• Published 18th Dec 2011
  • 6,405 Views, 171 Comments

My Shy Little Friend - ChromeRegios



Fluttershy had the same problem like Dashie 5 years ago

  • ...
14
 171
 6,405

Secrets..

(You will notice that I put the lyrics of the "Winter Wrap up" in this part, but the lyrics was requested by some people "out of the site" to put in the lyrics... if this annoys the readers.. i apologize in advance, just say the word and ill erase the lyrics in the next update)


I Sluggishly returned home, Still holding to my injured upper leg as I walked another forty meters to the house. When I finally got to the front door, I felt that something was wrong, It was quiet...too quiet. Normally at this time she would be watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, because it was Friday. I entered in to the house, expecting her to be asleep, but to my surprise..

She was sitting at my computer...

Watching My Little Pony ... (The episode Winter Wrap up) listening for one of my favorite songs...it played the happy song as she listens to it..

Three months of winter coolness, and awesome holidays~
We've kept our hoovesies warm at home, time off from work to play~
But the food we've stored is running out, and we can't grow in this cold
And even though I love my boots, this fashion's getting old~

Those lyrics brings back a part of my memory back...

The time has come to welcome Spring,
And all things warm and green.
But it's also time to say goodbye,
It's Winter we must clean.
How can I help, I'm new you see,
What does everypony do?
How do I fit in without magic?
I haven't got a clue!

“Winter Wrap-Up, Winter Wrap-Up!
Let's finish our holiday cheer~
Winter Wrap-Up, Winter Wrap-Up!
'Cause tomorrow Spring is here~
'Cause tomorrow Spring is here!”

To those days when I was lonely....

“Bringing home the Southern birds,
A pegasus' job begins~
And clearing all the gloomy skies,
And let the sun shine in!
We move the clouds and we melt the white snow,
When the sun comes up it's warmth and beauty will glow!”

To the days when I almost in the verge of depression...

“Winter Wrap-Up, Winter Wrap-Up!
Let's finish our holiday cheer~
Winter Wrap-Up, Winter Wrap-Up!
'Cause tomorrow Spring is here~
Winter Wrap-Up Winter Wrap-Up!
'Cause tomorrow Spring is here~
'Cause tomorrow Spring is here!”

When my parents are still alive...

“Little critters hibernate,
Under the snow and ice
We wake up all the sleepyheads,
So quietly and nice!
We help them gather up their food,
Fix their homes below
We welcome back the Southern birds,
So the families can grow!”

Watching them, wishing I could be with them...

“Winter Wrap-Up, Winter Wrap-Up!
Let's finish our holiday cheer~
Winter Wrap-Up, Winter Wrap-Up!
'Cause tomorrow Spring is here~
Winter Wrap-Up, Winter Wrap-Up!
'Cause tomorrow Spring is here~
'Cause tomorrow Spring is here!”

Wanting to, be a part of their lives...

“No easy task to clear the ground,
Plant our tiny seeds
With proper care and sunshine,
Everyone it feeds
Apples, carrots, celery stocks,
Colourful flowers too!
We must work so very hard,
It's just so much to do!”

Hoping...

“Winter Wrap-Up, Winter Wrap-Up!
Let's finish our holiday cheer~
Winter Wrap-Up, Winter Wrap-Up!
'Cause tomorrow Spring is here~
Winter Wrap-Up, Winter Wrap-Up!
'Cause tomorrow Spring is here~
'Cause tomorrow Spring is here!”

Dreaming...

“Now that I know what they all do,
I have to find my place~
Help with all of my heart,
Tough task ahead I face
How will I do without my magic,
Help the earth pony way~
I wanna belong, so I must...
Do my best today
Do my best today~~~~~”

Wanting so much to leave my sad and forsaken life...

Winter Wrap-Up, Winter Wrap-Up!
Let's finish our holiday cheer~
Winter Wrap-Up, Winter Wrap-Up!
'Cause tomorrow Spring is here~
Winter Wrap-Up, Winter Wrap-Up!
'Cause tomorrow Spring is here~
'Cause tomorrow Spring is here~
'Cause tomorrow Spring is here!

That is...after I met and found Fluttershy in my door step. It was the most Magical moment of my life...

I was stunned, watching her see...well “herself” inside the computer while doing things like “She” normally do in Ponyville. Shy found out the truth before I could tell her myself. She knows what she is, a made up cartoon character from a kids television show. She is mad, no, upset beyond all thought. She had locked herself in her room.

“Why didn't you told me?!” She shouted “Why didnt you tell me that I was nothing more than a Silly made up cartoon?!”

I tried to explain but she told me to go away and cries alone inside.

I'm horrible..

I should have told her sooner, I just wasn't sure when would be the right time. Now we are both suffering for my stupidity. I thought that the show stopped airing and erased the link from my computer to prevent her from finding out. I didn't even know it was still up, and find my surprise the show My Little Pony is still even IN THE SITE! It had stopped at eight seasons, but still it was repeated.

This is turning out to be a terrible night...first Joyce, now Fluttershy!

I went to her room after an hour and knocked again, this time she didn't respond. I knocked again, still no answer. I felt something was wrong I held the knob and rammed the door forcing it to open...as I crashed inside her room expecting her still crying in her bed, but all i saw was an empty space and an open window...

She went out, probably to sulk somewhere. It was dark and rain is starting to pour, I can’t bear for her to be outside while in the dead of winter and the coldness of the weather. I grabbed my flashlight and jacket, slipped to my boots and went out to look for her. I circled the dark houses, searching literally high and low for her. Already I spent five hours looking for her outside, my head already on fire and chills creeps to my back. I knelled down on the mud, and begged god for her to return, I was crying, literally crying. I can’t stand to be alone! She was my only hope for a peaceful life, I was like a father to her and I failed to do so, for I kept the darn secret and havent told her all this years...

I cursed my self. For the thought that I’d be a good father to her, and be truthful to her forever more.

I went home alone, wet, exhausted, and tired. I didn't bother to change my clothes as I just collapsed on the floor, inches from the doorway. I already had a fever, but I didn't care. I really wish that I was dead. Because of my actions towards Joyce, and not telling Fluttershy the truth...my world crumbled before me, I was literally crying in my pathetic state. I was there, alone once again, back in square one.

Fluttershy and Joyce are slowly fading through my mind, I should have never did those things to her, and to Shy... I don’t even know where to begin. Thoughts raced to my mind about Fluttershy.

“What if she wont return to me?”

“What if she looks for another Father?”

“What if she gets hurt?”

“What if...she disappears in my life... FOREVER!”

I forced my self to stand up despite my sickened condition and continued to search for her outside. I struggled to walk, not caring for my well being trying to find Shy in the dark. Thinking she might be crying and scared there alone in the dark.

I walked like an old man, looking in the same spots twice! I even looked at where the animals are staying hoping that she’s in there staying with them. But to my dismay, she wasn't there.

I'm starting to lose it... My visions are getting blurry and my mind is about to explode.
I collapsed in the animals den unable to move further, my eyes started to go heavy, my body became numb, I slowly went to sheer darkness and drifted to a night of loneliness.