• Published 4th May 2020
  • 904 Views, 7 Comments

Target: Mane Six - TheSuperTransformerFan



When Evox hatches the ultimate plan to take over the Morphin Grid, the Mane Six & Power Rangers must band together to stop him once and for all!

  • ...
2
 7
 904

Part 5: Pinkie Pie Upgraded

At Grid Battleforce, the Mane Six, Beast Bots and the rest of the Rangers were going over their plan. “Rebuilding Scrozzle’s cyber gate from these pieces is our best bet to rescue Devon.” Nate told them as he got some pieces from the cyber gate from many battles earlier.

“Are y’all sure you want to rebuild a robot’s cyber gate?” Applejack asked in confusion. “He’s Scrozzle for pony’s sake!”

“I know it may seem risky, Applejack.” Nate told her. “But right now, it may seem like the only way.”

“Okay.” Applejack said, and looked at her friends and they were wanting to do this no matter how risky it would be. “No contest.”

“I’ll have all our technical departments gather in the hangar to reassemble it.” Commander Shaw said as she handed the blueprint to Nate.

“So, that’s our plan?” Zoey asked. “To Charge into Evox’s base?”

“You may be able to save Devon, but—“ Cruise started to say.

“But, that snake has all the Morph-X he could want!” Steel finished. “Who knows what terrible thing he has planned?”

“Pinkie!” Rainbow said to her friend. “Get to Ben & Betty...STAT! You gotta get them to hook you up to the Zord system.” Pinkie turned to get to where Ben and Betty were to be wired up as the wonderbolt turned to Ravi. “We are NOT losing another friend!”

Just then, they heard the stasis pod beep and they all rushed over to it. “Roxy!” Ravi said in shock.

“What’s happening?” Nate asked him.

“She’s waking up.” Ravi said, as heroes saw that was indeed, waking up from her stasis sleep. The pod opened as Roxy awoke. “Roxy...” the blue ranger started to say.

Rainbow however, was ready to have another fight with her. “Ah, so we meet again!” She said as she got into a fighting position.

This made the others jump in shock as Ravi tried to stop her. “No, Rainbow! NO!” He said in fright, grabbing her.

“Why?” She asked. “Roxy woke up, and I’m ready for round 2!”

“Because...” Ravi explained to her. “THAT is the real Roxy!” The others were surprised as he came over to her who woke.

Roxy breathed heavily and replied “Hi.” She tried to get up, but Ravi calmly stopped her. “Don’t try to talk.” He said after shushing her carefully.

“Waitaminute...that evil yellow ranger we fought was an AVATAR the whole time?!” She asked in shock. Ravi nodded. “I’m so sorry.” She confessed. “I didn’t know.”

“It’s alright.” He told her as he turned to Roxy. “Shhh. No, it’s okay. These are our friends.” He introduced her to the equestrians. “This is Applejack, Rarity, Spike, Fluttershy, & Rainbow Dash. Guys, this is Roxy.” They all said their own ways of “Hi.” As they introduced themselves.

“Now, listen to me.” Roxy told them. “You all need to listen carefully.” The heroes, save Devon and Pinkie were listening to what she had to say.

“What is it?” Ravi asked.

“My mind was connected to the Evil Roxy.” She told them. “I saw what she saw, heard what she heard...and I know what they’re planning to do with the Morph-X they’ve stolen. Scrozzle learned from Nate how to build a body for Evox. When his new body is complete, Evox will be able to teleport back from the Cyber Dimension and destroy us all.”

The heroes were all shocked as they now knew what this would mean if Evox succeeded. “I was wrong.” Rainbow said in utter fright. “That’s way worse.”

“If he does...” Zoey Said. “He’ll take over the Morphin Grid!” The others were shocked at this as they had to find a way to save their friend and stop Evox! But, how would they succeed?

Meanwhile, Twilight and Starlight both raced to the Zord hangar and saw the Zords already in vehicle mode! They were all excited that they had made it this far! They both got to the zords.

“Alright, the Zords are here!” Twilight said as she turned to Starlight. “It’s time to combine them all into one! You've been doing great with your magic, but now it's time for a real challenge!”

Starlight smiled and got her game face as she was ready to do some serious combination action. “Oh-ho-ho! It is on!” She said, ready for this. “Where do we begin?”

“Zord combination! Multiple locations!” Twilight said as she got her magic ready too. “Try to keep up!” She fired her magic at the Racer, Wheeler and Chopper Zords as they combined to form the Beast-X Megazord! Starlight fired at the Striker zords to from the Striker Megazord. Both Megazords were formed.

“Now, Ultrazord!” Twilight said, as she got ready to activate the Zord combination spell. “Are you ready for Ultrazord combination sequence?”

“Am I ever?” Starlight said. “Let’s do this!” And they both fired magic blasts at the two megazords, with the Beast-X Megazord disassembling, and the Striker zords formed armor for said megazord. The two zord combined to form the Beast-X Ultrazord! The magic duo looked and saw that they managed to get the combination up and running! “Tremendous!” Starlight cried in sheer excitement.

“It works!” Twilight said as she hi-fived Starlight. “Now, let’s go tell the others!”

“Right!” Starlight said as they left the Zord hangar and back to base to find their friends.

Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie ran to the room that Ben and Betty were in. “Ben! Betty!” She told them. “I need you guys to wire me up to the zord system! So that whatever I do, the Ultrazord will do!” She got out a sketch of the megazord and handed it to them. The two looked at it and were pretty shocked, but they decided to try it out.

“We’ll see what we can do!” Ben said with excitement as he got ready to follow the plans.

“We never tried this before.” Betty told her. “But, it might work!” She got ready to help Ben help the party mare with her plan! “Want to help?”

Pinkie beamed with excitement. “Okie-dokie-Lokie!” She said as she went to help the science duo with her “wire-up” plan!

Meanwhile, the others Rangers and ponies were getting the cybergate ready so they could save Devon! Mayor Daniels came in. “Commander.” He told her,

“Mr. Mayor.” Commander Shaw said in surprise. “I wasn’t expecting...”

“My son is a ranger?” He asked in shock. “Why didn’t you tell me? Do you have any idea what it’s like to know your child’s life is in danger?”

“Respectfully, Sir.” She told him. “I do.”

The others came in and were ready to execute their plan! “We’re ready to go!” Zoey said.

“Meet my son, Ravi.” Commander Shaw told the mayor.

He turned to see her son as the blue ranger. Ravi was surprised to see the Mayor here. “Mayor Daniels?” He asked, shaking his hand.

“Your son is the blue ranger?” He asked. “I had no idea.” He looked and saw the others as rangers as well. “All of you, are Rangers? And you are the Elements of Harmony?” They nodded. “They do exist.”

“Based on our intel, Evox is going to use the Morph-X from that tower to transfer into a new body so that he can return to the real world.” Zoey informed him. “Our world.”

“Devon was trying to stop him.” Rainbow Dash said seriously.

Mayor Daniels took in all this information and decided to help. “What can I do to help?” He asked.

“Nothing.” Commander Shaw told him. “Devon is trapped in a place called the Cyber Dimension, where Evox has his stronghold.” She pointed to the cybergate. “That cybergate is the only way we know of to get there.”

“Once, we know it’s safe, we can go through, and rescue Devon.” Nate told him.

“Nate, is that portal safe or not?” Rarity asked worriedly.

He did a safety check on it. “Negative.” He said. “There are flashes of stability where we might be able to get through, but it’s too unpredictable.”

Ravi took a beacon and started for the portal. “I’ll carry a beacon through the portal, and it will broadcast our coordinates of Evox’s base, and you guys can follow.” He was about to enter, but the others stopped him.

“Absolutely not, Darling!” Rarity said worriedly.

“We can’t afford to lose another ranger.” Commander Shaw said worried to her son.

“But, Mom! Rarity! Someone has to try!” Ravi pleaded.

Mayor Daniels saw what he was about to do, and decided to take matters in his own hands. “He’s right.” He said as he took the beacon and went for the portal!

“Mayor Daniels!” They all shouted. “No!” But, it was too late! He was already through the portal inside the Cyber Dimension!

Nate checked on the portal. “It’s overloading!” He said. “The portal’s shutting down!” And the portal DID shut down! That wasn’t going to work now!

“Devon’s Dad!” Fluttershy asked them. “Did he make it? Nate?”

Nate checked the tablet and got a red beep on the sensor. “What is it, Bro?” Steel asked.

“I think it’s the beacon.” Nate said. “It’s giving us the exact trans dimensional coordinates of the cyber Dimension!” The others were surprised as they now knew what this meant for them!

“Let’s fire up the transporters, get in our zords, and go surprise that snake!” Steel said in excitement as he started to head for his Zord.

“Hold on!” Zoey said, stopping her friend. “Surprise isn’t enough. We need something bigger and stronger that Evox has never seen!”

Just then, Rainbow thought of an idea! “That’s it!” She said in excitement. “Guys! Remember when we used the Ultrazord to take down King Sombra and later, BellDrone?”

“Of course!” Nate said in agreement with the wonderbolt! “Great idea, Rainbow! We’ll use the Ultrazord to get to cyber dimension! If that isn’t powerful enough, nothing is.”

Just then, Twilight and Starlight both came in and saw their friends. “Already taken care of, Nate!” Starlight said to them.

“You already took care of it?” Nate asked in surprise with the others shocked.

“Yes, we did.” Twilight said. “Come on!” They all went to the Zord hangar and saw that the Ultrazord was already formed!

They were utterly shocked at this sight. “Twilight, Starlight?! What? How did you form it so fast?” Zoey asked in shock.

“Well, we cast a spell on the Zords to form the Ultrazord quickly without any one inside.” Starlight said. “But, that’s not important right now! We need to get inside that thing and find Evox!”

“Then, let’s go!” Nate said. “There’s no telling what Evox is planning right now!”

“Right!” The other said as they all got in their respective cockpits. Twilight, Starlight and Steel got in the Jet Zord. “Let’s power this bad boy up!” Steel said as he switched on the controls while they nodded.

Spike, Rarity and Nate powered the wrecker Zord. “Uh, Nate?” Spike asked. “Isn’t Pinkie coming with us?”

“I’m not sure.” Nate told them. “She probably might be a little late.”

Fluttershy and Zoey powered the chopper Zord. “Let’s do this, Fluttershy!” Zoey told her teammate. “Right!” Fluttershy said in agreement.

Applejack and Ravi powered the Wheeler Zord. “You ready to do this, AJ?” Ravi asked her.

“Eeyup.” The farm mare said. “We need to try...for Devon’s sake.”

Rainbow Dash got into the Racer Zord’s cockpit. “Sorry, Cruise!” She said as she sat in Devon’s spot. “But, this is an emergency!” She powered up the Zord. “We gotta win this fight! For Devon!”

“With you all the way!” Cruise said. “Let’s ride!”

Back to Ben, Betty and Pinkie...Pinkie was ready to step up to the plate, as she put some arm braces on as Ben and Betty wired her up. She then shacked her legs in place as they too were wired. The science duo put a VR Headset on her, so that she was in the Zord hangar, and later the Cyber Dimension! They wired up the headset to the controls. “You’re all set, Pinkie!” Ben said, as he plugged a Jet Plug in Pinkie’s back!

“Are you ready?” Betty asked her.

Pinkie was ready! “Let’s do this!” She said bravely.

“Activate PinkieZord!” Betty said, as she and Ben hit a few buttons wiring Pinkie up, and the party mare’s eyes went white and pink as she now became one with the Ultrazord! “PinkieUltrazord is ready!”

Back to Commander Shaw...as the workers inside activated the coordinates. “Cyber Dimension coordinates locked in.” A worker said to her.

She contacted Ravi. “Ravi, complete your mission and bring the team back in one piece.” She told him. “That’s an order, son.”

Ravi got the message loud and clear in his Zord. “Yes, Ma’am.” He said.

Commander Shaw turned to the worker. “Deploy Beast-X Ultrazord.” She said as the worker got ready to bring the Zord up.

As the Zord, went up the controls started flickering. The others didn’t know what was happening, but then, the colour of the controls went from green...to pink as the Ultrazord started to...giggle?

The Ultrazord was giggling and Rainbow could instantly tell who it was. “Wait.” She said. “I know that voice!”

“Hi!” The Ultrazord said. “Ready to rain on that snake’s party?”

“Pinkie?” Ravi asked in shock. “Is that you?!”

“Yep!” She replied. “Ben and Betty wired me in the Ultrazord and gave me a VR system...so that, whatever I Do, the Ultrazord does!”

The others were completely shocked as they didn’t know what would happen, now that Pinkie was in control! “We ARE doomed!” Nate said in shock and sarcasm.

Just then, the Ultrazord was bathed in green energy as it rose up out of the base. Meanwhile inside the base, Commander Shaw was ready to send the Ultrazord into battle. “Transport!” The Commander said from inside the base, activating its teleportation sequence.

At that moment, Pinkie was ready to jump into battle too, as the Ultrazord blended its legs, getting ready to jump! “WHOO HOO!” PinkieZord said as it jumped up high in the sky!

“NO, PINKIE!” The others warned her, but Pinkie had already jumped into the portal that led to the Cyber Dimension! Now, she was not only one with the Zord, but she and her friends would also be in the cyber dimension, ready to fight Evox! This was going to be the biggest final battle yet with the Snake and the rangers, with the elements of Harmony!

Author's Note:

And that’s it for this part! Pinkie has “fused” with the Ultrazord! Now, what will happen now that she is fused with a mismatch of 5 zords combined? Find out, as PinkieZord faces her first battle Into The Unknown! The next chapter is NOT to be confused with the Frozen 2 song, but you get the idea! Stay tuned!