• Published 1st May 2020
  • 758 Views, 7 Comments

The Unnamed Filly - Shady Mist

  • ...
7
 7
 758

Chapter 2

After arriving at the hospital, Twilight gave the filly to the doctors and nurses working. They gave the filly oxygen and were washing her.

After the party, her parents got home to find that there was a fire. One of the fire ponies told them that they found a filly and is at the hospital.

Twilight was in the waiting room when they arrived. The hospital doors opened. "Oh! Ocean Rise, Cloudy Day." Twilight said calling to them.

"We just heard and came as fast as we could. Did you really find a filly under our house?" They said worryingly. Lying directly to the princess. "Is she alright?" They asked.

"I don't know." Twilight replied. "They haven't told me."

The filly was lying on the hospital bed. She was starting to wake up. Her eyes were looking around nervously clenching herself. One of the nurses came in and the filly didn't know who that was, where she was and what was happening. The nurse tried to talk to her but she just kept looking away scared with her eyes clenched shut.

The nurse came to the waiting room where Twilight and her parents were at. "Princess Twilight." She called her name.

Twilight's ears perked and she got up. "How is she? Is she alright?" Twilight asked.

"Well, she's awake." Twilight let go of a breath she didn't know she was holding. "But." Twilight looked worryingly. "She seems to be very scared, and I don't know if she should be having visitors." The nurse said.

"Please, I want to see how she is doing." Twilight asked beggingly.

"Okay Princess. The filly is down here." The nurse leading Twilight and her parents to the room.

"This is her room, but I think only one of you should probably go in there." The nurse said.

"Do you mind?" Twilight asking the parents.

"Of course not Princess." Cloudy Day answered.

Twilight opened the door slowly to try not to scare her. The filly slid back, shaking in fear. "Um, hi." Twilight said not knowing what to do. "My name is Twilight."

The filly was looking away in fear.

Twilight walked slowly closer to the bed. She lowered her head to the filly's eye level. Twilight, trying to calm the filly, gently lifted the filly's chin up with her wing.

The filly opened her blue eyes slowly looking at Twilight. "You have beautiful eyes." Twilight said in a calm voice.

The filly turned her head to the door and saw her parents. Getting scared she slid off the other side of the bed and crawled underneath it to hide.

Twilight looked noticing that she left the door opened. Twilight went to the door and asked If she could have some more privacy.

"Of course." They answered.

Twilight shut the door and walked to the other side of the bed and looked underneath to try and get her to come out. "Shhh. Their gone. It's alright to come out, it's safe. Your not in any danger. No pony is going to hurt you." Twilight said in a calming voice.

The filly looked at Twilight and looked at the door. She didn't see them and was coming out on the other side of the bed. The filly had an Iv attached, so Twilight was using her magic to pull the filly out the way she went in. The filly didn't know what was happening. Having never encountered magic before, she started to panic.

Twilight placed her back on the bed and tried to get her to relax. "Shhh, calm down, calm down. Just relax. Shhh." Twilight was able to get her to relax. She asked the filly a few questions. "What's your name?" … "How do you feel?" … "Where do you live?" … "How did you get in that house?" … "Did you live there?" … "How long have you been there?" … "Did you start that fire?" All Twilight was getting were nervous stares from the filly.

Twilight decided to leave her for now. "Okay, I'll let you rest for now." Twilight left the room.

"Well is she alright Princess?" Ocean Rise asked.

"She's okay for now, but I don't think she should be having any more visitors today. You should probably get a hotel." Twilight said, reminding them their house is gone.

"Oh, we forgot. Thank you Princess." They said.

"We need to take care of her before anything worse. How did that brat even start that fire, she was locked up?" Ocean Rise whispered to her husband.

"Relax dear. What could she do? She can't tell anypony, she doesn't know how to speak." Cloudy Day replied.

"She started that fire. And just because she can't speak doesn't mean shit! She knows what work we want her to do she understands, at least some or else she gets punished. We can't take any chances."