• Published 12th Oct 2020
  • 592 Views, 6 Comments

Legend of Zelda: Equestria - Robert Emerald Fountain



Link's quest to save Equestria from Ganondorf

  • ...
6
 6
 592

The Mysterious Darkness

One day in Equestria, Celestia and Luna were holding the daily court session when the sky suddenly turned dark in a split-second. Luna looked outside and heard terrified screams as strange creatures appeared out of thin air. They seemed to be using weapons charged with a powerful dark energy. Before Celestia could resume the session, Twilight's friends came rushing into the room with Twilight unconscious and being carried by Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. Celestia held back tears when she saw that her star student had burns on her skin and had a cut on her flank. Luna gagged when she noticed a narrow stream of blood run from between Twilight's lips.

"What happened to Twilight," Celestia choked.

Starlight explained that while Twilight was acquainting Neighsay with the students from other races, they were hit by an energy blast that knocked them out. Twilight woke up and tried to fight the being that had used the energy, but she only got injured and knocked out again in doing so. Then Neighsay tried to fight back, but the entity had stolen his medallion and used it to teleport him somewhere far from Ponyville. The entity smashed the medallion into four pieces and sent the center piece through the portal to where Neighsay was. The three outer parts were scattered around the world.

Celestia had Twilight taken to the hospital to be cared for, but the doctor said she was slowly and painfully dying. Luna used her magic to find the cause and determined that the entity had gone inside her and had poisoned her. Panicking and worrying that Twilight would die, Celestia used her magic to send a call for help. She did not know that someone would be getting it soon.