• Published 12th May 2020
  • 342 Views, 1 Comments

"My Beginning Form; Chrysalis" - QueenCartoony



"Equestria has the most love I have ever seen"

  • ...
 1
 342

Let's do this more often

Queen Chrysalis (early form) is sitting under berry punches bed and waits until she's asleep. When seeing that her victim is asleep, she crunches and crawls over the bed, accidentally touching her. Berry punch opens her eyes, seeing something on her chest and trying to scream but can't because her heart get's ripped out and get's sucked out. Chrysalis brings up her communicator and tells her children they can start feasting on ponies.

Berry Punch yawned as she opened the door to her bedroom. The door opened slowly, making a creak as it went further back. While the door the mare walked further and further into the room, quickly wanting to get her drunken dreariness off of her, she walked and walked until she fell onto her bed strangely accurate. As the dark pink mare closed her eyes and let her messy dark and cherry mane cover her eyes, she drifted off into the land of sleep. The mare felt her eyes sink and her mind relax. But, she was still thinking of one thing. One thing that has kept her up and made her drink. It was her nightmares. Even if it was every other day it felt constant, having the images happen one night, then have her worry for the day after's night. What it mainly was about was a creature, long, thin but never had any details. The creature first showed up in the corner, looking like a big shadow that just covered a bit between the two walls. Then it stood farther away from the wall and was illuminated from the window. However, the figure still remained pitch black and having barely any structure she could notice. Lastly, it looked like it was laying on the floor, trying to be one with the wall and carpet. Hopefully tonight, she wouldn't see it. She didn't know which night it was but she prayed to Celestia that it was a peaceful night. Finally her body sunk deeper into the bed as she fully went to sleep.

An hour later something starts moving. A little bump is made into the bed, slowly growing more and more into a long bump. A movement happened and the bed started showing some things within the "bump". Thin lines that connected to the back and they were in small movements back and forth like, breathing?

Berry Punch was already dead asleep, seeming like nothing could wake her. The bump stopped and waited a bit, but after hearing the snores of the mare above, a breath came out. After the breath came a small chuckle. The chuckle belonged to a smile. A very big and sharp toothy one.

The smile obviously belonged to an animal, one that could very well be nocturnal from the stealth they are able to do. It started moving out firstly showing a hoof, it's color being black as midnight, but able to be illuminated by one of the two Princesses' magical power; the moon. The hoof moved out more, showing a very bony limb with sharply made holes in the ends of it. At the bottom looked like it had a royal shoe on but it was made into the skin of the creature.

Both hooves came out, hanging onto a piece of floorboard and slowly inch by inch taking out the creature from under the bed.

The first thing to come out was a horn, or a very long and jagged stick. Following that came hair. It had some bald spots in it, showing the scalp. But it still had dark blue roots which lead to long, thing strips of hair. At the ends of the strips led to a neck, alone with no skin but also no blood. Just a long neck bone. Going down further and further, it led to very sharp ribs. The individual ribs all looked like they could puncture anything like a knife.

Along with the ribs was the organs of the pony, not being covered but strangely being able to hold together. Going down even further was the legs, having very similar markings to the front ones. Along with those a long but thin tail followed and swooshed.

The creature looked up and out the window. No one was out. Not a single pony. This was perfect. Perfect timing and...well it was just so perfect.

The creature sighed in content, aside from how well the night was going it was very beautiful out, almost as beautiful as the Princess herself. The creature got back to what they were doing. They came here for one thing and one thing only, Love otherwise known as food. Where was the love? What did it come from?

Love is a feeling that comes from the innocent and naive ponies that live in Equestria. They are made of nothing but that. It's as if they were just innocence themselves and had holographs to seem normal. But why look innocent? Why not look intimidating or scary but actually have their kindness and love be a s u p r i s e ?

The creature got up from the window and started walking, making some shivle shivle noises with their broken but giant wasp wings. Another noise was made in sync with it, the clip clopping of hooves.

When getting to the bed, the creature slowly started to put their weight on it, hoove after hoof. Berry hadn't moved on the slightest, not like she could feel anything yet anyway.

The creature extended their other hoof but onto the pony, seeing if the pink mare would move at all. Luckily to the creature, she hadn't made any movement. The creature climbed up more onto the mare, almost seeming like she wanted to lay on her and take a nice sweet nap. That wasn't going to happen for the mare though. A suprise was going to happen.

The creature creature got both of her hooves up and clamped the around the mares neck. Quickly after that, the creature took her long a crooked horn and put it to the pink ones neck. After that a long strike came and opened up the mares chest.

The sleeping one woke up, eyes half opened and questioning why she was awake. After blinking her eyes and opening them wider, she looked up to see the creature.

She could see it much clearly now, as if it was real. It had fangs, civered by a green slime seeming like drool. What she could also see was that it had eyes, they were bright green and watching very closely at her.

When looking down, she couldn't believe her eyes but, were those organs? Wait, if they were under her neck and where her body was then....where they hers!?

Berry Punch sweat, only now realizing the fear of the situation right now. What in Celestia was it doing to her!? She looked up slowly expecting it to pounce on her. Surely enough it didn't. The creature kept staring at her. She looked back at the creature. Not wanting anything else to happen or to have it do anything, she kept staring at it to waste it's time.

After a long time, Berry decided to speak to break up the silence.

"Wh-who are you?"

The creature breathed in slowly, then exhaled.

"I am Queen Chrysalis, Queen of the Changelings."

Punch stared even more with her ears back. Out of confusion and fear, she started to scream, this made Chrysalis take her arm up and yank her heart out very quickly, watching as the pony slowly stopped screaming and slumped her head to the side.

Queen Chysalis held onto the heart, putting it closer and closer to her muzzle before shoving it to her face and chewing the heart, having her first meal in weeks. After that, The Queen brought up a communication device, putting it next to her ear. The queen started speaking into it, while pucking up the large intestinal tract.

"Okay my children, you can come out now."