• Published 4th May 2020
  • 904 Views, 7 Comments

Target: Mane Six - TheSuperTransformerFan



When Evox hatches the ultimate plan to take over the Morphin Grid, the Mane Six & Power Rangers must band together to stop him once and for all!

  • ...
2
 7
 904

Prologue: Breaking Out

Deep through the gates of Tartarus, 2 cyber humans...one crimson, one yellow were caged up. They were evil cyber humans that were loyal to a certain cyber snake who wanted to take over the Morphin Grid: Evox! These two cyber humans were avatars, and his right hand henchmen...Blaze and Roxy!

The two were cooped up, and they couldn’t take much more of this! They had to find a way out! “Ugh!” Roxy grumbled with fear and anger mixed in at the same time! “This being cooped up business in Tartarus is driving me crazy! How are we ever going to break out of here?”

“Chill.” Blaze told his comrade. “We have to time this right!”

“You better!” Roxy started to raise her voice. “Or, I’ll make sure Master Evox never gives you the upgrade you need!”

“We’ll get it!” Blaze said. “We just have to wait for a miracle!” Roxy grumbled again. She knew she couldn’t wait any longer! She wanted to get out now! But, Blaze knew a plan to get out and how they were going to execute it! They just had to wait for the right time! At last, the time had come when they saw the Storm King trying to sharpen his blade and get it ready for battle to get revenge on Twilight Sparkle, the Mane Six & Tempest Shadow for ruining his regime and his plans for conquest of Equestria.

“One day, you'll see!” He shouted in his cage. “I will defeat Twilight Sparkle, Tempest Shadow and her friends!” He vowed. He was ready to find a way to slash his cage, when he heard a “Psst.”

Blaze got his attention. “Psst, Stormy!” He whispered to the gray, stormy Tirek lookalike.

The Storm King turned to face him. “It is Storm King.” He all but shouted as he turned to look at the avatars, “And what is it now?” he asked in irritation.

“We need you to help us get out of Tartarus.” Blaze informed him. “Once we get out, we’ll find a way to get revenge on those that doubted us...even you!”

“I don’t help puny humans!” The Storm King sneered. “And why would I do that?”

Blaze turned to Roxy and smiled, knowing he had this plan under control! “You ever heard of Evox?” He asked.

The Storm King’s ears flickered. “Evox?” He asked. “Who’s he?”

Blaze told him. “Evox is a sentient computer virus who takes the form of a holographic cobra that has the power to take over powerful sources of energy.” The Storm King was listening in on this as he wanted to know more about this villain. “We’re his henchmen. And without him, we can’t help him take over a powerful source of energy that gives a certain team of heroes his power. So, if you could help us break out, we’d sure be grateful.”

The Storm King was interested in this “Evox” character. He sneered at first. “Fools!” He told them. “The Storm King helps no one!”

“We’ll make you the new leader after he’s defeated.” Blaze promised in a singsong voice. The Storm King’s ears flickered.

He turned to the avatars and decided to follow through on this offer. “Alright.” He told them. “I’ll help you!”

“Great!” Roxy said in excitement. “So, how are you going to break us out? Are you going to use some magic, or a staff, or...” Just then, the Storm King raised up his powerful Storm Staff and swung it at Blaze and Roxy’s cage, slashing their prison. Roxy was a little shocked at this, but Blaze was close to her knowing that this plan was well thought out, and that he knew that it wouldn’t fail and they’d gain a new friend, soon to be a leader.

“Go!” The Storm King told them. “Get out of there as fast as you can!”

Blaze started to turn back. “But, what about you?!” He asked the king.

“No!” He told them. “If they’ll find out any weird happenings in this place, it’s gonna be me that’s causing all this! Besides, it doesn’t matter what happens to me as long as you guys are out of there before they notice! Go!”

The two turned and ran away from the Storm King’s cage, and activated their Morphers and keys while the king waved his staff and opened a portal that led to the cyber dimension. “Tell Evox that I’ll never forget you!” He said as they went through the portal which disappeared after he waved his staff to close it.

Later on in a matter of minutes, Celestia and Luna got the news that something terrible happened in Tartarus.
The eldest sister was very scared but Luna, the youngest sister tried calm her down. They saw that two prisoners were able to escape, and that they were Blaze and Roxy!

“How did it happen!?” Celestia asked in shock.

“I think they broke the lock, sister.” Luna calmed her. “But I am sure that they are not dangerous for us!”

“Okay, but still...” Celestia calmed down and reassured her sister. “We have to find them and increase the security in Tartarus.”

“Of course, Sister!” Luna said. And she left to get more guards to increase the security in this place.

Meanwhile, in the Cyber Dimension, the portal from the Storm King’s staff opened when the two avatars went in...then, it closed. Blaze looked around, and saw that they were in their home. “It looks as if we returned.” Blaze finally said happily to his comrade.

“I never thought I’d say this...” Roxy agreed. “...but, it’s good to be back home.” Just then, Evox...the holographic snake came out and greeted them in his usual manner, but also wondering where he had been.

“WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?!” He demanded. “WHY HAVE YOU BEEN BACK FOR SO LONG WITHOUT TELLING ME?!”

The two were scared at first, but Blaze knew how to greet him. “Master Evox.” He said. “We were locked up in Tartarus, where all the magical creatures were!”

“AND WHAT OF QUEEN CHRYSALIS, LORD TIREK, GROGAR, COZY GLOW, & BELLTRON?!” He asked furiously.

“Cozy defected.” Blaze told them. “And, I’d say the others gambled and lost! But at least they can serve as a warning to those who doubt continuing with our plans.”

“YOU FAILED TO TAKE ON THE RANGERS AGAIN?!” Evox shouted.

“It wasn’t our fault, Master Evox!” Roxy pleaded. “The rangers and Elements had legendary ranger allies and all of Equestria by their side. It was hard to—“

“SILENCE!” The snake shouted. “I OUGHT TO TURN YOU TWO AVATARS INTO CYBER SCRAP!!!”

“This time, we’ve got the ultimate plan to take on the Elements of Harmony, & the Rangers!” Blaze said. “Give us a shot at this.” He showed Evox the plan on paper about how they were going to take over the Morphin Grid. Evox took a good look at it, and he was actually pleased. “There is no way this plan will fail.”

The snake looked up and finally said something. “NORMALLY, I WOULD HAVE DISOWNED YOU AND SENT YOU BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG! HOWEVER, I’LL GIVE YOU ONE LAST CHANCE TO REDEEM YOURSELVES! NOW, GO! AND MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT FAIL ME AGAIN!” He demanded.

“Yes, Master Evox!” Blaze said to him. “We won’t let you down.” And with that, they teleported right to Earth to execute their plan! They had the ultimate plan to take over the Morphin Grid! They just had to wait for the right time to strike. When the time came, they would be ready! The ultimate battle against Evox for the fate of the Morphin Grid was coming!

Author's Note:

And that’s the prologue! Blaze and Roxy have broken out and have been given one last chance by Evox! They have the ultimate plan to take over the Morphin Grid! Little do they know that this plan will lead to the final battle with the ranger and Elements taking on Evox one last time! How will the Mane Six, and Rangers find out about this news and get ready? Stay tuned, because the ultimate battle against Evox is coming!