• Published 18th Dec 2011
  • 642 Views, 2 Comments

The Clash of Worlds - Scarfish



Fish has picked on the weak and the different in order to keep himself safe. Things begin to change.

  • ...
 2
 642

Guilt

He was a monster. But he had always seen himself as a good hearted pony that was just doing what he could to survive and stay happy. He was so wrong and he hated himself for what he had done.

He had let who he really was slip away and disappear completely. What little of his former self was left had begun to come back over the past few weeks.

With this came pain and guilt that has gradually started to tear his sanity apart. Things Fish enjoyed like flying with friends became a mindless activity that gives him no joy.

He doesn't blame Pyrails for his pain, only himself. Pyrails was the wake up call he needed to snap him back on the right track.

The promise that Fish made is still honored. Fish tells himself that he would gladly stop anyone who would tease or pick on Pyrails.

One problem still remains for Fish though. Fish keeps telling himself he will change and that ponies he picked on will helped instead of hurt. But he knows in the back of his mind it isn't true. He isn't strong enough to stop himself or others from pushing other ponies to tears and suicide. This is what keeps him awake at night. His fear of making promises and not keeping them.

All he can do now is wait for the time to prove to everyone and himself that he is strong enough to show the real pony behind his fake shell and stand up to the ponies that are part of who he is today.