• Published 19th Jul 2020
  • 1,482 Views, 53 Comments

The Twi'lek - Gallants



Sasha Lessa a young Twi'lek padawan crashlands in Equestria after escaping order 66

  • ...
7
 53
 1,482

Moving Right Along

I left Somara with 200 bits, I would have paid more but the blade wasn't exactly what I wanted. She really did try to stop me from paying though eventually I lied and said I would just leave, the 200 bits were on the counter and I was on my way to the train station before she had a chance to yell at me. I bought a ticket to Prance and boarded taking a window seat I gazed out to the white-topped mountains of Stalliongrad.

"Mom, mom it's her the alien that saved me," a foal's voice pulled me from my admirations, looking over I saw the filly from the forest running over to me. She jumped into my lap and hugged me, "Thank you so much for saving me," after the initial shock faded I brought my arms around her body her mother came up shortly afterward.

"Thank you for saving my daughter and even chasing that monster down," she placed a hoof on my shoulder a few tears running down the side of her face, "my name is Silver Line and this is my little filly Copper Dream, what's yours," her voice was beginning to steady as she asked.

"I'm Sasha Lessa it's a pleasure to meet you," I said reaching my hand out Silver gently moved her hoof to it and gave it a shake. I spent most of the time that day playing games with Copper and Silver we joked and drank hot chocolate.

"You know Fleur, she's so pretty can you introduce me, can you, can you?" Copper energetically asked me when I was talking about my job.

Smiling I lifted my mug to my hand, "I'll see if I can arrange something," I said before noticing the look on her face.

"I didn't see the cloud unicorns usually make when using magic how did you do that," She had that inquisitive twinkle in her eyes, I just couldn't resist.

"It's called the force, and it's similar but not the same as magic," I answered giving a few more demonstrations of the force mostly moving the game pieces around and making them dance.

"If it's not magic could you teach me how to do it?"

Sighing and placing a hand on her wither I told her, "I'm sorry but even if I could detect your sensitivity' I never reached knighthood I wouldn't be able to train you," the look of defeat in her eyes nearly broke my heart.