom.

“So..... should we go for a hike or something?” Rainbow Dash says as all nodded.

“This time we should be more careful with our surroundings,” We all got out of the RV and then we started to put for a walk.

I wish Timber was here. I thought to myself as the five of us started walking.

I was gonna say the “thing” but I kept my mouth shut since it’s typical for someone jinx it once it’s said. I know I don’t really believe in jinxes..... but now I’m not even sure.