• Published 9th Jul 2020
  • 2,216 Views, 30 Comments

Anon, The Not Gay Mare - Gemsona



Anon isn't a lesbo

  • ...
9
 30
 2,216

Short 1 - Pride Flag Pony

The young mare trotted down the street, the leather satchels thrown over her back and jiggled slightly as she made her way down the street. Her mane and tail were a dark ebony black, the glorious sun of Celestia bouncing off her onyx hair styled in a short pixie cut, her fur coat was a deep green, like that off the branches of a healthy and lush evergreen, and her eyes were colored the shade of priceless emeralds, just as big and beautiful as the ones from a Dragons most sacred hoard. The Mare had a body that was perfect in every way, not too tall to force a pony to look up like the Princesses, nor too short to make them cast their gaze down. She wasn’t too fit to ruin her feminine charm and features, yet didn’t let herself go and become a slob. And on her amazing view of a flank was an alluringly mysterious question mark. She was the ideal Mare; charming, witty, beautiful yet approachable.

And this Mare’s name was Anon. Anon Y. Mous. She was an odd mare who moved to Ponyville little over a month ago. She simply moved into a small modernized cottage on the end of town, down the road from that strange tree posing as a Library. The resident Party planner attempted to host numerous surprise parties for her upon moving in, but one too many attempts quickly led to a very agitated discussion. One deflated Pie later and the constant partying stopped.

Back to our dear Green mare, Anon walked through the market. She didn’t intend to buy anything, just heading home after a long day at her job, where she was a humble desk worker at the mail office. She walked around the ponies shopping for the dinner ingredients for that evening, thinking to herself as a subtle hum cleared her throat. Little did she know the numerous mares who blushed upon seeing her, she was unknowingly the town heart throb. Stallions and mares alike found themselves stealing glances at her and breathing a fluttery sigh. She was just that beautiful.

Making her way through the marketplace and down the street. She just wanted to get home and finish that book that odd purple pony gave her. It was a generic romance novel with the only twist being between two mares. It was horrible, sappy and cheesy, along with being by-the-books in every other way, But she did enjoy chuckling at the hammy dialogue before bed.

“Hey Anon!” Anon raised her brow, snapping out of her thoughts upon hearing that tomboyish voice from afar - soon following the whipping of wind and flapping of wings. Instinctively Anon ducked her head just in time for Rainbow Dash fly over her back and hover before her.


“Sup! What’re you up to, Anon?” She spoke up. “I was flying over head and figured I’d say hello!”

Anon merely smirked and shaked her head. “Well, You just said it. So I’ll see ya later then.” The mare kept trotting, walking around the hovering Pony who dropped to the ground and followed not far behind.

“W-Wait!” She called, catching up. “Uh… I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out some?”

“No thanks, I wanna get home and rest.” Anon responded.

“Are you sure? I have tons of cool new tricks and stunts I wanna show off!” Rainbow boasted. “It would be totally awesome!”

“Sorry Dashie, but I can’t. I have some stuff to take care of on my PC that's' really time sensitive.” Anon answered. “But how about Tuesday? It’s my day off then.”

The Pegasus gained a rather dopey smile and pink cheeks. Her heart fluttered when she heard the earth pony call her ‘Dashie’. Did she mean ‘her Dashie’-? It made her soar! Uh- Figuratively since she already was. She dumbly nodded and smiled wider. “O-Of course, Anon! Thanks for the talk anyways! See you then!”

Anon waved back as she saw the rainbow maned mare fly off. She sighed and shaked her head. Rainbow Dash was always one of the more tomboyish interests besides Applejack. All the mares in town tried using their special skills to woo her or use it to win them over. But the Truth is… Anon just wasn’t into Mares, Nor Stallions funnily enough. She wasn’t particularly interested in anypony. She simply wanted to be with herself and her hobbies. And apparently not many got the message.

Anon reached her home. A more modernized home compared to all of Ponyville, where she actually had most modern appliances most of these hicks would assume was complete magic rather than modern technology. She opened the front door and kicked it closed as she walked into her living room. With a sharp exhale of her breath she went to the kitchen and placed everything where it belonged. She merely grabbed a glass of ice sweet tea and a tiny bag of chips to tie her over until she made a proper dinner. But she had to do something very important first.

She carried her stuff to her bed room, placing it on her desk a safe distance away from her hoof made PC fit for everyday use and the nightly game session. She was currently going through a game where you fought giant monsters on a recently discovered continent. It was a fun game, even if she messed up by choosing a massive horn as her weapon, it was something she looked forward to after work.

She tapped the power button and climbed into the seat, a very cushy and soft seat it was. She opened the web browser typed in '4hooves.org’, where she found herself at a fairly ugly home screen, that looked as if it hadn't been updated in decades. She scrolled through the various boards until she found the right one.

/mbh/ - My big Humie, a board festering with fat ugly mares proudly showering in their degeneracy and filth whilst proclaiming who is best human. Anon smirked, finding a husbando thread and knew she would have a fun afternoon.

Author's Note:

Welp, I'm finally back. Its been a while since I ever posted on here. Not since my old account wouldn't let me login anymore. Eh. Was for the best, I was way too young to handle the stress of writing a story that so many people liked. Either way I'm back with a much more mellow story thats easier to write for.
My main goal to to cover at least the Mane Six, if I'm still interested in this I may make this a request fanfic. Who knows. Doubt enough people will care enough for this to blow up enough.