• Published 6th Aug 2020
  • 1,513 Views, 36 Comments

My Little Avengers: Endgame - Kitsune_Kenshi

  • ...
13
 36
 1,513

CHAPTER 7

Spike's eyes rolled upward, and his massive body fell to the floor, as the Infinity Gauntlet slipped from his right claw. As he hit the floor, he passed out. His Right arm was burned badly.

"Spike!" Twilight cried as she rushed to her dragon.

Gallus was right behind him, kicking the gauntlet away. Discord crouched down beside Spike, as every pony/creatures raced over as well.

"Don't move him." Discord instructed them.

The effects of the Infinity Gauntlet were ongoing, as Spike's arms was still blistering hot to the touch. Discord lifted his armored claw, and shot cooling jets from the fingers of his Iron Dragonconequss suit. The foam covered the arm, immediately lowering the temperature around his limb. Spike suddenly came to, and he grabbed Twilight's hooves.

Dash smiled, and touched Spike's head with her hooves. He would be all right. But had he done his task? Had it all been worth the cost?

Above the group of friends, the sound of crystal panels that had been lowered for Barn-Door Protocol retracted, and the light of day poured into the room.

"Did it work?" Spike asked, his voice weak but his intent need clear.

"we're not sure," Dash responded. "It's o----it's okay." And she hoped more than okay.

"As the friends gathered around Spike, Ember walked by a now-opened window. She thought she saw something in the trees.

"You're okay," dash comforted her friend.

Spike groaned, he didn't feel okay.

Ember walked through the door, and out into a hallway to get a better look. She was right. She had seen something.

Birds.

She hadn't seen birds since he had returned from the Quantum Realm inside the storage back in Canterlot. Was this a sign?

(~)

The phone vibrated.

Gallus stared at the table in the lab, watching it vibrate.

His phone.

"Did it work?" Spike asked again, delirious.

"we're not sure." Dash repeated. she waited for someone else to have a different answer.

Unsure what to expect, Gallus walked over to the cellphone. On the screen, he saw a picture.

Of Gabby the griffin.

Beneath the picture it said:

Call from

Gabby

MOBILE

Screen call

Reply

Swipe up to answer.

His lip quivered, and the palms of his talons felt cold and clammy. He picked up the phone, swiped the screen, and held it to his ear.

"Gabriella," Gallus said, hopefully.

"Gallus?"

"Gabby," Gallus repeated, overcome with emotion.

Before the conversation could continue, Gallus screamed from the hallway, "Guys... I THINK IT WORKED!!!"

From the floor, Spike looked up through the skylight above. A shadow moved across the sky, blocking out the sun, and the room went dark.

(~)

The Mane six, Young Six, and their friends never had a chance.

The shape might have tipped off Spike, but even he didn't see the Storm Airship----- only its sun-obstructing shadow.

Ember was looking out a window, and noticed flashes only seconds before.

That's when the missile strikes began.

The explosions were everywhere, hitting the various building of the Friendship school near by the castle and shaking the ground beneath them.

Ember immediately ducked t avoid the worst of the explosion, but she was still thrown into the air by the shockwaves.

From the sky above, Storm Airship continued to fire missiles, one after another. The attack was relentless as it was without mercy.

Somme of the missiles soared past the castle, landing in the lake near the friendship school. Most, however, found their target. The throne room collapsed from the latest volley.

Inside Discord's lab, the building shook, as the room came apart. A fissure cracked the floor beneath them, and Angel, along with Applejack and Spike, slid across the floor, and down to a gaping hole that had opened.

(~)

After the air raid was over, the Storm Airship slowly landed. Then, as the hatch opened, a tall, armed figure with a staff in his hand walked out. Behind him was a army of mind-consoled drones and the unchanged Changeling army.

Twilight, Dash, and Discord was the firsts to make it out of the rubble. The three heroes faced the Storm Army, weapons in their hands, they're ready to denounce Equestria with all cost.

Storm King saw them, he let out a laugh, "By the hell, Princess, that's nice 'army' out there." he said half sarcastically.

"You may knock us down, but we'll always stands up!" Twilight yelled at the Storm King, "No matter how many times you knock us down, we'll always stands up, again and again!"

"Such big speech for a little pony with, how many? Two?" Storm King growled, "I'm gonna deny my mercy I had on you guys last time and wipe all of you out!"

"Once you finds the gauntlet." Dash snarled, "I did said that you're gonna get killed for Gilda and Spitfire, did I?"

"We'll see." The evil king smirked, "You and your pathetic little group should've surrendered in the first place; Instead, you fought back." He then walked towards them, "Mercy denied."

Dash let out a furious roar before she flew towards Storm King with Stormbreaker in her hooves.

She swang the legendary weapon towards the Storm King's head. "I'M GOING FOR THE HEAD THIS TIME!!!"

But Storm King just simply raised his staff with one arm. Then the crystal in the end of it begin to glow, then lighting bolt shot out from it and pinned Dash onto the ground. "Your little axe is useless against the Magic of all Equestria and the other powers in the universe." he snarled,. He then whacked Dash away with his staff and pointed it to a stabbing position.

"Since you missed your pony and griffin friend so much," he let out an evil smirk, "I'll let you join them."

Right before the spear got her, a Titanium shield came in and hit Storm King square in his chest, it send him flying and crashed in a pile of rubbles.

Then the shield returned to Twilight's hooves, "You mess with one of us," she said, "You mess with ALL of us!"

Then both Twilight and Discord charged towards Storm King.

Storm King snarled and got his staff, he saw Dash rising to climb out from a pile of rubbles and put a stop to that. He used the power of the staff to move a piece of stone and crushed it on top of Dash. "Stay right there." he smirked as he ran toward Twilight and Discord.

Discord shot a beam of laser at him, but it only tickled the Storm King. He then grabbed Discord's leg and slammed him against the wall. Twilight jumped up and slammed her shield against the Storm King's head, but the villain dodged it, as if he knew it was coming.

He then grabbed Twilight in the mid-air and smashed her onto the ground before turn into a spin and threw her against a pile of ruins.

He then charged towards her, spear raised.

Twilight raised her shield to black his shots.

The bolts met her shield.

So Storm king hit a again.

And again.

And again.

Until the Titanium shield, the strongest metal known to ponies, slowly---some might say inevitably----started to shatter.

Piece after piece was shed as Storm King continued his merciless attack.

Soon, Twilight was holding only a fragment of the shield in her hooves, using it to protect herself from the unceasing swings of Storm King's staff.

Another blow knocked Twilight onto her back hooves.

She looked up at Storm King, unbroken still.

Storm King shrugged and launched another blow at her, which sends her flying across the battlefield. "I could do this all day!" he laughed.

Twilight crashed into a felled tree.

Tumbling along the ground, Twilight came to a rest on her back, the wind knocked out of him. Trying to sit up, she found that her body simply couldn't. He collapsed, falling back down to the ground.

Still she tried to push herself up.

"In all my years of conquest, violence, slaughter.... it was never personal," Storm King admitted it truthfully, while smirking evilly, "but I'll tell you now, what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet. I'm gonna enjoy it, very very much." Maybe they were finally getting under his skin.

From Storm Airship, beams of energy flickered from the Airship to the ground. Twilight saw the forms of of the allies of Storm King------ Tirek, Chrysalis, Cozy, and Sombra---- take form on the ground.

They were followed by the terrifying unchanged changelings, which they've fought during the battle of Canterlot one year ago.

There were tanks, ships, weapons everywhere.

The pony of shadow were rampaging along the ground, and Twilight thought she saw a Timberwolf, terrifying log wolves that hunts in packs in the Everfree Forest.

Again, Twilight struggled against the odds, forcing herself to her hooves and back legs. From there, she forced herself to her feet.

What remained of her shield was in her hooves. She pulled on the strap, tightening her grip.

More changelings and Timberwolves filled the battlefield.

Undeterred, Twilight slowly walked forward across the battlefield.

It was one-pony army against a literal army.

And Twilight was determined to fight until her very last breath if needed to be.

Bracing herself for what was to come, Twilight titled her head as he heard a burst of static over the cos in her helmet.

"Hey, Twily, you read me?"

Twilight was just stood there, in shock. She recognized that voice immediately.

"Twily, it's Cadence. Can you hear me?" It was the sound of hope.

Then, words that were better than any words Twilight had ever heard: "On your left."