• Published 18th Dec 2011
  • 642 Views, 2 Comments

The Clash of Worlds - Scarfish



Fish has picked on the weak and the different in order to keep himself safe. Things begin to change.

  • ...
 2
 642

Background

Fishbone was born in a small not so quite town near the ocean. Fish's coat was blue like water and his mane was red like the trees that surrounded his town.

He loved to fly and explore. He went to school and made great friends. Fish was smaller than the other ponies but he could still keep up. Fish and his friends would go fly everyday. Sometimes they would race for fun. He was sure nothing would change. Everything in his life was going great and he was happy.

Then he moved.

Like a flower being torn out of the ground he and his family were whisked off to a new place full of mountains and snow. He was scared, but did not think that this new place would be that bad.

His new school was the complete opposite of his old school. Everypony was mean and didnt trust him. He would try to hang out with them but they liked different things and he became and outcast. They would pick on Fish for his differences. He made friends that helped make school easier but it didn't stop the teasing and the pain. 3 years passed and just as he thought he couldn't take it anymore...

He moved, again.

His family traveled to a new town in the mountains not to far away from where he had been before. This was a fresh start for Fish and he was determined to be happy again. At his new school he watched the others. Figured out who were the ones who were the least picked on and began to change.

This group would pick on other ponies and everypony left them alone. Fish began to cut off peices of his personality like a puzzle peice so he could fit in with the other ponies. It worked and Fish was happy. As the years went on Fish became one of them. He listened to the same music as them, he hung out with them, he did whatever they did.

Soon he didnt have to fake being one of them anymore. He had become just like them in every way. Everyone loved him and no one outside of his group could pick on him. The other pones became background noise to Fish.

He hated anyone who wasn't like him. The ponies that were weird and different were his targets. Ponies that liked to read and write were very uncommon. The ones who showed creativity or any type were bullied and harrased. They would attack the others with words, sharp like knives. He knew he was hurting them, but he didn't care as long as it wasn't him.

For 7 years this had gone on and Fish didn't see anything wrong with what he was doing and he was happy. He had found a group of friends that accepted him for what he had become. He was happy and he thought nothing could change that.