• Published 19th Jul 2020
  • 1,482 Views, 53 Comments

The Twi'lek - Gallants



Sasha Lessa a young Twi'lek padawan crashlands in Equestria after escaping order 66

  • ...
7
 53
 1,482

Daylight Quoth The Raven "Nevermore"

I was given the rest of the night in a cell for the celebration. As I attempted to rest, I kept seeing visions of magic being swirled and sent to the stars, the moon glowed and the surface slowly smoothed.

Alarms blared as I jumped off the steel mesh that made my bed. I used the force to knock the latch off the meal gate and peered out to see the unicorn soldiers firing off magic spears towards something just out of view. All of a sudden one of the guards slammed against my door with no life clear in his eyes, soon after his eyes filled with black and he stood back up and opened fire on the others. I focused as much energy as I could and forced the door off its hinges directly into the possessed soldier stepping out I ran towards the non-possessed. At first, they fired at me but as the shadows approached they quickly changed their tunes. "Get me to my weapon as fast as possible, if you want a chance of life," They exchanged glances before running down the hall with me quick on their tails. Screams echoed through the halls, I heard ponies pleading with their friends before being silenced.

Thankfully, they quickly led me to evidence and break open the locker. Gripping my dagger I noticed how the inlay glinted before I felt a disturbance, quickly spinning on my toes I slashed at the air causing a shadow to dissipate with a screech. It took nearly an hour, but we could fight through the shadows to the armory, which we quickly barricaded. "So do any of you know what's going on?" I asked after dropping to the ground and looking at the three soldiers who covered up what dead followed us in.

They traded glances before a mare stepped forwards, "Isn't this an operation from your clone intelligence?" she asked attempting to stare me down, getting to my feet I returned the stare as I approached.

"I have no involvement with C.I.U, in fact, I haven't had any contact from off-world since I crashed here," I said looking between the barricades, "and even then C.I.U gathers intel they don't attack," looking to the side at the blood-soaked sheets, "Could be dark magic, any word from topside?"

"Nothing and I don't think there is news, in or out," The mare told me while biting her lower lip, "my sister tried to dragon-fire a message out and it backfired we got her to the infirmary but I don't know what happened to her," I placed a hand on her withers and gave her a nod.

"Well right now we need to stay safe," I said looking at the tired soldiers, "and will someone get this collar off, I'm not a pet," after a few exchanging of glances, a pegasus stallion stood up and removed the final piece of binding on me; rubbing my neck I replied, "Thanks a lot, let's make sure there aren't any more shadows or possessed," The final member of our trio a unicorn mare checked the gap before jumping away when a possessed hit door, slowly shadows started to pour through the gaps.

Our pegasus fell to the ground pleading to harmony to deliver him from his struggles, the unicorn turned to me and struggled out a sentence, "N-now that you don't h-have the c-collar on y-you can cast sp-spells right?" with a sigh I looked down at her.

"I don't use magic, for a bunch of spies you guys didn't do a lot of research," I stated before pointing my dagger at the door, "What do you expect for me to aim my dagger and say aspernor an-," I stopped talking as I felt power run from the ground up my arms and through the crystals of my blade before it reached the tip and was released in a magenta wall pushing the shadows back through the breach, swallowing I approached the door lifting my blade once more, "Sanctus Scutum," I muttered marking an x in the air creating a wall.

The unicorn dropped to her haunches before speaking, "I'm Officer Shield, I see you aren't a threat to national security, I'm sorry for what happened," I simply shrugged, it wasn't her fault, we sat there trying to ignore the bodies in the corner the pegasus still prayed, the unicorn avoided my gaze and the earth pony looked down at her dagger tears slowly rolling down her face. There was a knock on the door, rising from my spot I gripped my dagger, and cautiously approached the door.

Peeking through the slat I saw a ponies eye looking back, "The light of the innocent ended the mile-long journey of the night mother and she has returned," his voice was calm as he looked directly into my eyes, "and with her return, see the sun you shan't so give in and join her loyal army," slowly I saw a blood-red glow and my spell was being unraveled. Lifting my dagger I focused magic through my body and reinforced my wall.