• Published 26th Apr 2020
  • 1,625 Views, 26 Comments

Double Injury: Guilt - Player 4



Applejack can't stop feeling heartbroken after she accidentally injures you.

  • ...
3
 26
 1,625

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

Welcome! This is my very first story!

“Ya got basket #2 filled up, pardner?”

“I do!”, you say with passion and excitement.

“Good work, sugarcube! Let’s take a break.”

You are a human who found a way to get into Equestria; you did it by making a portal. However, you were unable to choose where you landed; you just had to put in the portal’s hand. You ended up landing in Sweet Apple Acres, and you had been taken in by the Apple family while you looked for your own place. While you were there, you were helping Applejack and Big Mac with farm chores, determined to ease off some of their stress. Having only two ponies doing the physical work was no cakewalk.

It had been going great. Even if it was only temporary, seeing at least one day where those two could do other things for a while was enough for you. And at this point, you had provided them with several weeks of that. The glee that you felt was in the ponies as well. Plenty of times, they had rewarded you with delicious apple treats, and used the extra free time to do fun things with you; it feels like a new friendship is commencing!

While you and Applejack were on break, she let out a very heartwarming sentence:

“Ah may have only known ya for a short time, but what you’ve done for us means so much to me that ah’d be distraught to the core if anything bad happened to ya.”

You smile at her with this caring comment, but unfortunately, that would end up being the last smile for quite some time. Because Applejack’s statement is about to become very relevant, and not in a good way.

Before she returned to bucking trees, Applejack did a few exercise routines to keep her legs strong. You started hauling the apple baskets you filled over to their respective destinations; they were numbered because each set of apples had a different fate. Basket #1 had apples that were going to remain as they were and be placed on the Apple family’s stand in downtown Ponyville. Given that Sweet Apple Acres was far away in the city’s outskirts, having a stand in the downtown area helped business a lot.

Meanwhile, the aforementioned Basket #2 was going into the juice barn, so that its apples could be turned into such.

You hauled Basket #1 over to Big Mac’s cart, so he could head to the stand. It was scheduled to open in just two hours.

No incident there.

But for Basket #2, suddenly everything is about to get turned on its head in a split-second.

You, without thinking about it, walk very close to Applejack, who is still doing her leg exercises. She is bucking into the air at this point. But all you could think about was how heavy this basket is.

While you were strolling by, Applejack, without noticing, turns her back legs right towards your legs, and… bucks.

You then fly a long distance across the farm and hit the grass (thankfully nothing else), but you can feel yourself dozing off. You, through very blurry vision, see Applejack run to you, but then, everything goes dark.