• Published 2nd Jun 2020
  • 479 Views, 30 Comments

It's Hero Time - PonyPixel



A superhero creating contest is starting at the school and students want to show what they make.

  • ...
 30
 479

Silver Watch

Maretropolis

This is a city that isn’t for the faint of heart. Many villains cause havoc around here, like a maniac run wild. Thankfully for the city’s civilians, there’s a certain team keeping them safe; the Power Ponies. Seven ponies with extraordinary powers helped keep the ponies safe from the villains’ plans time and time again.

One day, the team was just resting at their lookout waiting for something destructive to happen. Humdrum was starting to get bored.

“I'm glad that nopony needs our help,” he admitted, “But I wish we had something to do.”

“You could help me with my garden,” Radiance spoke.

“When you asked me to help you with that, those tomatoes took weeks to grow,” Fili-Second noted.

“They do. You just move so fast that time seems to move slower than it really is.”

"She's right," Humdrum commented. Filly just rolled her eyes and ran off, nearly running into Zapp.

"Did I miss something important?" the storm pegasus asked.

"Just Fil being impatient," Radiance answered.

"So, same old business." The two mares chuckled as they walked to the base's garden, where Radiance used her powers to tend to her flowers and vegetables. Zapp decided to help out by making a small storm to help water them. “You know, I didn’t think that this base was originally a good idea.”

“I thought you’d warm up to this.” Suddenly, Radiance saw a ladybug trying to get some shelter from the rain. Knowing how one of her teammates getting with animals getting hurt, including bugs, she made a small umbrella and helped the ladybug out of the rain.

“Good call.” The two remembered how Saddle Rager got when she saw animals get injured.

Suddenly, an alarm went off. Radiance and Zapp raced off to find their team preparing to set off. “What’s going on?” Zapp asked.

“The Maretropolis bridge is collapsing,” Masked Matter-Horn explained. “We need to get there now.”

“On it,” Fili-Second spoke. She raced off to the rescue as her teammates followed behind.

The high-speed hero could see several ponies on the bridge hanging on for life. Fili-Second started running over to the ponies, picking them up, and bringing them to solid ground. The rest of the Power Ponies showed up and started helping out.

Mistress Mare-velous used her lasso to provide the ponies something to grab onto to help pull them to safety. Masked Matter-Horn shot some cracked ice to help keep the bridge together while Radiance created a net to help catch any unlucky ponies that were to fall. Humdrum helped out where he could.

All of a sudden, a mare lost her footing and fell off the bridge towards the water below. Before the team could react, they could hear a ticking clock. In the literal blink of an eye, the falling mare was suddenly on the end of the bridge where it was safe. Then, one of the suspension cables snapped and was about to hit Zapp until... It just stopped. The cable had a silver aura around it as it looked to be frozen.

“Everybody,” called a voice.

Everyone looked over to see griffon in a silver jumpsuit. “For those who man to be safe, group up with me.”

The ponies listened to the griffon, he then pressed a button on his gauntlet to create a forcefield around them all.

The bridge’s aura vanished and continued to collapse. The griffon got all of the ponies off the bridge with the help of his forcefield. The Power Ponies got off the bridge as well as the griffon released everyone once they were on solid ground.

“Thank you,” one of the mares said.

“Excuse us,” Mistress Mare-velous said, “Can you tell us who you are?”

“Of course,” the griffon replied. “I am Silver Watch; the best hero you have never heard of. Until now.” The ponies that were saved from the bridge cheered for the griffon. The bridge, on the other hand, was utterly destroyed.

“This will take ages to fix,” Saddle Rager sighed.

“I could fix this in an afternoon,” Fili-Second boasted.

“Say, do you think...” Masked Matter-Horn paused when they could that Silver Watch was gone. “Oh.”


The Power Ponies, sans Fili-Second, had returned their base. They were talking about Silver Watch.

“He just...…showed up out of nowhere,” Zapp said. “Literally.”

“So long as he isn’t on the Mane-iac’s side, I’m all for him helping out,” Mistress Mare-velous admitted.

“That still doesn’t answer where he came from,” Masked Matter-Horn commented. “I’m curious about his powers.”

“You mean how he just made the bridge just stop?” Saddle Rager asked.

“Yeah. It’s like he just stopped time.”

“If that’s the case, he’s going to give Fili a run for her money.”

Speaking of Fili-Second, she was making quick work on fixing the bridge. What would take a group of workers several years, the superheroine was doing in a matter of minutes. She was about to get started on the support cables when she heard some slurping.

Looking behind her, she found Silver Watch drinking a soda. “What’s up?” he asked.

“Oh, hey,” Fili-Second said. “Come to help out with the bridge?”

“I just wanted to see what was left of it. Any ponies around?”

“Not really. Looking for another emergency that I can fix.”

“You know, you should be happy that nopony is in danger.”

“Yeah, but there’s nothing for me to do.”

“You could help out with this bridge.”

“You sure about that? You seem to be doing fine on your own.”

“Look there he is,” a mare cried. She pointed to the new superhero to show her friends.

“Hello. What can I do for you?”

“We were wondering what you're doing,” the mare said.

“Are you helping Fili-Second?” the mare’s friend asked.

“...Why, yes I am,” Silver Watch confirmed.

“But you just said...” Fili-Second was interrupted by the newcomer.

“I think I might make myself known. So, why not try and get on one of the other hero’s good sides,” he said.

“You’re not off to a good start,” Fili-Second muttered.

“Well, I think this will be dangerous,” the mare commented. They started walking away, but to Silver Watch wanting them to stay.

“Hey, don’t you want an autograph?” the griffon called. But the mares had already walked away. “Great.”

“You can still help me fix the bridge,” Fili-Second stated. The griffon groaned before he flew away. “...Fine. Be that way. You’d probably slow me down anyway.”

Fili soon went back to work.


The next day, Fili second was patrolling the city with Radiance, complaining about Silver Watch. “And he just left me there,” the fast mare said.

“Well, you managed to get the part of it done in record time,” Radiance noted.

“Yeah, but that doesn’t mean it was easy. I’m made for speed, not strength.”

“Which is probably why you should’ve asked for help.”

“I know that. Look, I’ve learned my mistake, can we just...”

There was the sound of an alarm. The two mares rushed to the scene and found the bank being robbed. The ones robbing the bank were all mummies, except for one stallion.

“Pharaoh Phetlock!” the two cried.

“Oh, Power Ponies,” the pharaoh said. “It’s so good to see you. I’m sure that you won’t mind if some of my mummies will take care of you.” Phetlock’s mummies raced towards the two mares who quickly started defending themselves.

“Excuse me,” said a voice. Phetlock looked over to see Silver Watch looking at him. “Okay, you cosplay reject, you want some of me.”

“The name is Pharaoh Phetlock.” The stallion tried to hit the griffon, but he pressed a button on his gauntlet, and Phetlock just froze with a silver aura around her.

“Okay, if that’s how you wanna play, I’ll give you some of this.” Silver Watch landed several punches and kicks which Phetlock didn’t react to due to being frozen. When the griffon was done, he was panting before looking up. “Alright... Let’s see... How you... Like this!”

Pressing the button on his gauntlet, Phetlock suddenly reacted to all of the griffon’s blows all at once, making him crash to the ground. “Ugh... What?” he questioned. Just then, Phetlock found he was suddenly tied up by Silver Watch.

“Sorry man, but your time is up. Hmm, good one me.”

A couple of ponies were amazed that he managed to take down one of the city’s most infamous villains. The mummies were about to attack but in the blink of an eye, they were all tied up. The ponies cheered for Silver Watch, who was soaking up all the attention.

“He seems to be overpowered,” Radiance commented.

“Oh, thank you,” the griffon said to the cheering ponies.

Filly Second walked up to Phetlock, who was still confused about what just happened. “I’m already hating your new friend,” the Pharaoh spoke.

“He’s not really our friend,” Fili-Second muttered.

“Excuse me,” a colt said, “Is that a new team member?”

“Well...”

“I thought I would never hear that question,” Silver Watch said.

“Can we have a picture?” a stallion asked. The griffon agreed and wrapped his arm around the two Power Ponies so they could all be in the picture. Fili-Second and Radiance barely had time to react before the camera flashed.


Not wanting to upset the public, Fili-Second and Radiance brought Silver Watch to their base.

“So, here it is,” Radiance said.

“Man, this is way better than I thought it would be,” Silver Watch commented. He looked around the base as Zapp and Masked Matter-Horn were shocked to see him.

“What is he doing here?” Zapp questioned.

“He defeated the Mane-iac without breaking a sweat,” Fili-Second said.

“Seriously?”

“Oh, it really happened,” Radiance noted.

“Well, it seems like he’s on our side,” Masked Matter-Horn commented.

“Here it is,” cried a voice. The mares headed towards the kitchen, where Silver Watch was helping himself to some snacks. Humdrum was also there having a sandwich.

“Is he on our team now?” the little hero asked.

“For the time being,” Radiance said. “I might be sound biased, but I’m thinking that Watch here is only being a hero to be in the spotlight.”

“That’s why he was only interested in helping with the bridge when there were ponies around,” Fili-Second remarked.

“Hey, I helped save tons of ponies,” Silver Watch stated. “You’re welcome by the way.”

“We appreciate this,” Zapp said, “But we would like you to care more than just your image.” The griffon just rolled his eyes as he gathered some snacks to make a sandwich.

“I’m going to tell Mare-velous about this,” Fili-Second spoke. She quickly darted off as the rest of the mares were left with Humdrum and their new recruit.

“So, how did you get your suit?” Humdrum asked. “Or your powers?”

“Oh... That,” Silver Watch said. “I’ve built these myself.”

“Oh, did you?” Zapp asked.

“Yeah. It was hard. Frustrating beyond belief.”

“How did you not mess yourself up?” Radiance asked.

“Luck was on my side. That’s all I can say.” He finished making his sandwich and took it into another room. The mares were feeling a little suspicious.

Silver Watch flew down the hall looking for a place to have his sandwich when he saw Mistress Mare-velous walking over to him.

“Silver, I’ve been looking for you,” she said.

“You have?” the griffon asked.

“Yeah. I’ve just wanted to say I hope you enjoy your stay on the team. Just make sure to stay on Saddle’s good side. Trust me, things get ugly when she gets mad.”

“Thanks for the warning. Are there things that’ll tick her off?”

“Well, seeing animals getting hurt for no reason is the main one. Even a firefly getting hurt will set her off.”

“Seriously?”

“Trust me. I figured that one the hard way.”

“Ooh, that’s harsh. Okay, do you know a good place to eat other than the kitchen?”

“We often bring some food into the lookout room when we’re on night watch.”

“Thanks.” Silver Watch tried flying off, but Mare-velous was still wanting to talk.

“Listen, I’m very interested in your powers. What else can you do?”

“Well, if you want to know more about my abilities, my suit makes me stronger than the average griffon. I can make forcefields like this.”

He pressed on his gauntlet and created a forcefield around him. Mare-velous gave it a quick punch and she just bounced off it.

“Nice. That’s gotta be helpful.”

“It is. Plus, I can also do this.” Silver Watch lowered his forcefield and fired a laser from his gauntlet, making a small indent in the wall. “Whoops.”

“...I’m going to let that slide,” Mare-velous spoke.

“Right. But I think my best power is controlling time.”

“What do you mean by that?” The griffon smiled as he pressed on his gauntlet, but nothing seemed to happen.

“Walk forward,” Silver Watch requested. Mare-velous was about to but she suddenly tripped. This was because of her lasso being tied around her legs.

“Haha. Very funny.” She made the lasso untie itself and put it back on its place. “Listen, I wouldn’t recommend using these powers as toys. Something could go wrong?”

“I don’t see much of a problem.” Silver Watch just took his sandwich to the lookout room, as Mare-velous walked off.

“Hmm, I’m seeing what problems the others are seeing.” The mare with a lasso walked way, worried about how Silver Watch would handle his new position.


Later, Humdrum walked into the lookout room, where Silver Watch was sitting in a corner, bored. “Hey, Silver,” the little hero said. “How are you doing?”

“Do you and your team always wait this long for something to happen?” the griffon questioned.

“Usually. Our record is about half a year, I think.”

“Half a year?! I can’t wait that long for something to happen.”

“But you should be glad nopony is in danger.”

“Yeah, well how am I supposed to make myself known.”

“Man, you sound worse than I thought you were,” Fili-Second spoke. Humdrum and Silver Watch were surprised when the speedy pony ran up to them. “Is fame all you care about?”

“Well, there isn’t much to be a hero if you don’t have to do anything,” Silver Watch stated.

“If you were one of those ponies that were in danger you’d change your mind.” Suddenly, the alarm sounded again.

"Finally!" the griffon cheered. "What's the emergency?" Fili-Second took a look and gasped.

"Fire down at the Maretropolis Warehouse."

"Wait, fire? My gadgets aren't meant to fight fires."

"Well, you did want to be a hero, right?" Humdrum asked.

"Yeah, I did..."

"Then it's your time to shine," Fili-Second said. She grabbed the griffon's talon and raced down the hall.

Silver Watch and the Power Ponies arrived at the fire. The warehouse was ablaze and nearly all of the ponies had fled. “There could still be some ponies trapped inside,” Masked Matter-Horn commented. “Fili, Watch, you two are in charge of looking for anypony that’s unlucky to be trapped.”

“Roger,” the fast mare replied. She quickly darted off and Silver Watch looked around as the rest of the team did what they could to help with the fire.

Zapp brought in a storm so the rain could help Matter-Horn extinguish the fire while Radiance and Mare-velous ran around to see if there were any dangerous items that would’ve made the fire worse. Silver Watch looked around, not really feeling confident.

“Okay, just stay calm,” the griffon said to himself. He activated his forcefield to protect himself from the flames. "Kind of wish there were more bad guys."

"Help!" wheezed a voice. Silver Watch flew over to see a stallion caught under a pile of crates. The griffon fired a laser that knocked the crates off the trapped stallion. With that, he dropped his forceful and picked up the stallion, causing him a bit of pain, and then reactivated the forcefield.

He brought the stallion to a safe area and found that Fili-Second had already rescued three other ponies. "You got triple what I've got?"

"This isn't a game," Fili-Second said. She ran off to find some medical help, leaving Silver Watch with the workers. The three that Fili-Second had rescue looked over the stallion that Silver Watch had rescued and released. The griffon didn't know what to do here.

"I'm... Ugh... Going to check to see if there's anyone still inside," he said. He flew off and left the ponies to themselves.

Radiance and Mare-velous were taking care of some explosive and moving them away from the flames to prevent them from exploding. "Why would they put so many dangerous items so close to each other?" Radiance questioned.

"This has gotta be breaking several safety rules," Mare-velous agreed.

"Hey, guys, is there anyone else stuck in here?" Silver Watch asked.

"No, just some dangerous car..." Radiance stopped when she saw the Silver Watch just flew away after hearing no. She quickly created a wall to stop the griffon in his tracks. "Don't just leave us and help us!"

"Then what do I do?"

"Help give me a shield," Mare-velous explained.

"Can't Radiance do that?"

"I can't be in two places at once," Radiance stated as she carried some of the dangerous cargo, leaving the other half for Mare-velous and Silver Watch. The griffon groaned as he created a forcefield for the mare to carry the cargo away.

"This isn't what the hero life would be like," Silver Watch grumbled.

"What did you think it was going to be?" Mare-velous questioned.

"You know, fame, fortune, making yourself known."

"There's much more to being a hero than all of that. If everyone just wanted to be famous, then everypony would be a superhero. That's really all you wanted to be a hero for?"

"Well... Well... Humdrum doesn't even have powers. How come he's on the team?"

"Don't you try and bring him down with you." Silver Watch didn't reply to this, he just checked to see if they were far enough from the fire before he released the two of them from his forcefield before he just flew off.

By this point, the flames were extinguished when some ponies arrived to help take the injured stallion to the hospital. While that was happening, the Power Ponies inspected the damage that was done.

Masked Matter-Horn found the crates that had fallen on the stallion and could see they were damaged from something shooting them. "Silver was here," she commented. "What if these crates had something explosive?"

"Where is he now?" Zapp asked.

"He just left after helping me with some dangerous supplies," Mare-velous answered. "No idea where he went, though."

"Should we start a search party?" Humdrum asked.

"I would, but if he wants to keep up his attitude for being more popular than an actual hero, he can do what he wants."

"But we should still look for him."

"Listen, Humdrum," Zapp said, "If Silver just wants to play hero, let him play his game." She and Matter-Horn flew off. Mare-velous had a heavy sigh before she walked off. Humdrum pondered and looked towards the city, wondering where Silver Watch went.


The griffon superhero was sitting on the edge of a skyscraper while he pouted.

"So, what if they don't want me on their team?" he questioned. "None of them can stop time. I can be my own hero."

He jumped up off the ledge and glided down to the street. He looked around for anyone that needed help. As he flew down the street, he saw a familiar colt running around in a superhero's costume. The colt and griffon both got a glance at each other.

"Silver?" the colt question.

"Humdrum?" Silver Watch quickly came to a stop and walked over to the little hero. "What are you doing out here?"

"I was looking for you, even though the others aren't really interested."

"Why would they? I'm just some attention-hungry griffon who just wants to have a life where he doesn't have to constantly fend for himself."

"...What do you mean by that?"

The griffon looked around before he took Humdrum with him into an empty building. "Look, I grew up in a place called Griffonstone. It's a home that's a shamble."

"That bad?"

"It's another thing when you don't have a proper place to sleep. I was just a poor kid who had to fend for himself."

"But... You built those gadgets didn't you?"

"I stole them. You really think a homeless griffon would be able to make time traveling tech?"

"Well... No."

"Exactly. I came back from the future so I could have myself a better life. I was planning on winning events that I've heard about in the future and use them as a get rich quick scheme."

"But... Wouldn't that mess up the future?"

"You think I don't know what?"

"Somepony else could end up like you."

"Well... Well... You don't even have superpowers and you're on the Power Ponies. Yet, I'm not allowed on."

"That's because you don't care about others. I try to do my best and help out my team whenever I can. I'm not particularly a crowd favorite, but still, I'm happy to help my team. They're good friends. We're like a family." Silver Watch looked down at the ground.

"Lucky you. I'm on my own and that's all I have."

"You can come back. You could always have a second chance."

The griffon sighed. "I guess so."

Humdrum smiled as he was about to bring the silver hero back to the base until they heard a loud boom.

"Silver Watch!" boomed a voice. Looking around, the two saw the Mane-iac standing over them. However, Humdrum noticed she looked a little different. She had a few wrinkles and parts of her mane were gray.

"What's with her?" Silver Watch questioned.

"I'm not sure," Humdrum admitted. "She looks... Older than usual."

"Old?!" the Mane-iac questioned. Using her mane, she grabbed onto them and brought them closer to her. "You're the one who did this to do."

"Do you know what she's talking about?" Humdrum asked.

"I don't know dude," Silver Watch replied, "She's your enemy." He turned his attention to the Mane-iac. "Listen, I barely know you, so could I have ruined you?"

"As you can see, my age is catching up with me. However, I manage to get my mane on you." She pointed at Silver Watch. "We might not have met yet, but we will in the future. I'll be studying your technology so I can figure out eternal youth."

"Now I see why you're called the Mane-iac."

"Silence. I'll use both of you to help reverse my age."

"Hey! It's one thing to test on me, but it's another thing that you're using Humdrum.”

The griffon pressed a button on his gauntlet, which caused a forcefield to show up. This made the Mane-iac lose her grip on Silver Watch, who flew back and landed on the ground.

"No matter." The Mane-iac's mane moved in a strange way just as a portal opened up behind her and she started walking through it while taking Humdrum with her.

"Hey, get back here!" Silver Watch flew through the portal, giving chase.

The portal they were traveling through was practically a tunnel that had some energy flowing through the walls. The Mane-iac could see Silver Watch was on her tail. Her response to this, she smacked the griffon as hard as she could, causing him to fly through the wall.

This caused Silver Watch to fly into a city, crash landing on top of a sky-scraper. The city itself looked a little more advanced, judging by some of the robotic wings that some of the non-pegasi were using. The Mane-iac showed up with some robotic ponies flying by her side.

"Did you just punch me into next week?" Silver Watch questioned.

"Several actually," the mad mare stated. She sent the drones towards the griffon, who modified his shield to be like a skin-tight suit. He smacked and punched the drones to the side as he flew up to the Mane-iac. She simply jumped to the next building and had her drones fire lasers.

Silver Watch tanked the shots thanks to his shield and he fired a charged laser, which destroyed the drones before he flew towards the Mane-iac. Just before she could hit him, Silver stopped her in a silver aura.

"Let's see how you like this," the griffon chuckled. He threw several punches and kicks before taking a breather. "Okay... Let's see... How far... You fly."

Slamming on his gauntlet, the Mane-iac resumed motion, but to Silver Watch's shock, she barely moved. In fact, she just laughed. "You hit like a filly." She then wrapped her mane around the griffon's neck before opening another portal and taking them to another time.

In this time, there were barely any living creatures around. Silver Watch was thrown to the ground. He was alright thanks to his shield but swiftly realized that he was surrounded by dinosaurs. Raptors, T-rexes, even some herbivores which had some kind of technology around their heads.

"You've got to be kidding me," the griffon groaned.

He made his shield activate into a bubble mode to keep the dinosaurs away from them as he saw the Mane-iac standing on a triceratops, still with Humdrum in her grip.

"I had my minions set these up while we were in the city."

"Wait, you're in two places at once?" Humdrum questioned.

"Of course. Time travel is confusing, but it's helpful."

"Yeah. That's not a bad idea," Silver Watch commented. As the dinosaurs kept trying to get through his forefield, even with the t-rex biting down on it, he activated his gauntlets again. "Hopefully time won't explode." He slammed on his gauntlet and he vanished.

Not even two seconds later, he appeared behind Mane-iac. And again. And again. There were practically hundreds of him. "What?" she and Humdrum questioned.

"Yeah, impressed too," one of the identical griffons admitted. "A lot harder than it looks. Still, I managed to make an army of me from every second we've spent together so far." With that, all the Silver Watches charged towards the Mane-iac, knocking her over and getting Humdrum out of her grip.

One of the Watches grabbed Humdrum, leaving the rest of the silver heroes to take care of the Mane-iac and hero dinosaurs. From their robotic parts, they were charging up a laser that the Silver Watch army countered with their own laser beams. The Silver Watch that was with Humdrum warped away to a different time as the clashing lasers causing a massive explosion.


The Power Ponies were at their base when they felt like everything was shaking.

"What was that?" Masked Matter-horn questioned.

"It couldn't have been an earthquake," Saddle Rager said while hovering in the air. "I felt the shaking up here."

Suddenly, Silver Watch appeared right in front of the mares with Humdrum. "Wow, how are you not dizzy?" the young hero asked.

"You don't think I'm dizzy?" Silver Watch questioned.

"What are you doing here?" Zapp asked.

"Girls, hold on," Humdrum cried regaining his bearings. "Silver saved me from the Mane-iac. Well, the Mane-iac from the future."

"The future?" Radiance questioned.

"Trust me," Silver Watch said. "Time travel is way too confusing to explain. Let's just say we left her in the past and I... Just realised my mistake."

"What?" Humdrum asked.

"I'm pretty sure leaving the Mane-iac in the past is practically screwing up the time stream. Of course, I would do that." He facepalmed in frustration.

The power ponies looked angrily at the griffon until Humdrum spoke up.

"He was just trying to defend me," he stated. "I'm not sure how the Mane-iac figured out time travel but..."

"She discovered it because of me," Silver Watch sighed. "I should've known that time travel was a stupid idea." Seeing the griffon was now at his lowest moment, Mistress Mare-velous walked up to him.

"We understand your frustration," she said, "But we tried to warn you about your powers not being toys."

"I just figured that out. I guess it's just my ego and desperation to be in the spotlight caught up with me."

"I know you really wanted to be noticed, but you can't be a master chef if your food only looks good instead of tasting something that's actually food." Silver Watch just sighed as he didn't know what to say.

"Okay, so how do we fix time?" Zapp questioned.

"I think I can fix that," Silver Watch said. "Now, before you say anything, I'm not going to doubt that this was all my fault. Since this is my mess, I'm going to be the one to clean it up."

"It makes sense," Saddle Rager commented. "He is the only one that has the gear that time travels."

"And it is kind of noble that he's fixing what he started," Fili-Second added.

"Right," Silver Watch said. "I know a few of you are still a little mad at me, but I'll do my best to fix what I've caused." He began putting some settings on his gauntlets and was about to leave until Humdrum spoke up.

"Silver, good luck," he said. "And thanks for helping me out back there." The griffon gave a thumbs up before he slammed on his gauntlet and warped away to another time.

"You think we should've gone with him?" Radiance asked.

"No, he's trying to learn from his mistakes," Mare-velous noted. "By the sound of it, he's on the road to humility."

"Good for him," Saddle Rager commented.

Somewhere else in the past, Silver Watch appeared at the bottom of a hill. Looking around, he could see a tribal village in the distance. There appeared to be some zebra walking around along with... Robots? "Oh, boy," Silver Watch muttered. Preparing for the worst, he flew off to start his long mission.


"Great story," Sandbar commented.

"Thanks," Gallus replied.

"That hero definitely has an attitude problem," Shimmy commented.

"That's the point of his character. He's a hotshot that needs to be knocked down a peg."

"Kind of like you?" Moss asked.

"Don't push your luck."

"Okay, I don't start a fight please," Ocellus requested.

"Right, I'm not wanting to be on Starlight's bad side again," Discord added.

"Right," Smolder said. She and her friends didn't want to remember events during their first year at the school. "Anyways, who's next."

Discord gained a devilish grin on his face as Pearl, Sulcus, Pyther, and Tanzanite had similar expressions. "Yona have bad feeling," Yona spoke.

"You know, we were saving a special surprise," Pearl smirked. "Here it is."

Pyther pulled on Discord's second horn which caused the floor beneath the students to open like a trap door. Even the students that could fly fell down what seemed to be a bottomless pit.

"Knowing Discord, we should've seen this coming," Gallus spoke.

"Yeah," Ocellus and Sandbar agreed.

"What's that?" Silverstream questioned. Beneath them looked to be a portal. Before anyone could question anything else, they all fell through it.