• Published 10th Jun 2020
  • 876 Views, 12 Comments

Redemption, what a beautiful word. - Ryoup



I made countless mistakes, now I have the opportunity to start over, to escape from my past, in THIS Equestria, I hope, I hope not to repeat my mistakes...

  • ...
5
 12
 876

He just need... me...?

Author's Note:

sorry for the delay, this chapter really took work, so enjoy it!

Shame, shame is the best word that describe me now, Damian care about me too much, I mean, look the dragoness, she coughed up blood, take her to the doctor now! Jeez, sometimes he's just a owl father.

But of course I'm not alone, I turn my head slowly, there is Fluttershy, always looking at me, because Damian asked for it, because he think I'm a child, a fucking kid, this enrage me so bad.

I can understand it, in parts of course, but one thing I don't understand *yet* are this mare, Damian are stupid as a door when we are talking about feelings, and this mare, her almost made me forget who proposed this start over, almost.

I see what she do, I listened her questions, and while everyone slept I read what she wrote, I will smash her throat before she try something, I swear for god I will.

Look at her, sometimes looking back looking for Damian, keep calm Miranda, it's just a phase, it'll pass, now le-

"Hm, Miranda, are you, better? From yesterday, I mean, you threw up a lot of blood." I wanted to scream, but we are in the middle of Ponyville, this MAY be not one of the smartest moves, I breath heavily and put the best smile to her while point to a dark alley.

"Sup feathers, can you go along with me there, it'll be fast?" she nod slowly while follow me, praised be this alley, no windows, end in a wall and the entrance even have some torn fabrics.

I grab the necklace with of one my claws, three well done seals, one of them are, not that good, the other one are great, and the third is... Confused, I can't say where it start or end, ok maybe it's gonna hurt.

"M-Miranda I--" before her could end that sentence I grab her mane and push her against a wall, her hoof trying futilely find the floor, some tear are trying to form in her eyes, ahhhhh, the old days.

"Repeat with me, you are fine Miranda."

"I-I-I" I lift her a few inches more off the ground, even with this huge mane, this will start hurting soon.

"Repeat with me, you are fine Miranda." I try put more seriousness in my voice, she is playing a dangerous game, a game that few survived.

"Mir- I don't-" I lift my free fist, her eyes follow it instantly, I can already feel the necklace start working, electric discharges are running through my body, not strong, not weak, a warning.

"REPEAT, WITH ME, YOU, ARE FINE, MIRANDA." tears are already in her eyes, I made a pony cry in this world before Damian, I'll so badly throw this in his face.

Then she started, with a insanely low tone and a stuttering and hiccups constantly, she take almost one entire minute, but she said.

"Good, now say, you are that well that the doctor send you home, and for Christ don't make me repeat myself." she repeat exactly the same, faster this time, when she say the last word I released her, with a pathetic noise she fall in the floor and the necklace stop the discharges, damn that was starting to hurt.

Her face say one thing, 'why' I shrug and grab one piece of fabric and throw at her, good, I don't need to say to her wipe her tears, she is a fast learner.

In less than one minute she is already clean, besides her red eyes, but that will pass.

"Why?" and of course she said it, she is the why-mare, damn, let's make it clear them.

I walk toward her and crouch until our eyes are in the same level, "Damian have to many thing to handle to worry about me, so, like you said, I'm fine." I finish my speech smiling, then I raise and walk away from her.

In some seconds her brain process what I said and she follow me, trembling for some seconds.

"M-M-Miranda wait! This is not the way to the hospital!" I wave while walking away from the hospital, of course I know where the hospital is, it was me and Damian who blew this place up.

Some ponies looked at the element of kindness and the dragon leaving the alley, the bearer was, well, red-high eyes and shaking.

"As you said, I'm fine, I don't need to go there." let me think, where was that bakery...

When I was about to walk, I feel something holding my arm "you didn't have to do t-that, you know." this bitch have guts.

"Threaten is the best way to warn someone, if they don't listen I just dismember them and show to the others," I prepare my best psychopath-evil-insane smile that I have and look at her, "do I have to 'harm' you to prove it?"

She... SHE SMILED! THIS BITCH SMILED IN MY FACE!!!

"You wouldn't do it, Damian will be mad and you know." how she, she didn't mean to...

"And why he would get mad? Can I know?" her smile grew some inches while she release my arm.

"We are friends." this phrase, this phrase echoed in my head for several seconds, friends... FRIENDS!?

I could not hold the laugh, god how I laugh, I even lost the strength in my legs and fall in the floor, my cheeks and belly are starting to hurt from laugh, goddamn Christ, jeez, I wipe my tears while I rise.

"A friend? Do you really think you are a..." no, she is not and will not be, Idon't care if have ponies looking at us, I get really close to her, my mouth a few inches from her ear.

"I know what you are planning your whore, and no, he don't need it, he just need me," I grab her snout and force eye contact, "not you, or Shining Sparkle, just me and only me."

She tried to say something, I squeezed her snout a little more, "then you will forget about my health and say to him, she is fine, and for God, if I know that you said any shit to him and he get worse you are a dead whore, YA HEAR ME?!"

"H-hey you, r-release h-her!" and of course one of those ponies will play the hero, a normal pony, when he was near enough I released Fluttershy and hit him with my tail, he flew some meters away from us.

"Oh my, sorry mister, I'm sooo dump!" I said while shaking my hands in a try to give emphasis to this curtain they called clothes.

"I was just talking with my friend, right Fluttershy?"

He was obviously shocked, lying on the floor, mouth-half open, he stare at me for some seconds before looking at Fluttershy, I follow his look, she was, I can't see her face, her mane was all over her face, what she will do?

The tension remained in the air for some seconds, until she sudently throw her mane behind and smiled at him.

"Of course! Sorry to worry you Mr Pitchfork, it was just a misunderstanding." she... Her look... HOW SHE DARE!


Fluttershy always considered herself timid and coward, weak and exposed to the world, but never, never in his live imagined or even thinked that, that she will would find some... Somedragon more exposed than her.

She wanted to smile, but which smile should she wear? She has never been in a situation like this before, should she use a sentimental? Or a friendly? After being... Warned by Miranda, she decided to go with a natural one, not friendly, not sad, she will wear what she feels now, even if she don't know yet what will be.

After answering Miranda, what Fluttershy don't know was that her smile showed the only thing that Miranda HATE in the ponies, the emotion that make her be know as the angel of New Canterlot and the Demon of the alleys.

In matter of seconds some ponies started laugh from that scene, a dragoness hit with her tiny tail a full-grow stallion and he flew away!

But, as fast as they started laugh, they started to wisp, stare, gossip and judge, why a dragon hit that stallion? Is that a fair justification? That could hurt him!

'How old she is?' started to circulate among the 'audience,' a simple question, with a answer even more simple, but when one of them whisper her age, the laugh stopped, the stare cease and they smiled, an innocent act of compassion and... And pity.

Miranda saw everything, she hear their laugh, they shouldn't laugh, they whispered her age, they shouldn't know her age, they dare to have pity of her, poor dragon, a seven yers old orphan, Miranda can see it in their eyes, they are almost screaming it! But worst of all was Fluttershy, not even for one second she stopped with that poorthing-pity smile.

A lot was debated in New Canterlot about the 'new Gods' and one thing that was common sense is that, the all-powered Damian, God slayer, was the one that had a short temper and was explosive or impulsive and the all-merciful Miranda, God of wounded and parents, have a calm and balanced mind, never screaming, never arguing since she was the only one that could calm down Damian, but the two most important thing they don't know was, she don't have half of Damian's patience, and the all-merciless Ad' Narim, God of promises and vengeance was Miranda when she was enraged.

And now Miranda is enraged, the necklace alredy glowing in alert, electric discharges flowing through her body, and before anyone could realise the floor quaked for some seconds and a huge noise like-thunder emanated from Miranda before she started Screaming.

"WHO YA THINK YA ARE?! WHO YA THINK I AM?! I'M MIRANDA HEARTSHARD SPENCER! YA DARE HAVE PITY OF ME?" she was trying to do something, sparkles emerged in her hands in a failed try of magic missiles or fire, huge rays emanate and return to her body in an almost failed attempt by the necklace to contain her, her wings tore the fragile fabric and opened, ready to fly on their heads, her wings, she don't even remenber the last time she used them.

Then some ponies ran from her, some froze, and others like Flutthershy just stay there, looking at her, of course Flutthershy was the only one that have tear of fear and anxiety in her eyes, but she alredy faced bigger dragons.

And then, so faster than it all started, with a non-natural grunt and disgusting sounds it ended, no more sparkles in her hands or imposingly open wings, no, Miranda was on her knees, one hand preventing her from falling while the other tried to stop the immeasurable amount of blood she was vomiting, in matter of seconds a pool of blood was around her when she suddenly stops that horrific act.

She slowly look up, and just ponies, ponies with a look full of fear, doubt and... And pity, principally Fluttershy, the shame, I... I faltered, I faltered in front of them, so many thoughts flew in her head, hate, failure, just because of that, before she could even finish the thought another malaise invaded her, but she managed to hold it with both hands, tear forming because of the metallic taste of blood and pain.

No more, they will no longer feel sorry for her, she spread her wings again and flew, flew as high as she could, in a futile attempt to hide from them in the clouds, for a few seconds it worked, the urge to throw up was passing, but when the crowd started to disperse and a yellow point flew towards her she realised, more, she must fly more away, with a quick look she saw the Everfree and a river, ignoring the excruciating pain she was feeling because of the necklace, she flew one more time, as fast as her wings allowed.

Fluttershy saw her clearly, flewing really fast toward the Everfree, blood dripping from her mouth as she tries to stop it with both hands.

Blood, Fluttershy know the blood well, the elixir of live, the oil of living things, and Miranda lost too many blood, she need to be fast, ignoring the ponies scared that was questioning her about the dragon Fluttershy spread her wings, fast, she need to be fast, remembering everything Rainbow taught her, she flew, not as fast as she would like, but fast enough.

In matter of minutes she found Miranda, kneeling facing the river, her wings too tired to hide on her back were lying on the floor,like water-thirsty flowers, the grass was painted on a bloody red around her and a red spot was flowing with the river while Miranda trembled a little, that scene was enough to make Rarity pass out and Fluttershy fly for her life, but not now, Miranda was in bad condition, she threw up more than two liters of blood! she need her help and as element of kindness she could not abandon her like this.

"GO AWAY! I'M DON'T WANT YA HELP!" Miranda tried to play tough, but her inability to hold another wave of blood destroyed the character she tried to play.

"Y-you need help Mir-"

"I'M FINE, THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAPPENED! I, I just need rest a little." her wings slowly return to her back and a few tear forming in her eyes, "Don't tell about this to Damian."

"For Faust Miranda, you're throwing up blood! How this is fine?"

The silence toke over the plains, Miranda murmured something in a non-Equis language while Fluttershy sigh, after some seconds of thoughts and sighs Fluttershy started walk toward Miranda, the blue-sapphire-dragon is now with a red scarlet tone around her head and chest, she is trembling sometimes and are even writing something on the floor, her dress, the one that Rarity called an affront to fashion, that Damian said it's curtain, now it's all covered with wet and dry blood.

After reaching a few inches from her, Fluttershy done one thing that caught Miranda off guard, she spread one wing an covered Miranda's back while sit on the floor beside her.

"This... This already happened?" the slow and firm nod from Miranda was all that Fluttershy got, the silence was getting more and more uncomfortable.

"Look Fluttershy... I know, I know that ya... Your intentions are good and everything, but no, the only two that can do that are in my world, and you can't do it, it'll just gonna hurt you and him, so... Stop."

Those words wandered through Fluttershy head, 'stop? Hurt me?' and many other thoughts wandered in her head, but no matter how much she thought about it, she can't just watch he suffer, she needs to help him and fast.

"I can't just watch and let him suffer, like you, come on, let's see the doctor." Fluttershy said in a try to be more friendly and helpful.

Miranda just looked at the river, Miranda wanted so badly to tear Fluttershy's throat, but she faltered, she shows weakness in front of them, and all parts of her body were aching because of the necklace.

"I'm fine, I... Just give me time ok?"

"I'm a doctor, a veterinarian but still a doctor, Miranda, you need help, we WILL see a doctor now, unless you want to Damian find you in this state."

Miranda looked at her reflection in the river, her blue-sapphire scales were red, a red-blooded tone, she get up, making a enormous effort to maintain another liter of blood inside her belly, she will accept the pity of ponies? If her death wouldn't worse Damian condicion, she would deny Fluttershy's help without thinking two times, but this time, this cough is worse than any other, she will not die, will not be a cold that will kill Miranda Heartshard, but rest a little still being a good idea, besides the fact that she is covered in her own blood.

Miranda sigh one more time, a heavy sigh, she looked up, clouds hovered pacifically in the skies, she could almost see, her mother flying over she and protecting her from the sun, making bad puns and cooking the best food Miranda has ever tasted in her entire life, how she wished those days to come back.

"Fluttershy, I hate you."

"I, ahmm, I don't hate you Miranda."

Miranda laughed a little, a laugh that almost caused a 'incident' in her self-control to not throw up, " and for this I hate you"


We are walking for a few minutes, Miranda is reluctantly following me, my Faust, I thought she wasn't going to follow me.

But now my priority is to take Miranda to the hospital, I mean, she was bleeding! Some scars on her shoulder opened and she was bleeding over there, I can't say if she noticed that.

The news about a dragon getting mad is spreading towards ponyville, some ponies are fleeing when they see Miranda, even if I'm with her, of course the fact she is covered in blood does not help.

If this all happened two or three years ago I would faint in the first sign of blood, am I stronger than before? Gosh, I couldn't hold the smile, I'm just used to blood, I think.

Here we are, Ponyville Hospital, a huge building recently painted white, I can't say why. I liked the old paint more, but that's okay, I think.

Miranda is murmuring something, I can't say what, it's not Equestrian, "are you ready Miranda?"

She stop murmuring and look at me, a small smile appears on her face, "no, I don't like hospitals, but is it or, well," she shake her arms and some drops of blood fall in front of me, "scare Damian to death, let's take the painkiller and new clothes."

When we enter I see nopony here, weird, not even the recepcionist is here! Miranda just shrug and walk towards receptionist desk and start looking for something.

I maintain the smile while look around, papers and empty seats, some lights are turned off, this look so morbid to a Sunday. Miranda and I stayed at the reception for a few minutes, she are reading some of the papers, I am sitting in one of the seats looking at a lamp that flashes precisely in an interval of thirty-two seconds, gosh, I'm like Twilight, not this is bad.

Then something took my attention, Miranda noticed this too since she is staring the corridor and are holding a... A stick? What she is plotting?

I get up and trot towards the corridor, there was one nurse, a white unicorn with a classic red-cross as cutiemark, except that her cross was blue, she troted in a slow way, head low almost touching the floor and dark circles stamped on her face.a cup of coffee fluted beside her in a soft tone of pink.

"Hello? Miss Chill Up? Are you ok?" she pass toward me without hesitating, she sits in the reception chair, drops the cup on her desk, looks at the ceiling and lets out a loud sigh.

"Miss Chill Up?" almost as if she woke up, her eyes expanded and a forced smile grew on her face and she looked ahead, just to see Miranda, that in turn, smiled the best she condition allowed.

"Chill there, it's my blood."

She drinks all the coffee at once and looks at me, "it's fine Chill, we need to talk with the new doctor."

"S-staff room, red door, just follow the signs," she said in a shocked tone, too much blood, I guess, maybe because she is a dragon.

When Miranda start to go I approach the nurse, she are staring at Miranda's clothes until the corridor allowed but when she fled from her sight she noticed me approaching, "Y-yes misster?"

"What's happening? Where is the staff?" I said, "I mean, it's three pm."

She looks at the cup, "they were invited for a pinky-welcome party, that damn new doctor said 'I cover you' and I was the last one to leave the hospital, the protocol say that can't have less than two employees in the hospital, but keep calm, if something happen I'll call them, and believe me miss Fluttershy, all I want is a reason to call them."

Wow, have just two employees in the whole hospital! " And yes, there is nopony hospitalized." she said in the same melancholy tone as before. I nod and leave, I must find Miranda now.

I walked for some minutes following the signs the nurse said, now that I'm alone I can think, maybe if I ask to Twilight for help in chess and some books... What Damian would love more? I--

"DRAGON!!!"

I think she find him, I start to speed up the trot and in matter of seconds in reach the staff room, the doctor done some kind of barricade with the tables and chairs towards the bathroom that have inside this room.

"Hello? It's everything okay?" he looks at me and it looks like weights came off his shoulders.

"M-miss Fluttershy?" he said " a-a dragon! A dragon completely covered in blood has entered here! What is happening!?"

I knock on the bathroom door, "Miranda, leave, you are scaring the doctor." nothing, just one... Grunt, I bring my ear near to the door and now I hear clarilly, she is having another... Incident.

"What is happening?" the doctor said almost screaming, "when I open the door the dragon threw up in me!" yeah, he has a few drops of blood on his fur.

"She is ... A patient." he blink his eyes for some seconds before realising the situation.

"A WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED? A FIGHT? MY FAUST I'M NOT READY TO THIS IN MY FIRST DAY! MY CELESTIA, SHE IS NOT EVEN A PONY! WHY DID I SKIP THOSE CLASSES!"


-------------------------------------------------- ----------------- // ------------------------------- --------------------------------------------


Took me almost ten minutes to explain everything to him, fortunately he is a patient pony, "so she is bleeding? You know miss Fluttershy that am I a surgeon right?"

I blush slight, "well, yes, I know each doctor of this hospital, not you, so I think, maybe you can, you know, help me."

"I feel flattered that you think that of me, but my training does not include dragons, but I have a friend... Maybe." his horn glow in a brown tone, the curtains open revealing the brown unicorn with a blue mane, a clipboard floating a few centimeters away from his head,a shy smile appeared on his face, "yes, I know a good doctor specialized in dragons, I can ask for help, but he is busy, so we must know what she have at least."

"Miranda, can you please leave the bathroom."

"You have a... Animated friend miss Fluttershy, if you allow me to give an opinion."

Then this clicked in my head, "I ahmm, sorry we don't introduce ourselves and you seems to know me."

"Well, you are Fluttershy, like, the Fluttershy, one Equestrian hero! Would be weird if anypony don't know you!"

I blushed, my Celestia as I blushed! I know that fact, but I try to ignore it everytime I can.

The bathroom door open revealing Miranda with more blood on her dress, her face...

"Really? Silk Touch? For God's sake say to me that Damian don't know, please."

"Yes, he... It's whole his idea." her eyes become even wider and I swear she was going to have another 'accident', I, did I say something wrong? Weren't they friends?

"YA BITC--- HOW Y--" "she almost threw up again, a few drops of blood between her two hands that firmly prevented another accident, after cleaning her hands... Hands right? I mean, I heard her calling hands, and I think I called it hands too, but isn't the correct term claws? I have to check this with other experts.

"Hear me here Fluttershy... I know, yes you want to help him, but what you are plotting will end really bad, this," she said as point one claw at the doctor "maybe worse, what do you think will happen? He will see him and say, fuck this shit, fuck the past, let's live the future, huh? This is not a fairytale, this is real life! And HE NEED ME! HE DON'T NEED SILK TOUCH, NOT YOU OR CHRYSALIS, ONLY ME, HE IS A BOMB, A REALLY VOLATILE BOMB, AND WITH YO---"

I was paralyzed, with every phrase a part of me trembled, but when she passed out in front of me I almost had a heart attack!


I graduated from the princess's personal school and was one of the few to be his student, but this are far away from normal, skies then this is Ponyville? Damn.

After I took Miranda to a personal room and make some fast test I see... Something, "low level of mana per red blood cell? What? How she is alive? One point two percent of mana and decreasing! Damn, we need a transfusion and fast, ok I hope that GD have a solution." after writing a Letter from my friend and using a teleport spell now I... Wait.

"H-hi doctor, she is fine?"

"Yes, Miss Fluttershy, how about you? A panic attack like that happens once in a lifetime." she blushed a little, cute.

"Sorry, my head are full of things, I need help Damian, hide Twilight from him, find something we can do together to become friends and it's just the beginning, my Celestia my head will explode!"

"Easy there miss, I don't know this Damian but he look like a good... Dragon?"

"Yeah, he try to hide it from the others, but he is suffering, and I want to help, if he lets me help..." poor mare, her eyes shouldn't show so much sadness.

"You can help now, look, her clothes are all dirty, if I could find others, you know, here at the hospital we don't have anything her size and I can't leave the hospital, what do you think?" she wipe her almost formed tears and damn skies, that smile almost made my heart beat a little faster.

Then her eyes widened, "my Faust! Rarity!" and she flew away, wow, she's supposed to be a slow flyer? Well, I sigh and sit in one chair, and wait,damn, this all in my first day here, then this is Ponyville?