• Published 10th Jun 2020
  • 875 Views, 12 Comments

Redemption, what a beautiful word. - Ryoup



I made countless mistakes, now I have the opportunity to start over, to escape from my past, in THIS Equestria, I hope, I hope not to repeat my mistakes...

  • ...
5
 12
 875

Oh no, they came back!

I'm in... I can't tell, everything around me is darkness, the cold feeling of void are getting into me, while I look around, nothing, just a endless darkness, I, who... Who am I?

"You are Damian."

Yes, wait what?! I turn around and a flash of light invade this... Place, a star, from nowhere a star surged far away from me, the darkness disappeared, just one... Thing was there, a black silhouette, it's not that tall, but not low, who is it?

"Who are you? Where we are?" I said while start to walk toward it, the floor is translucid, I can see clearly the endless fall under me, this floor is like... Glass.

"A friend, no, more than that." it's voice is, robotic, not natural... It's... Scary, god, it give me chills! No wait, I'm Damian Spencer! I scary the others!

It, it started to laugh, my god how this can be worse than sparkle?!?! "You don't need to be afraid of me Damian." it looked up for some seconds, "we see tonight... Don't miss it, ok?"

Then the dark entity start to become shadows, a huge amount of shadows! It flows toward everywhere, invading everything, devouring this place, it's becoming dark again, but when the shadows surrounded the sun I heard, I heard a song, how it know this song! Suddenly the darkness invaded the sun, destroying, assimilation and erasing it, in matter of seconds the star is gone, the ground disappears and I start to fall, I try in vain grab something, but there is nothing, just darkness and that song.


I feel cold, why my cheek is so cold? Ah, I, I'm lying on the floor... Jezz, I get up, how long I was off? I look the clock, damn, I don't even remember the time I got here... Wait, where is... Here?

'Holy shit, I woke up baby!!!' what the fuck? 'ohh no... I... Oh god, why we woke up?!'

My head hurts, damn lord it hurts so bad, what are those... Voices... Who, who am I?

'Look there, the retarded don't even remember who he or us are.'

'W-where we are? W-why-y we are using a necklace-inhibitor!?'

'Oh boy, this will be so damn fuck good.'

I'm crazy, I'm already hearing voices, I... What is my name? This is amnesia? Jesus this is horrible.

'Oh look, he even forget who he is, I'll help, I'm Damian, this coward here is Coward-Damian and you're Fake-Damian, now shut up and give me the wheel.'

Jesus what the fuck is this?! God damn, "MARIA! WHERE ARE YOU!?" 'pathetic, crying for Maria.' 'oh Maria, how I miss you.' miss her?

"MARIA! COME HERE!!!" 'shut up bro, it's annoying already.'

"Damian dear? What's going on? You don't want see your outfit?"

This voice... GOD IT'S RARITY! 'HELL YEAH LET'S KILL HER AGAIN!' 'oh no... If she is there... Then the master should be here too! O god we are so fucked!'

I... Am remembering everything! The spell, the fight, the castle, god damn, wait, you hear me? 'off course jackass, wait, you hear us? FUCK YEAH! Coward-boy, time to take over!' 'shut up! Hear me Damian, I know how to beg, hand me the whell and I will beg to the master!'

"SHUT UP YOU TWO!"

"I, dear, if you want me to stay quiet just say it, besides of that I'm just one you know?"

"Sorry Rarity!" 'dumbass, let's kill her, will be fun!' 'no! We have this necklace! Damian, let's surrender!'

Shut up you two! I'll deal with you later! Now shut up, god my head will blow up.

"Mister Damian, you don't wanna see the outfit?" Sweetie Belle... O god, I smile, "of course little one" 'disgusting, you really gonna go with the redemption thing? Gosh this is so last century.' 'holy shit she saw us! RUN!'

I walk for a few seconds with Belle, these two still annoying in my head, this is a problem, a really big problem, I must find Miranda now and redo the spell, damn I have to first break one of those seal's, I hate my life.

"What do you think about my work darling?" it's... 'horrible!' 'to much gems' beautiful I guess, it's a suit, a black suit with space in neck for the necklace, gems white and black adorn the suit on strategic places to not be to much gems or a few ones, it's expensive at least.

"Sooo... You like it?"

"Oh sorry, yeah, look like my wedding suit, with gems, and a hole in neck."

"Well, for law you can't wear anything that hide the necklace you know." yeah, I know, law number 107 if I'm not wrong. 'ah! You're wrong fag! Is the 170 dumbass.' oh yes, 107 is about rape or someshit like that.

I approach the suit, yeh, the stitching is good, really good, "those gems, you sewed it or used magic glue?"

She looked confused, why a monkey know about magic stilist glue? O boy, Twilight was very creative. 'ya're crazy?! The master is doctor or sparkle!' 'damn how I hate that bitch'

"It's a level-five glue, ahmm, do you like the fashion world?"

"More or less," 'faaaaaaaaaa-' "it's... Okay, my Equestria no longer has fashion world, but I know one or two thing about it, and this here, are well done, gezz look those gems," 'aaaaaaaag!'

Well, Belle went up the stairs, I think dresses is not her thing, in other hand, Rarity are smiling as fuck, jezz, let's end this fast, I must find Sparkle and lock them. 'Sparkle?! Ya want to give up already!' 'shut up! Let's surrender! She will spare us!' fuck off you two, she is no that Sparkle, she is Shining Sparkle, she is different.

"Let's keep it short, how much do I owe you?" 'owe? Kill this bitch.' Jesus I forget how annoying you are.

"What? Oh no darling, it's a gift!" what? 'what?' 'what da fuck'

"I, don't owe anything?" she nod to me... I analise the suit again, where is the trick? Hey bastards, help here, 'sup.' 'okay.' this suit is... Well done, the sew is good, without mistakes or scratches, the gems are precisely placed and almost flooad in the cloth.

"Okay, what is the trick? This cost easily two to three thousand bits and I don't even see the Miranda outfit."

"N-no Damian, it's a gift, and wow, I didn't expect that you know that much."

"Yeah yeah, so what do you want? Favors? Maybe you want me to get rid of the competition?" 'this sounds cool' shut up.

"Wha- NO! It's just a gift! In good faith, from a friend." 'pffft look at this bitch, come on, let's kill her.'

"Soooo... In good faith and because you want to be my friend you just give me a outfit that cost more than two thousand bits? Jezz, this is like winning a ten thousand dollar car from a friend!"

"A car?"

"Forget, so what do you want?"

"Nothing! Come on Damian, this is so hard to belive that I just want to help you?" 'hell yeah' 'totally'

I sigh, I pay her later, any of you remember Celestia bank count password? 'ahmm, nope?' '12-12-149' 'look at that, maybe he have some uses' 'f-fuck you'

"Okay, I trust you," 'liaaar!' "so can you do me a favor?"

"Well, I have to finish Miranda's outfit, and I don't know if the measurements you gave me are true."

"Believe me, they are" 'Miranda have a hell ass, man.' "LOOK YOUR MOUTH!" 'force me'

"I... You have a problem with my voice?" 'cool, now we are the crazy one'

"No, I ahm, look, this is cool and everything but I must find Shining, I MUST remove one of those seals and deal with some... Problems." 'ohh, this hurt ya know.'

"RARITY! CLOTHES, SEWING, MIRANDA, NOW!" and Fluttershy come from nowhere and is now laid on floor, damn 'holy shit is her.' 'Fluffy wings!'

"So... Hi?"

"DAMIAN! I.. Ahmm hello." she get up and clean herself, when she opened the door?

"Where is Miranda?" 'yeah, where is our pet.' 'our guardian.'

"She is... Ahmm, in the hospital, she is fine, just tired,"

Oh, okay, Miranda really need some rest, I'll see her later, my baby doesn't last a day without me.

"Say darling, you talked about a dress to Miranda?" oh yes, I want to see it.

"W-well, yes, Miranda soiled her clothes, so, the doctor send me here to grab clothes." she... Come on, make eye contact, is not you my helper here? 'pfft, you already scared her?' 'gosh, you are bad.'

"Hey Flutter, give her cloths, I will see Sparkle." 'what? NO!' 'shit!'

I grab the suit, eh, to fancy to me, but whatever, I will wear it later, yeah, let's break this seal.

"W-wait you'll go where?" jezz, she is pissed?

"To the castle, I'll trust you and believe that... That mare will not be there, then I believe you, and yes I know the way, oh in what room she is?"

"T-the 45 I think."

"Thanks," I sigh as I open the door, they are talking something behind me, whatever, I enjoy for some seconds the warm of the sun before starting walk, let's do it, 'yo, hand me the wheel.' 'no! He will kill us both!' 'shut up brat, or I'll end you!' lord give me patience, because if you give me strength I'll kill them.

Author's Note:

So, this chapter was rushed, I personally don't like it, but here is the trick, MAYBE I will have a problem that can turn me off from the site for some time, how much? can't say, maybe a year, god I hope no.
I really thought about writing the ending and posting the ending, but damn, I don't have time :rainbowwild:
So this is a hiato, for... I don''t know? well, I hope you enjoy.