• Published 6th Aug 2020
  • 1,513 Views, 36 Comments

My Little Avengers: Endgame - Kitsune_Kenshi

  • ...
13
 36
 1,513

CHAPTER 8

Behind her, she saw a portal opening. Twilight Sparkle couldn't believe her eyes.

From the glowing light of the Portal, a familiar zebra and two familiar alicorns walked out. "Celestia?! Luna?! Zecora?!" Twilight gasped. It really worked!!!

The two princesses grinned. Behind them, a pinkish alicorn with colorful manes flew out and whooshed by her. Princess Cadence!

Twilight watched as an army of Royal Guards raced out of it from the Canterlot castle, and onto the battlefield outside of the ruins of Twilight's castle ruins.

Turning her head, she saw more portals appeared around the battlefield.

One of them opened to reveal the city of Klugetwon, through which Starswril the breaded appeared. He was wearing his cloak a with magics in his hooves, hovering above the battlefield. He winked at Twilight, "Good to see you again, Twilight Sparkle." He was joined by Autumn Blaze the Kirin, who jumped through the portal, ready to fight. Above them, Capper---- the so called----star lord----flew, landing to the ground next to his fellow guardians of galaxy--- Captain Celaeno, the pirates's captain. She helped the mane six to fight Storm King a year ago. Behind her was her fellow pirates, "Let's show those little ponies how it's done!" She called, while pulling out her sword.

And then there was Silverstream with her father, mother, Terramar, Queen Novo, and the Hippogriff Navy. Thorax, Ocellus, Pharynix, and the changelings army. Starlight Glimmer appeared through the portal too, her horn glowing with energy. Another portal opened as Gallus, Gabby , Griffin army, and the Wonderbolt flew out of it, including a few Airships. The cutie mark crusaders dashes out of the portal, each ready to fight.

Then two more portals appeared, Pillars of the past appeared with the Egyptian army lead by Somnambula. Princess Skystar also flew out from it. Then, Tempest, Chancellor Neighsay, and all unicorns, Pegasuses, Earthponies, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, even Fluttershy showed up as she landed in front of Discord with his iron Pony Suit.

From the ruins and rubbles, emerges Big Mac, he's a size of a giant. He released his hooves, Spike and Ember jumped out from it. Ember was wearing the War Machine suit made by Discord, while Angel was on her shoulder, a blaster in his hand, ready to fire.

A few more portals appeared, every creatures in the world came to help! Garble and Smolder jumped out of a portal, behind them was Torch, the former dragon lord and Ember's father, and the entire dragon army. "Hey Twilight," said Applejack as she stood beside her, "Just like you said in the first day of the friendship school: more creatures knows about friendship, safer the world will be." Twilight couldn't agree more to that.

"What the hay is happening?!" Storm King growled as he stood tall, raised his staff, ready to give his order to attack.

"For Equestia!" Celestia and Luna cried together, "FOR EQUESTRIA!!!" "FOR THE WORLD!!!" every creatures roared.

Dash got out of the rubble, lifted her hooves, and stormbreaker returned to her.

Discord also got up and joined the Equestrian/Creature Army. He stood besides Fluttershy, "I did told you where my factory is right honey?" he asked Fluttershy, "Yes, you did. Ember was able to find it with her dragon sense." she said.

"Is that everyone?" Starswril asked Thorax, who's currently taking form as a Ura Major. "What? You wanted more?" he asked, a bit surprised.

The portal were still opening, allowing creatures and their army to walk from their land onto the battlefield.

It was, simply, mind-blowing.

The whole world's army was nw in place.

Twilight looked at everyone, and found renewed hope. She used her magic to call Dash's old hammer, an dit came flying towards her, then seized by her magic. The mane six and Young six came by her side.

"Guardians of Equesria," she called out. And then, for perhaps the last time, "ASSEMBLE!!!"

(~)

It was chaos unleashed.

Dash yelled, venting his frustration and fury on the army of Storm King.

Celestia and Luna, leading their fellow Royal Army into battle, together with Zecora and her mirage ponies which she created with her potions.

Gabby, ridding the winds atop her flying steed, taking the Griffins into the fray.

The armored Fluttershy, Discord, Ember, with Spike on her shoulder, flew towards the battlefield , towards Storm King and his army.

The absolutely ginormous Big Mac, trading over the ruins of Twilight's castle.

The Griffin airships, fighting in the skies.

Thorax and his brother Pharyax ordered their fellow changelings to turn int their attack forms to battle their common enemy, take him and his cohorts down.

Lifting his staff, Storm King give the order to his army to press the attack.

The opposing sides met on the battlefield. The outcome was far from certain, and the fate of the universe hung in the balance. Storm King could not be allowed to regain the gauntlet.

Tirek went for Twilight, as the alicorn threw the hammer at her opponent's face, knocking his tooth out while he slammed on the ground.

Elsewhere, Dash swung Stormbreaker striking it against the ground to generate lighting. The blast took out several changelings and Timberwolves, hurling them aloft. Smolder took out an entire platoon of the shadow ponies with her own special attack, which she called a 'Great Fire Annihilation.' She's like a living flamethrower. Meanwhile, Sandbar led a group of royal guards into a herd of Changelings with Shining Armor, and they're kickin the battle off.

Capper dropped to the ground, weapons blazing at their opponents, while Terramar slashed his trident towards their enemies. To be honest, Queen Novo and Ocean Flow were pretty good at battle too, they unleashed a wave of tsunami to slam the changelings using the magic pearl.

Chrysalis is busy fighting Tempest, while Cozy was distracted by Thorax and Pharyax. Sombra is fighting Cadence and Shining Armor. Oh, and Flurry Heart, too. Tirek is also too focused to Twilight, that left only Storm King himself to regain the gauntlet. He raced towards it.

"GUYS!!!' Twilight was the first to notice, her scream caught everyone's attention, including Storm King, "THE GAUNTLET!!! DON"T LET STORM KING GET IT!!!"

The Young six was put to immediate action. They all dashed through the battlefield, racing towards the gauntlet.

"Silverstream was the first to get to the gauntlet, she kicked it towards Gallus, "GO TO TWILIGHT !!!" she yelled. Then she turned to face the Storm King. Without a second thought, she raised her trident and entered rampage mode. She stabbed towards the villain again and again, finally pinning him onto the ground. "THIS, is for Terramar!" she roared as she send another blow, "THIS is for my parents!" Another shot. "THIS is for my aunt!" Then another.

lastly, her trident was broken so she'll have to claw Storm King, she raised her claws and slashed towards Storm King's face, "THIS IS FOR MY FRIENDS!!!"

The claws shed some flesh away from Storm King's face, he roared in pain. Silverstream then went for another slice, but before she could react, Storm King grabbed her in the neck and begin to squeeze it.

Silver was about to die when suddenly a trident stabbed Storm King's arm that's holding her.

It was Terramar.

"NO ONE TOUCHES MY SISTER!!!" he scowled and launched another strike towards the Storm King. He then turned to Silverstream, who is sitting on he ground, gasping for air, "Sis! Go with Gallus! I'll cover you!" Silverstream nodded and grabbed a random sword from the ground, then she lifted for Gallus.

"PATHEIC!!!" Storm King roared as he grabbed Terramar by the neck and slammed him onto the ground, choking him.

Suddenly, a gust of water smashed Storm King and sent him flying.

"No one messes with the Novo family." It was Novo and Ocean Flow. Sky beak landed infront of them as they all charged toward the Storm King, hoping to buy some time for Gallus and their daughter.